Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

algiz

kiwifarms.net
P!nk, Willow Sage Hart - Cover Me In Sunshine

I recently had to take a 4 hour drive which had me change the radio station several times due to leaving their broadcast range -- in 4 hours I had to listen to this shit at least 6 times.

At this point I get irritated when I hear a single note from the song.

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
i know this isn’t exactly an answer but any classic rock or nowadays hip hop song done in a whimiscal fucking ukulele with drawn out pretentious always female singer.

if i could get away with killing someone who made one of those songs, especially after, and probably because of the immense success of previous ones on adverts- i would do so, and never look back.

everything about it is like…abusive, of art.

Jeff Boomhauer

Bwahahaha!
kiwifarms.net
I shake my head at songs that sample an already famous song just for the sake of, "'Member dis?! Well we'll pretend like WE made it!"

Pitbull:
"Feel this Moment" sampling "Take on Me"
"Ocean to Ocean" sampling "Africa"

Flo Rida:
"Sugar" sampling "I'm Blue"
"Right Round" sampling "You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record)"

DJ Khaled:
"Wild Thoughts" sampling "Maria, Maria"
Edit: Shit, I don't care to look up the name of it, but there's also some song he made that stole the beat to "Ms. Jackson".

There are a lot more, but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Then there was that horrible trend of sampling meme songs...
T.I. and Rihanna sampling the Numa Numa song for "Live Your Life"
Jason DeRulo sampling "Hide and Seek" aka the Dear Sister song for "Whatcha Say"

Last edited:

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I shake my head at songs that sample an already famous song just for the sake of, "'Member dis?! Well we'll pretend like WE made it!"

Pitbull:
"Feel this Moment" sampling "Take on Me"
"Ocean to Ocean" sampling "Africa"

Flo Rida:
"Sugar" sampling "I'm Blue"
"Right Round" sampling "You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record)"

DJ Khaled:
"Wild Thoughts" sampling "Maria, Maria"
Edit: Shit, I don't care to look up the name of it, but there's also some song he made that stole the beat to "Ms. Jackson".

There are a lot more, but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Then there was that horrible trend of sampling meme songs...
T.I. and Rihanna sampling the Numa Numa song for "Live Your Life"
Jason DeRulo sampling "Hide and Seek" aka the Dear Sister song for "Whatcha Say"
Does Black Eyed Piss with "Time of my life" count? I mean, lyrics are different, so it's not a cover. Same for their "Pump it" running "Misirlou" into the dirt. I also remember one of the niggas from that band singing something over very crude sample of "Personal Jesus". Thanks God, they are gone.