Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another brick in the wall.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so popular, but it's the most prominent song of the best-selling album of all time, I just cannot comprehend how such a horrible song became so famous like that.

Anyone here can sincerely explain it to me? Everything is bad in this song, the drums are beyond lazy, the chords almost never change, the melody is more pauses than notes, the lyrics are retard shit written by a retard shithead, the kids singing, OH MY GOD, is there anything more annoying in the world than kids singing?.

I despise this song with all my guts.

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
Another brick in the wall.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so popular, but it's the most prominent song of the best-selling album of all time, I just cannot comprehend how such a horrible song became so famous like that.

Anyone here can sincerely explain it to me? Everything is bad in this song, the drums are beyond lazy, the chords almost never change, the melody is more pauses than notes, the lyrics are retard shit written by a retard shithead, the kids singing, OH MY GOD, is there anything more annoying in the world than kids singing?.

I despise this song with all my guts.
I don’t know if this is true, but I think they were going for a “basic” sound to go with the message. The video of kids at a meat plant getting harvested, so I could see them trying to be basic instrumentally as a cognitive choice.

all soy boy country can be burned, Luke Bryan has some of the worst lyrics I’ve ever heard. He should not be famous he is a trash musician. Fuck his trash music.
Edit to add “light it up” is the song that triggered me into realizing Luke was responsible for most of the soy trash country you're forced to listen to at restaurants.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful, sun-baked treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
The church hymns "Gather Us In" and "We Are Many Parts". Sappy, saccharine Church of Nice People hymns.
If we're going to include religious songs, I'll nominate We Are One Body as the one I hate the most.

While I get that it was written for World Youth Day and intended to emphasize that people from all around the world came together for this (what was then an annual or biannual) event, the song was subsequently played at nearly every single youth or young adult event that took place in the ensuing 18-24 months. In short, a good song was once again overplayed to the the point it became more annoying and less uplifting as originally intended.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
I don't even think the song is necessarily bad. I just remember a time period where that song was used everywhere possible until it was run into the ground.
That's pretty much the reason I hate it.

I can think of just genuinely awful shit, but that doesn't get played fucking EVERYWHERE. Radioactive was something that played EVERY FUCKING DAY in the campus' cafeteria. The first time I heard it, I found it more or less inoffensive. After a full fucking semester of hearing that EVERY DAMN TIME I WENT TO EAT I couldn't stand it anymore.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate most Drake songs, but this one is just so terrible. It's aggressively bad.

I also hated Dame tu Cosita. I'll never understand how it got popular. Despacito was more tolerable than this hunk of shit.

This song makes me want to off myself.
I actually had the Donny and Marie barbie dolls when I was a kid (with Donny's purple socks!). I used to love that song, but apparently I was a retarded child.

I've got another nomination for songs that suck ass. (Plus we could just add every other song by Cardi B, ever, to the list):

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the group where the lead was banging tween girls? Makes this make a lot more sense:

"Allegedly" banging tween girls, but yes. BotDF were a popular scene-emo-dance group about a decade ago; the lead singer, a fruity femboy named Dahvie Vanity, has been accused of rape by many girls - including, most famously, Jessi Slaughter, the little kid from the "You Dun Goofed" Meme. Jessi maintains that she met Dahvie at a private house party when she was ten, and the two started dating/fucking off and on for a year or so. The "Goofed" meme was precipitated by online drama between Jessi, who at the time was apparently bragging about fucking Dahvie, and some other BotDF fans, who went into tween fangirl mode and started attacking her for spreading "lies" and "hate" about their beloved sexpest boomer-groomer.

Dahvie actually wrote a song about Jessi following this incident. Possibly the most evil song ever made?

Imagine being a trooned-out scene musician in your thirties, and writing a diss track where you tell one of your underage rape victims to kill herself.

I've got another nomination for songs that suck ass. (Plus we could just add every other song by Cardi B, ever, to the list):
I posted this one under the Bad SJW Music thread. I see your Cardi B, and raise you

It's not the song I hate THE MOST, but it's a good start I think.

Last edited:

Bubble Ba'ath

kiwifarms.net
"Allegedly" banging tween girls, but yes. BotDF were a popular scene-emo-dance group about a decade ago; the lead singer, a fruity femboy named Dahvie Vanity, has been accused of rape by many girls - including, most famously, Jessi Slaughter, the little kid from the "You Dun Goofed" Meme. Jessi maintains that she met Dahvie at a private house party when she was ten, and the two started dating/fucking off and on for a year or so. The "Goofed" meme was precipitated by online drama between Jessi, who at the time was apparently bragging about fucking Dahvie, and some other BotDF fans, who went into tween fangirl mode and started attacking her for spreading "lies" and "hate" about their beloved sexpest boomer-groomer.

