Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

Sir Bartleby Montclair

Richest and Sexiest Man Alive
kiwifarms.net
I hate Happy by Pharrell Williams. In fact, I hate every song that Pharrell Williams has ever had a hand in producing. I wish the Blurred Lines controversy wound up getting him cancelled so I would never have to hear anything he's made ever again, but alas. Happy comes on the radio at work 3–4 times a day, and it will be one of the main reasons I quit.

dilettante

a faggot lurking more
kiwifarms.net
I especially dislike this fag called The Kid Laroi who makes incessantly whiny sad boy pop/'rap' ballads about love and getting faded, as if he'd be able to say anything meaningful about either, being a literal teenager. He has such a grating voice it sounds as though he's trying so hard to sound edgy and broken like he's been crying so much and his voice is all raspy and shit but it just sounds annoying as fuck. Like Bladee but without any creative direction or imagination and more pandering to TikTok teens.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net

this is actually a contender for the most annoying song ever. found it in a Tony Hawk game.
See, my problem with this song is actually the exact opposite, it's just forgettable. It doesn't have a memorable hook or anything that makes it stick in your mind. It's like a song made up of the least interesting bits from other songs.

Idiot Doom Spiral

high-concept, reality-based adventurer
kiwifarms.net
1) All those middle-of-the-road singalong UK pub/social club fucking staples from the 60s and 70s, i.e. ‘Brown Eyed Girl’, ‘Sweet Caroline’, ‘Sleepy Jean’ etc etc

2) Any song which is packed with a ridiculous amount of lyrics which usually make no sense, i.e. ‘One Week’ by Bare Naked Ladies, ‘It’s the End of the World…’ by REM or that shit ‘Candy’ song by Robbie Williams.

3) Absolutely anything by Rage Against the Machine or its individual members. I would personally be happy to deliver a Stallone combat knife to the face de la Rocha.

Heavy Duty Boots

kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate anything done by the Beatles, they defined that awful british "person" doing music sound every british band has going on, and their fans are either 80 or insufferable hipsters.
There's also this more regional guy called La Santa Grifa, which is shitty music for drug addicts made by a drug addict with the most awful singing voice I have ever heard
absolutely horrible music sung by a strung out addict

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
A staple on the playlist of every shitty 'rock' cover band gracing pubs the length and breadth of Bongland. They've already done Bon Jovi's It's My Life for the Top Shop pleather-clad rock chicks swinging hips and tits in front of the stage, Highway To Hell for the more grizzled audience members and maybe Killing In The Name for the younguns who remember it being Christmas #1, and then they wrap up the evening with a riotous one-two of Mr Brightside and this hulking turd. The perfect singalong anthem for football fans and any cunt in a polo shirt who thinks Foo Fighters are a bit too heavy for them.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
A staple on the playlist of every shitty 'rock' cover band gracing pubs the length and breadth of Bongland. They've already done Bon Jovi's It's My Life for the Top Shop pleather-clad rock chicks swinging hips and tits in front of the stage, Highway To Hell for the more grizzled audience members and maybe Killing In The Name for the younguns who remember it being Christmas #1, and then they wrap up the evening with a riotous one-two of Mr Brightside and this hulking turd. The perfect singalong anthem for football fans and any cunt in a polo shirt who thinks Foo Fighters are a bit too heavy for them.

dont forget this one

Bigmanontheblock

O W T H E E D G E
kiwifarms.net

I hate this song so fucking much. The snap beat makes me want to snap my own goddamn neck. The chorus is repeated so many fucking times and every time they say "it'll be" I want to pour acid down my ears. I rather listen to screaming pigs going through a woodchipper than listen to this shit.

Doggo

Mess with pupper, you become supper.
kiwifarms.net
Abba's Dancing Queen. I don't really know why, either. There's very little music I don't like out there, or am at least indifferent to, but the stuff I don't like makes me want to stab my ears out.

WhoTheFuckIsZeroTwo

Google "Ghislaine Maxwell trial."
kiwifarms.net
Montero, the Lil Nas X song.

I used to laugh at the Satanic Panic moralizers way back, but now I understand them completely. It's literally devil-worshipper music.

Also, that one Justin Timberlake song that was in the Trolls movie? I just remember that for one summer, that was all they ever fucking played on the radio. It wounds me to this day.