World White House will not sign Christchurch agreement to combat online extremism - Based Trump administration

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
nz hellhole of the pacific stoneage to spaceage in 150years. most promiscuous females of world etc etc highest dope users per capita etc highest child abuse rates suicides family violence etc. maori mob assimilate breeders tantamount to religion by any other name. islam in its infancy. equating mob "whanaus" as family, psychological warfare to destroy meaning of things. absolute greaseballs. constant marketing pure and green pretence bs. we call it grinfuck. never smile at the crocodile be aware nz fakes like fakes. absolute shithole and ensuing cashcow of care.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Now, users who violate Facebook’s “most serious policies” — such as sharing a link to statements from a known terrorist group — would be banned from broadcasting live videos on the platform for set periods of time. Facebook said the policy, if implemented sooner, might have stopped the Christchurch shooter from using the company’s live-streaming feature to stream the attacks on the mosques.
They don't want to stop terrorism, only the knowledge of terrorism. The masses will never realize anything is wrong, and will be utterly dependent on them (large news conglomerations) for all their info.
This is dystopic as fuck on so many levels.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
It is amazing to see this. "Fuck your stupid reactionary laws, I have actual shit to do you stupid fucks," -Donald Trump Probably

I fucking love my country. I love America. Even with the over sensitive SJW controlled colleges and literally autistic Dem politicians. The difference here is that there are actually people who'd take this a bit farther than peaceful protest. There's a reason politicians specifically like the idea of control. Being shot for passing illegal shit is not on the common politicians wish-list.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Further, we maintain that the best tool to defeat terrorist speech is productive speech, and thus we emphasize the importance of promoting credible, alternative narratives as the primary means by which we can defeat terrorist messaging.”
"Productive speech" ? Now there's some newspeak bullshit if I've ever heard any.

We all know if this shit ever got signed into law it'd apply only to whites and not to certain ethnic groups that may or may not reside in the middle-east.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino