Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
All the Five Night's at Freddy's songs by the Living Tombstone.
*Every* living tombstone song is unadulterated garbage made for the worst drecks of society. Pure cringe music, and to that effect, every "nerdy" song made within the last 10 years is hot steaming shit that brings the collective IQ of the world down. It's all functionally identical to Eye of the Spider except that one is at least a little bit endearing.

It used to be everyone would agree that L33tstr33t Boys-type shit was hilariously awful but we've gotten to the post-irony era of everyone somehow enjoying it.

Lucipurr

Curiosity killed the cat
kiwifarms.net
Anything by Green Day.
Number one those fucks aren't British and the faux accent is enraging.
Secondly, I frankly despise how they pretend to have this altruistic political agenda but were 100% MIA through 8 years of Obama bombing the Middle East to hell and then suddenly re-emerged when Trump got in.
Fuck off you establishment lap dogs. At least have convictions of your own.
Dookie is good for what it is I think its a masterpiece of pop punk both bringing the genre to the mainstream and being the peak of it. Every song on that album is worth listening to but fuck I hate American Idiot so much I have this constant drunken argument with a friend who likes to say its the album of a generation and its the greatest album of the 2000's. Green day does that shit where the write songs about how their old and remember being fuck up kids. They need to get over themselves if you dont have anything to say that hasn't been said fuck off and move on. They are a band that exemplifies the problem with modern day adults who refuse to grow up.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
*Every* living tombstone song is unadulterated garbage made for the worst drecks of society. Pure cringe music, and to that effect, every "nerdy" song made within the last 10 years is hot steaming shit that brings the collective IQ of the world down. It's all functionally identical to Eye of the Spider except that one is at least a little bit endearing.
The fact that there are people who unironically listen to their songs is just fucking horrifying.

Frank D'arbo

THIS MACHINE JUST CALLED ME AN ASSHOLE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I can't believe this fucking thing is almost ten years old now. I remember being a freshman in college and all the dumb, preppy guys and soyboys in the making would dance to it like they thought it was the funniest thing ever.
Yeah, that goes without saying. No wonder they fizzled out fast. Their shtick was stale before it even began.
That's what's strange...no one knew who they actually were. You can't tell me no one outside of the scummiest club banger knew who the hell LMFAO were, or any of their songs other than Party Rock Anthem or Sexy and I Know It.

They just loved to see their white friends dance like idiots, so radio stations just gave in.
Why did the early 2010s treat this duo as if they were Gods?
because of nepotism. thats it. It's the son and grand son of Berry Gordy, the founder of Motown Records, which is why it was pushed to fucking hell.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Anything by Green Day.
Number one those fucks aren't British and the faux accent is enraging.
Secondly, I frankly despise how they pretend to have this altruistic political agenda but were 100% MIA through 8 years of Obama bombing the Middle East to hell and then suddenly re-emerged when Trump got in.
Fuck off you establishment lap dogs. At least have convictions of your own.

Green Day were trying to sound British? What? I've never heard any reference to that, anywhere, for the 25-odd years I've listened to them or from any of the many people I know who are way bigger fans than I am (personally I think their discography is extremely varied, with a handful of classics, a few meh albums, and some of the worst rock music ever released, particularly the last few releases that are lazy, creatively bankrupt and full of plagarism). I'm British myself and they've always sounded 100% American to me, their lyrics, their accents, their appearance, their personas. They didn't release an album called "British Idiot". I mean their lead singer is called Billy-Joe, he might as well be a fucking cowboy made of mom's apple pie on Thanksgiving.

One of us is completely insane, I'm just not sure which.

Anyway, speaking of British, here's a contender:

This song literally has no melody. Actually none. It is just a series of random notes played at random intervals. It sounds like it was composed by throwing darts at sheet music. It's really fucking bizarre. It's also horrible. Horrible lyrics, horrible instrumentation (not that there is much, but what little there is sucks nuts) and his voice is whinier than any emo song I've ever heard. Then he hits that ear-buggering falsetto and I cannot comprehend why anyone would tolerate this song, let alone like it enough to make it number 1 in the UK and even number 15 in the US even though I don't think anyone across the Pond has the faintest idea who this tosser even is.

The whole thing is mystifying. If anyone reading this post actually likes this song, then please, please explain. I'm not mad, I just want to understand.

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
HOOOOOOOOOOOLD

HOLD ON TO ME

CAUSE IM A LEEEEDLE UN-STEAAAD-EEEE-EEEEee

This fucking song actually makes me viscerally irritated and upset.

I have no idea who told this man his-cat-in-heat yowling was real evocative, but I hope they get shingles. I hate this fucking song and I don't even know who this artist is. I hear it all the God damn time.

Treyvon Azagthot

Dinoman x Liquified Nun = True Love
kiwifarms.net
Disturbed's raping of Simon and Garfunkle is proof that rock is truly dead, not as a genre but as a relevant force, a strong alternative, response and even influencer to the mainstream by eay of trends and fads. And of course, how can I forget the fact that its another of these stupid fucking melodramatic trailer covers that are all the rage now and the absolutely retarded music video that is trying so desperately to take Draiman's pierced bald head seriously.

The worst part is the people defending this, from old people who gave up on the youth happy that for a moment that younglings are making or appreciating "real music" without bothering with the quality relevant to people like BecomeTheKnight/MusicSnob and all the other cohorts of Loudwire praising it. Fuck this, I'd rather listen to Deafheaven.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
Disturbed's raping of Simon and Garfunkle is proof that rock is truly dead, not as a genre but as a relevant force, a strong alternative, response and even influencer to the mainstream by eay of trends and fads. And of course, how can I forget the fact that its another of these stupid fucking melodramatic trailer covers that are all the rage now and the absolutely retarded music video that is trying so desperately to take Draiman's pierced bald head seriously.

The worst part is the people defending this, from old people who gave up on the youth happy that for a moment that younglings are making or appreciating "real music" without bothering with the quality relevant to people like BecomeTheKnight/MusicSnob and all the other cohorts of Loudwire praising it. Fuck this, I'd rather listen to Deafheaven.
People who listen to this song write with a closed fist.

Apis mellifera

kiwifarms.net
I know it's kind of trending and it's kinda stupid to bring up but this song fucking sucks.

It's so fucking vapid and annoying. His voice grates on my ears and I had this stupid shit stuck in my head for days on end.
Beat me to it. Even funnier that it was made by resident narcissist landwhale Clayton Huff who larps as a skinny gay twink.
:story:

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
I know it's kind of trending and it's kinda stupid to bring up but this song fucking sucks.

It's so fucking vapid and annoying. His voice grates on my ears and I had this stupid shit stuck in my head for days on end.
Fat fuck can't even sing properly, let alone do a speedrun without cheating or faking it.

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No my local classic pop/rock station, I do not want want to listen to a minute and a half of Elton John screeching "BENNY, BBB-BENNY, BEENY AND THE JEEEEETS."
Why you insist on playing that garbage multiple times a day is beyond me.
I'll take my MOTI ratings now, thank you.

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
No my local classic pop/rock station, I do not want want to listen to a minute and a half of Elton John screeching "BENNY, BBB-BENNY, BEENY AND THE JEEEEETS."
Nah, I hate that song too just because of that. Absolutely derails an otherwise good song by overstaying its welcome.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
I do like some Elton John songs myself but is Benny And The Jets annoying, he sounds like he swallowed 10 helium tanks before recording.

biophonic

kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/W8r-tXRLazs
This song isn't even that bad in terms of how it was made. But it's so cheesy, it's cringeworthy to listen to. I like 80's music, but this is painful to listen to and to top it off it's a cover of a song that failed to hit the charts at the time.