Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

Caesare

40 packs of Merit's, at the ready.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst part is people actually consider this a good song, it's fucking terrible. And radiohead is a stupid name for a band. Unless all their album covers actually had men with radios for heads on them, that's the only way this dumb name would be applicable.

And another stupid song:
One time I was listening to the radio as a child in my father's car, and the dj's played this coming out of commercials and started singing along like, "Eyy ohh Rock on" all stupid, making fun of this shit song. It was hilarious.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
I've listened to this crap so many fucking times because it became so popular at my school when Frozen was out. Literally, I heard it several times in the movie itself because my parents would want to watch it again and again, a few more times coming back home from jackasses who would blare the song from their phone and exactly twice more, once from a music class and another time when summer holidays were closing-in (because there was nothing to study after the final exams, so we did some other stuff instead like watching a movie in class or listen to music).
It's not even a good memorable song like Gangnam Style and Never Gonna Give You Up, it's just an overrated piece of dogshit.
It's just a cheap knockoff of Defying Gravity, even sung by the same performer.

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
The worst part is people actually consider this a good song, it's fucking terrible. And radiohead is a stupid name for a band. Unless all their album covers actually had men with radios for heads on them, that's the only way this dumb name would be applicable.
There was a certain "Gen X or early millennial" state of mind at the time when during your high school years or during those social gatherings you were that awkward guy who had a hard time socializing and there was that girl you were super into but you knew you were not right for her. Whether that's justification or not is up to you to decide, but that's where most people come from and why it was so beloved back in the day. Nowadays no one has the humility to admit they're at fault and they think society is the reason no one talks to them. Also I believe radiohead was an old slang for someone who constantly had headphones on while they listened to their portable radio (it's an 80's thing so that might be where the band name came from). It's sort of like calling someone an introvert.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also I believe radiohead was an old slang for someone who constantly had headphones on while they listened to their portable radio (it's an 80's thing so that might be where the band name came from). It's sort of like calling someone an introvert.
I'll give you a hint where it comes from.
Funnily enough, there is a band How to Disappear Completely.

Ron Jeremy Stan Account

kiwifarms.net
There was a certain "Gen X or early millennial" state of mind at the time when during your high school years or during those social gatherings you were that awkward guy who had a hard time socializing and there was that girl you were super into but you knew you were not right for her. Whether that's justification or not is up to you to decide, but that's where most people come from and why it was so beloved back in the day. Nowadays no one has the humility to admit they're at fault and they think society is the reason no one talks to them. Also I believe radiohead was an old slang for someone who constantly had headphones on while they listened to their portable radio (it's an 80's thing so that might be where the band name came from). It's sort of like calling someone an introvert.
Came here to say this. I personally never really cared for the band, but somewhat enjoyed a few songs by them when I was a teenager in the '90s. "Creep" was basically an incel call-to-arms before the subculture even existed. Fun fact, the singer Thom Yorke actually hates the song and refuses to perform it live, as he feels the subject matter is no longer indicative of his current self. Basically, he wrote it back when he was really young and an awkward virgin, and was too nervous to ask out a certain girl he had a crush on since he felt like an inferior beta male who would presumably face rejection. Thus, the whole song is him whining about himself being a loser.

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, the singer Thom Yorke actually hates the song and refuses to perform it live, as he feels the subject matter is no longer indicative of his current self.
Even though I'm not a fan of the group or the song, I've heard this before and I think he's an asshole for not performing it live.

You know that people coming to see you love that song and would wanna hear you perform it. Even if you feel like it no longer represents you or whatever you're feeling like now, people seem to love the damn song. Just give your fans what they want, dammit. They're spending money to come see you, just play it and say beforehand, "I wrote this song when I was really young, I'm married with children now so it's no longer applicable, but I know yall like hearing it so here you go."

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Song #2 by Blur.

Still never bothered to translate that overplayed mush mouthed garbage.
IIRC it was meant to be a pisstake of grunge music, but it ended up being their biggest hit. Kind of like how Pour Some Sugar On Me was a dig at Aerosmith and RHCP and similar alt rock bands that had verses of singing fast gibberish to like two or three notes (as well as being a parody of Sugar Sugar by the Archies) but now that's Def Leppard's most famous song.

NumberingYourState

(Me/Myself) (Fuck/You)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC it was meant to be a pisstake of grunge music, but it ended up being their biggest hit. Kind of like how Pour Some Sugar On Me was a dig at Aerosmith and RHCP and similar alt rock bands that had verses of singing fast gibberish to like two or three notes (as well as being a parody of Sugar Sugar by the Archies) but now that's Def Leppard's most famous song.

If that's a piss take then someone learned how to shoot diarrhea from their dick.

Maybe the universe has a sense of humor.

I'm going to guess Papa Roach's Last Resort was so generic it became example filler for radio stations.

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You motherfuckers have no idea what terrible music really is.
Keep in mind that performer behind this piece of shit is a rapper (at least he calls himself that), but for some fucking reason he tries to sing.
That song kinda has the same melody as "It's a sin" by the Pet Shop Boys.

Su-27 Flanker-B

R-27 inbound
kiwifarms.net
Hallomann by Rammstein ruined the entire "Deutschland" album for me. Tattoo was already very weak for penultimate song, but Hallomann as a final? It fucking sucks, and I believe they know it.

firmerest

kiwifarms.net
stay - the kid laroi and justin beiber

the kid laroi has the gayest voice imaginable and the high pitched screeches he does piss me off so much

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
I love Duck Stab as an album after a bunch of repeated listens, but Constantinople will never stop being awful. I have no clue why the fuck they think being weird means having to let go of all musicality possible. The song is alright until they decide to double the vocals and instruments.