Dahvie actually wrote a song about Jessi following this incident. Possibly the most evil song ever made?

Imagine being a trooned-out scene musician in your thirties, and writing a diss track where you tell one of your underage rape victims to kill herself.
Hes got his own thread on here too.

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
Lady Gaga's "Pokerface". I was working two retail jobs as a teen when this song came out, and one of them had a radio we could play. Since it was mostly women that worked there, they would stick with the local pop station. Despite only working a handful of hours a day at this job (I think 4 to 5), I would hear it about 6 times a day. The bulk of these plays was because our local station at the time, for some absurd reason, would repeat sections of the America Top 40 three times in a row.

Another one I can think of is Kings of Leon. Mediocre one album wonder that was played on all of my local stations religiously. Whenever I hear that lame ass opening to "Someone Like You" I just shut the radio off for five minutes rather than hear that shit.

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net
I have way too many songs to sperg about...

"Truth Hurts" by Lizzo. Not only can she not sing, but the music sounds horrifically off-key. Also, female empowerment anthems are usually shit, especially when your only claim to fame is that you love how fat you are.

"100 Bad Days" by AJR. They play this all the time at my local Walmart. The lyrics are the most millenial bullshit I've ever heard, not counting the dude's whiny singing voice.

"Look at Me Now" by Chris Brown. No joke, this song made me puke when I was in college, because the asshole in the dorm next to me blared it super loud one Saturday night. People say they like the Busta Rhymes verse, but that doesn't salvage Chris Brown's shitty singing or the horrible, horrible beat.

There's also some shitty pop Country song called "All Over the Road" about some redneck driving like a maniac because his girlfriend is giving him a blowjob while he's driving. It's the smugness of driving like a shithead that pisses me off. All modern Country dudes are the same, so I have no idea which one it is.

I also think Cardi B has the most obnoxious voice in popular music. My cats sound less obnoxious when they fight.

Bubble Ba'ath

kiwifarms.net
O.K., I swear I will stop adding new and even more cursed things to this topic soon, but I remembered that time Lena Dunham made the worst pro-Hillary 2016 election song imaginable and I can't not add this to the discussion. One kind thing you can say about it is that it does accurately showcase the brainworms of Hillary fans.

Notice, if you will, the dislike ratio on this video.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
O.K., I swear I will stop adding new and even more cursed things to this topic soon, but I remembered that time Lena Dunham made the worst pro-Hillary 2016 election song imaginable and I can't not add this to the discussion. One kind thing you can say about it is that it does accurately showcase the brainworms of Hillary fans.

Notice, if you will, the dislike ratio on this video.
What the fuck is an "Official Rapped Music Video"? Every single word of that phrase makes no sense.
Lady in red. Makes me feel murderous.
I was considering putting this song on my original list, but I remembered that I once spoke to a Chris de Burgh fan (they do exist, sadly), who said that "Lady in Red" was the best Chris de Burgh song. That means that, as bad as "Lady in Red" is, there are literally hundreds of Chris de Burgh songs that are worse than "Lady in Red". Somewhere out there, on some Chris de Burgh album or other, is the worst Chris de Burgh song, a song so much worse than "Lady in Red" that even his own fans don't like it. I don't want to hear this song, whatever it is, because I suspect that listening to it will cause seizures.

Stories of de Burgh's delusional narcissism are legendary in the music industry. I once sank many pints with a former member of his road crew, who told me that he insisted on booking the biggest venues everywhere he went because he thought he was the biggest star in the world. Often the venues would be barely 20% full. So the promoters would only sell tickets right at the front of the venue, and the crew would use loads of smoke machines and shine lights directly into his face so that he couldn't see past the first few rows to the cavernous emptiness behind. He also literally believes that his music can heal the sick, no exaggeration. As the guy put it "he's the leader of a cult with no worshippers".

Oh, add this song to the pile:

I hate 99.99% of all Christmas music, but this shitheap really stands out. It sounds like it was recorded, mixed and mastered in about 15 minutes, with Paul flapping away at his keyboard for a single, very ropey take (the delay effect on the synth isn't quite sync'd up to the song's tempo and he doesn't quite play it in time, which is why the chorus sounds like such a clusterfuck), and the producer adding some sleighbells near the end and going home to collect their cheques. And because this piece of shit, that would earn you maybe a D+ for GCSE music performance if you played it in school assembly, was written by Paul McCartney it sold a bajillion copies and assaults the ears of luckless retail workers to this day. Paul McCartney went from Sergeant Pepper to this phoned-in rubbish. I mean, John Lennon's "Merry Christmas (War is Over)" is an atrocity as well, but at least that song sounds like the people involved were fucking trying.

Last edited: