White men probably didn't rape slave women as much as modern liberals like to claim. -

Lately there's been this exceptional push from media to promote this idea that prior to the Civil War, the White Man went around raping the Black Woman every chance he could get. I don't have a source, so just take my word for it.

I personally find this idea far-fetched.

Let's consider why men rape women. They presumably rape women because they find it sexually gratifying. They presumably find it sexually gratifying when they're attracted to the woman.

Let's also consider that people will do more of a behavior the less risky it is.

Now, under slavery, there's essentially no risk to raping a slave. Thus, that portion of the population who would want to would be able to rape as much as they feel like. However, how many White men actually wanted to rape women?

The thing is, I'm pretty sure that your average man doesn't want to rape anybody, so he wouldn't be raping anybody. Then, you have the very large percentage of white men who have no interest in black women at all. In my personal experience talking to white men, I've found that very few of them will say they'd even consider dating a black woman. This is also borne out by statistics which show that white man/black woman miscegenation is very rare, in relative terms, compared to other pairings.

Thus, we have some evidence that the amount of white men who are sexually interested in black women is quite small.

This leaves essentially two kinds of rapist (again noting that most people won't be rapists even if given the opportunity): white men with jungle fever and white men who have low enough standards that they just don't care.

I find it hard to believe that Black women were constantly being terrorized the way modern historians and historical fiction writers make it sound.

Sofonda Cox

Antinatalist, reality enthusiast, witness.
kiwifarms.net
Guys are capable of immeasurable depths of grossness in the quest for orgasm. They most certainly fucked those women en masse. They fuck vegetables, fruits, raw meat, livestock, their own genetic offspring, exceptional individuals, the elderly, the morbidly obese, other men's hairy assholes, trach holes.

The list of stuff they won't try to fuck is really short.

Sorry.

guccigash

I am the Gatekeeper
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't aware of the constant rape narrative, though obviously I have seen sexual abuse of slaves depicted somewhat.

To counter your points, I'd say most of what you say with regards to dating etc is anachronous so brings nothing to your argument.

Take out dating and it is basically sex. And most guys will stick their dick in anything. Just look at the rates of rural bestiality Kinsey found. Rape vitims aren't all gorgeous sexy women preyed upon by their rapists, fuck some 89 year old got raped in Melbourne this week I'm not even sure the perp is old enough to have had his name released.

If you really think that guys with a mind set from that era (with regards to women and race and their own entitlement) didn't go into the female quarters and rape their way through it you're nuts.

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
Just look at the rates of rural bestiality Kinsey found.
You really can't trust any of the Kinsey stats. The way he took samples is completely wrong for any type of analysis that could be applied to general public. For one example, he took volunteers (who knew the subject of his study) from prison populations and presented that as an average sample of non-college educated population.

He took prostitutes and pimps and used that data as part of the "married" sample. There are so many such errors that you really can't take any of his data at face value and you have to dig to see what was really being measured, how the sample was gathered, and so on.

He also paid parents to rape their kids and claimed that even kids that fought back, cried or writhed in pain were actually enjoying and consenting to it, but that's another story altogether.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/kinsey-victim-speaks-out-my-father-was-paid-to-rape-me

guccigash

I am the Gatekeeper
kiwifarms.net
You really can't trust any of the Kinsey stats. The way he took samples is completely wrong for any type of analysis that could be applied to general public. For one example, he took volunteers (who knew the subject of his study) from prison populations and presented that as an average sample of non-college educated population.

He took prostitutes and pimps and used that data as part of the "married" sample. There are so many such errors that you really can't take any of his data at face value and you have to dig to see what was really being measured, how the sample was gathered, and so on.

He also paid parents to rape their kids and claimed that even kids that fought back, cried or writhed in pain were actually enjoying and consenting to it, but that's another story altogether.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/kinsey-victim-speaks-out-my-father-was-paid-to-rape-me
Aaaaaaaaand welcome to today's rabbit hole......

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaaaaaand welcome to today's rabbit hole......
If you're going to go down that rabbit hole there are few things that might help to make sense of it all.

1. Kinsey is the father of the sexual revolution. He gave the intellectual and study backbone to get people to believe such claims as that 10-37% of men engaged in homosexual activity. A lot of people trying to figure out what was normal or average have been using his stats for 7 decades. You yourself did so in this thread. I'm saying this just to emphasize the influence and value that these stats have. In terms of influence it's hard to overstate how influential it has been. His work has been used for Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood, ACLU, MPC, SIECUS. I'm not voicing my moral position on any of these (it might surprise some people if I did), just a note for how influential his work was and how it helped build many of the things we take for granted now.

2. Kinsey was deeply fascinated with Aleister Crowley. When Crowley died, Kinsey travelled to Europe to search for Crowley's notebooks in both Britain and Sicilly. Crowley is a deep rabbit hole in itself. This is relevant particularly for Crowley's role in sexual magick and satanism.

3. He was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. The Kinsey institute still is, as well as by Ford Foundation, Playboy Foundation and George Soros.

4. Hugh Hefner was inspired by Kinsey when he was in his twenties and was part of the inspiration to start Playboy, including the pedophiliac material that was published in it. Hugh Hefner started by saying "I will be Kinsey's pamphleteer!"

Judith Reisman is perhaps the best known person to expose flaws in Kinsey's research. She has written plenty of books and you can find plenty of youtube videos of her. She was also sued by playboy for saying they had promoted pedophilia as well as published pedophilic images, but she proved in court that they did.

I wouldn't take everything Reisman says without a grain of salt either. She believes the Kinsey report to be responsible for sexting, for example, which to me seems a natural result of technology. But most of it seems very credible and some of it is even proven in court of law.

Now I'll stop hijacking the thread. We can talk about it in another thread or pm if you want to.

Last edited:

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I was expecting at least one turd to spin up the ol' "rapists only do it cus of POWAH" shit but I can see people aren't wearing their asses in place of their heads today.

As for the whole slavey rapey thing, you have two buttons:
A) whitey thought blacky was a filthy animal
B) whitey thought blacky was safe to stick a dick in

Pick one.

GarthMarenghisDankplace

Guns. Glamour. Gunt.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was expecting at least one turd to spin up the ol' "rapists only do it cus of POWAH" shit but I can see people aren't wearing their asses in place of their heads today.

Pick one.
Dumb post. Plenty of unattractive women get raped, rape is either about getting off on hurting another person or not thinking of them as a person at all and using them as a fleshlight. We know slave owners didn't think about their slaves as complete people, of course they raped them.

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't really work, because it's easily possible to have

C) whitey thought blacky was a filthy animal and stuck his dick in

---

I would consider sex with a slave as rape by definition. And considering that the average african american has about 20% european DNA, I wouldn't consider it unlikely, but I really don't know much about the details of sexual behaviour of men and women during slavery time.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Dumb post. Plenty of unattractive women get raped, rape is either about getting off on hurting another person or not thinking of them as a person at all and using them as a fleshlight. We know slave owners didn't think about their slaves as complete people, of course they raped them.
This doesn't really work, because it's easily possible to have

C) whitey thought blacky was a filthy animal and stuck his dick in

---

I would consider sex with a slave as rape by definition. And considering that the average african american has about 20% european DNA, I wouldn't consider it unlikely, but I really don't know much about the details of sexual behaviour of men and women during slavery time.
Somehow I don't feel bad about not being savvy to the intricacies of rape. But still, fuck people who drive the "it's just power"-bullshit.

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
But still, fuck people who drive the "it's just power"-bullshit.
I think the origin / support of that idea is either from those who conceptualise everything in terms of power (certain groups of marxists for example) or as a form of cope from rape victims, to seperate the tragedy of what happened to them from healthy sex.

I lean particularly towards the latter, as it must be so traumatic and hard to reconcile with the act of pleasurable sex, that you seek ways to seperate the two more strongly. Certainly when I read about it being just power, it tends to be from either rape victims or from those wacky marxist feminists who sometimes even believe penis in vagina is rape by definition.

Sometimes I really have too much patience/fascination in reading that kind of crazy stuff.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino