World White House will not sign Christchurch agreement to combat online extremism - Based Trump administration

The 8 of Spades

If Only You Knew How HONK HONK Things Really Are
kiwifarms.net
That's the shit I love to hear. Internet freedom is the new frontier we're fighting on, and to have Trump straight up say "You can shove that right up your ass" is the best sign I've seen in years. If I wasn't already voting God Emperor 2020 this would sway me quite a bit.

foto_no_exif (3).jpg

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Oh look, France giving up right from the get go.

View attachment 760053
You could make a case about them surrendering in World War II being about survival of the nation, but...

Fuck it, they're a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys, why did they have to do it this time. Even without the German army in their land they do it.

If I was a Muslim terrorist I wouldn't even bother with France, my work is already being done for me.

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
Clinton not only would have signed it instantly, she'd have tacked on a bunch of shit.
The scary thing is that she might've tried to tried to tie it to terrorism to bypass the first amendment (parts of the PATRIOT Act are still around in some way or another, no thanks to Obama who extended it, but it should expire by the end of the year--and you bet Clinton would've made it perpetual).

Failure_Personified

Shouldn't Be Trusted, Persian Descent
kiwifarms.net
Nigga the fuck does this have to do with anything in this thread?

Also I don't think anyone should be taking lessons in governance by and for the people from the Russian "Secret Police" Federation.
Isn't it now like 30% of Russians speak English also?!

On top of that I have a lot of Russian friends here (in the US) and they're not going back.
When asked, most say while they love there country, it is not America.
and by a lot, I mean more than 10, I don't have many IRL friends so you know

• Feels
Reactions: frozenrunner

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Someone should drop a couple of MOAB’s on New Zealand. They’re starting to piss me off,
For a country whose PM doesn't want to say the name Brenton Tarrant, they sure are going out of their way to make literally every global interaction about him in some way or another. But yes, Australia's Canada is even more useless than ever.

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
referring to the blatant islamization pre and double down post ch ch. horseface bimbo life posterchild of arabia in her hijab, making a frickin wear a hijab in solidarity day, broadcasting to world muslim prayers with stoneage natives wailing made up proverbs interludes.
1494290234_photo.jpg
nz were already big on neutralizing dissension and potential trouble makers. using abstract emotive bs like hate flash words. nz is like microcosm of this yank politic. jews love it. cashcow of darkies bros dopes and the feminist victims lol. crying isms till infiltrate every aspect of infrastructure and the women and children mostly tend to follow.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
referring to the blatant islamization pre and double down post ch ch. horseface bimbo life posterchild of arabia in her hijab, making a frickin wear a hijab in solidarity day, broadcasting to world muslim prayers with stoneage natives wailing made up proverbs interludes. View attachment 760287 nz were already big on neutralizing dissension and potential trouble makers. using abstract emotive bs like hate flash words. nz is like microcosm of this yank politic. jews love it. cashcow of darkies bros dopes and the feminist victims lol
Hey there freak show. You might find an audience if you tone it down a bit.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
We are Publius.
We do not forgive, we do not forget.
Our group has over 9,000 minutemen, and they are all shooting British redcoats.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the irregulars, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the British, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top rifleman in the entire colony. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in writing? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my culper ring across the thirteen states and your letter is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the colonial fleet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

whitepony

kiwifarms.net
you yanks just got to try understand, relative totality, and what becomes of things forge worlding, they breed far more, sell you shit, smile like minstel grinfucks and pay you by hour to sponsor their glassyeyes mother cows till you are assimilated. civil war was fought to try defend unequal things equated as equal. ie worst form of inequality. sugardaddies proudly sponsoring prostitutes to raise playful orphans. the subhuman harvest has begun. i need more beers to calm my nerves wait

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
you yanks just got to try understand, relative totality, and what becomes of things forge worlding, they breed far more, sell you shit, smile like minstel grinfucks and pay you by hour to sponsor their glassyeyes mother cows till you are assimilated. civil war was fought to try defend unequal things equated as equal. ie worst form of inequality. sugardaddies proudly sponsoring prostitutes to raise playful orphans. the subhuman harvest has begun. i need more beers to calm my nerves wait
Your gimmick is lame, neck yourself.

Unless you're schizophrenic, then do a flip instead.

whitepony

kiwifarms.net
50 died . probably because the males used women and children for human shields and try charge him down zombie style be honest. changes status to inflatable ocean vessel salesman. free pair aviators relax yanks.. cant make a omelette without breaking some eggs hifive

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino