Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
Not my most hated songs, but I've always found the majority of comedy songs really cringey, try-hard, and all round gay. Like those old Jon LaJoie videos I can't remember any names. Or Jizz In My Pants by Andy Samberg. Its always people showing it to you like omg wait for it its so funny. College kids thinking its hilarious wanting to show every person they meet, when really stuff like that stopped being funny in high school

Im gonna set the scene. You work a trade, digging holes in the blistering heat repairing city utilities in the ground. It's the middle of july and all the boomers watch you bust your ass 4 ft in the ground and youre drenched in sweat while they gossip around the battery radio. Then, same as every single day of the entire summer, it is the time of day when THIS monstrosity drunkenly stumbles through the airwaves like an alcoholic step dad coming in the door the morning after he went out for "a few drinks". Gentlemen, there is no greater test of spirit than this.

Return of the Freaker

Gonna freak ur mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

When this song first came out, it got played a shit ton and the lead singer came off as trying to be a poor man's Pat Stump. It was so obviously manufactured, safe hipster rock with some lyrics that made me cringe and roll my eyes. At first it was just a minor annoyance and I didn't mind that much.

Until I heard an iHeartRadio spot shilling the band. Where the lead singer said something along the lines of "we don't compromise, we have nothing to apologize for."

That one sentence immediately made me mad. Like, really? Usually that kind of sentiment comes from a band that's controversial or trying to make a statement. "We have nothing to apologize for" yeah, not because you're bold or shocking or anything interesting, because you have as much "personality" as the beardos down at the barcade throwing back hazy IPAs with impossible fried chicken! If you fuckers were any more manufactured they'd tattoo "Made in China" on your asses. Eat me.

The Great Citracett

I'm a ghost in the wall, shakin' my balls
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All those shitty club rap songs from around 2009-12 or so that were obviously written to be used as ringtones or ringbacks (remember those?).

No substance at all, no hook, not catchy, usually some mention of cell phones or texting. Was always pretty obvious which part was intended to be a ringtone. Not memorable at all. There were a bunch but I can't name a single one, or who did them. They were completely interchangeable.

I can't count how many times I heard "DON'T CAW ME NO MO', AN DON'T TEX ME NO MO'!" and others blasting out of phones at full volume everywhere.

Oxous

kiwifarms.net
These two guys take the cake for me because of well... everything. The tough guy act, the fact they look like fucking caricatures of themselves, their literal inability to coherently string a sentence together. Plus they filmed their music video in a fucking children's playground at night. If you're in need of a cheap laugh you should look up their Instagram Live chats.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would seriously consider sacrificing one of my children to Moloch if in exchange I could make sure John Lennon was killed before he wrote "Imagine". The only thing I want to imagine is a world where a bunch of preachy communist Hollywood celebrities never had this song to sing in their faggy montages.

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
Im gonna set the scene. You work a trade, digging holes in the blistering heat repairing city utilities in the ground. It's the middle of july and all the boomers watch you bust your ass 4 ft in the ground and youre drenched in sweat while they gossip around the battery radio. Then, same as every single day of the entire summer, it is the time of day when THIS monstrosity drunkenly stumbles through the airwaves like an alcoholic step dad coming in the door the morning after he went out for "a few drinks". Gentlemen, there is no greater test of spirit than this.
If this is the situation you're in, I am genuinely sorry - working your tits off in the blazing sun while the boomers leave you to it must be hellish. That said, this song has absolutely sent me. I mean, the AC/DC vocals are fucking atrocious but the chainsaw bits are HILARIOUS! I sent it to my husband while I was working and can hear him belly-laughing at it.

Mind you, I definitely see how it would quickly lose its limited charm.

Operaghost

Gimmie 20 dollars!
kiwifarms.net

Cheesy song with cringy lyrics. I'm no Carly fan but I guarantee all of her newer work is easier to listen to than this garbage.

Dull and crap song, especially Jlo's voice, for some reason my peers kept playing it when I was on wet break in school back in 2011-12, and I never understood the appeal of such a boring song. I've heard plenty of songs that have a better "club banger" vibe than this.

Last edited:

Akashic Retard

The oldest & strongest emotion of mankind is fear
kiwifarms.net
Fireflies by Owl City - a smooth-groined work of geek whimsy, so sexually anaemic that it makes the soyboy smile resemble the barred teeth of an alpha male chimpanzee, the moment before he tears both arms out of your sockets in a display of dominance.

I am convinced that this song is partly responsible for the global decline in testosterone levels. It wasn't chemicals in the water that turned the frogs gay. It was Adam Young's shitty music.
I take it you've never listened to Bright Eyes

Dysnomia

Livin' the pumpkin spice life
kiwifarms.net

You have to give them some credit for the chainsaw solo.

This song was pretty popular on MTV and my 12 year old self thought it was cool. I imagine the part where Jesse James grabs the teacher and "she" turns around as a bearded man and the reaction is "NOPE" would be transphobic. So at least there's that.