World White House will not sign Christchurch agreement to combat online extremism - Based Trump administration

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
Thank you glorious Orange Overlord. #PunchRedcoats #RakeLeaves

get real cowards. nobody give a shit long as dicks wet till something go bangbang. relative totality. maybe smoke dope and romiticise it makes the soggybiscuits moist its milf paradise on here see. dont yank wigger bomb me
What the fuck are you even saying?

X Prime

kiwifarms.net

Calling @GethN7 ... calling @GethN7 ...

This is probably why Trump did not sign the Christchurch free speech ban.

Could you imagine if it comes to pass that Donald J. Trump eliminates the safe harbor provisions for social media?

You can't tell me you guys are not salivating at the prospect.

What a goddamn world we live in that this is a thing.

(Should I have made a separate thread for this?)

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
It is amazing to see this. "Fuck your stupid reactionary laws, I have actual shit to do you stupid fucks," -Donald Trump Probably

I fucking love my country. I love America. Even with the over sensitive SJW controlled colleges and literally autistic Dem politicians. The difference here is that there are actually people who'd take this a bit farther than peaceful protest. There's a reason politicians specifically like the idea of control. Being shot for passing illegal shit is not on the common politicians wishlist
To play devil's advocate, is terrorism effective if nobody knows about it?
Dude, if Tarrent didn't livestream it, those people would still be dead. So yes, without any room for argument, terrorism would still work if social media was censored.

And even without social media, and the internet, there's still phones, tv and word of mouth. Info would just spread slower.

Exigent Circumcisions

I can smell youuuuu.... you smell niiiiice....
kiwifarms.net
when we see a man beating a dog, we feel sorry for that dog, View attachment 760355 but when we see dog biting a man, we dont feel so sorry for this man because dog is inherently lower being and its expected of him.
Dad? That you? Get off the interwebz and back on your meds, Dad. Jesus you're embarrassing.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
It is amazing to see this. "Fuck your stupid reactionary laws, I have actual shit to do you stupid fucks," -Donald Trump Probably

I fucking love my country. I love America. Even with the over sensitive SJW controlled colleges and literally autistic Dem politicians. The difference here is that there are actually people who'd take this a bit farther than peaceful protest. There's a reason politicians specifically like the idea of control. Being shot for passing illegal shit is not on the common politicians wishlist

Dude, if Tarrent didn't livestream it, those people would still be dead. So yes, without any room for argument, terrorism would still work if social media was censored.

And even without social media, and the internet, there's still phones, tv and word of mouth. Info would just spread slower.
I mean the goal of terrorist attacks in general isn't to simply kill people, but to strike fear into those who are still alive. I guess even in a total blackout there's still the Ghenghis Khan trick of leaving a couple survivors though.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
nz hellhole of the pacific stoneage to spaceage in 150years. most promiscuous females of world etc etc highest dope users per capita etc highest child abuse rates suicides family violence etc. maori mob assimilate breeders tantamount to religion by any other name. islam in its infancy. equating mob "whanaus" as family, psychological warfare to destroy meaning of things. absolute greaseballs. constant marketing pure and green pretence bs. we call it grinfuck. never smile at the crocodile be aware nz fakes like fakes. absolute shithole and ensuing cashcow of care.
are you okay dude?

So once again the First Amendment wins.

See this is why the United States is the best country in the world despite its flaws because the First Amendment is always there to just pretty much tell the moral busybodies and the censors to piss off.
How long til they say we need to repeal the first amendment?

• Horrifying
Reactions: Unog
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino