White men probably didn't rape slave women as much as modern liberals like to claim. -

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
However, both Freud and Kinsey opened up a new field of study and allowed for more competent scientific minds to learn more factual information and take a better scientific approach to psychology/psychoanalysis in Freud's case or sexual behavior in Kinsey's case.
The next most prolific person to run with that "new field of study" was John Money, who ended up completely wrecking the Rheimer family until two committed suicide, forced twins to pretend to copulate until they cried and didn't want to go to him anymore, and convinced parents to raise their son as a daughter, despite Rheimer saying that he always knew, from a young age. When the parents kept him from seeing John Money, Dr. Money continued to falsify research that things were working out great.

But I do suppose things got somewhat better after that with Masters and Johnsons, though I'm just going by wikipedia on them. Supposedly they had 80% succes rate in dealing with sexual dysfunction, through simply a short series of talk therapy (previously people would go into years of ineffectual therapy). They also apparently had a 71.6% success rate with gay conversion, but that was controversial even then and the press wrote only bad things about it.

Any specific researchers you think I should look into?

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
The next most prolific person to run with that "new field of study" was John Money, who ended up completely wrecking the Rheimer family until two committed suicide, forced twins to pretend to copulate until they cried and didn't want to go to him anymore, and convinced parents to raise their son as a daughter, despite Rheimer saying that he always knew, from a young age. When the parents kept him from seeing John Money, Dr. Money continued to falsify research that things were working out great.

But I do suppose things got somewhat better after that with Masters and Johnsons, though I'm just going by wikipedia on them. Supposedly they had 80% succes rate in dealing with sexual dysfunction, through simply a short series of talk therapy (previously people would go into years of ineffectual therapy). They also apparently had a 71.6% success rate with gay conversion, but that was controversial even then and the press wrote only bad things about it.

Any specific researchers you think I should look into?
I'll be honest, I'm pressing X really hard on the 71.6% success rate with gay conversion.

Gay conversion therapy is pseudo-scientific bunk and rarely if ever works, just ask the Evangelicals how well their attempts went. Most of those gay kids who underwent conversion therapy either committed suicide or became bitter euphoric atheists and SJW's.

But then again, I'm more of a history nerd and I have little to no interest in sexology, so who knows?

However, I do agree with you that John Money was a sick son of a bitch and was worse than Kinsey in every regard.

He's also responsible for the myth of "gender is a social construct" so yeah, fuck him!

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
'll be honest, I'm pressing X really hard on the 71.6% success rate with gay conversion.

Gay conversion therapy is pseudo-scientific bunk and rarely if ever works, just ask the Evangelicals how well their attempts went. Most of those gay kids who underwent conversion therapy either committed suicide or became bitter euphoric atheists and SJW's.
You know, so do I. Though just because evangalicals did it in a poor pseudo-scientific way, doesn't necessarily mean that you can't do so in a more robust way.

I'm only now scratching the surface and will probably be reading things about this for months, whatever I can get my hands on, but I don't disregard the possibility that it may have been legit. I mean, the current zeitgeist venerates Kinsey's and Money's views on sexuality and gender and it's only counterculture that resists. Who knows if this idea about conversion therapy only ever being impossible is equally fictional?

I'll get into it and start a thread or reply in regards to the topic somewhere once I've made some headway.

It's also worth pointing out that unlike evangalicals masters and johnson did not consider it morally valuable to convert, unlike the evangalicals and that they only worked with those who requested it.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I remember hearing an interesting theory that people before modern times was not as sexual as we are today because it would have been very unsexy. People worked from sun up to sun down with no regular bathing. Then you have white people not seeing black people as human, and how much more religious people were. I can see that the idea of raping a slave would not get a slave owner hard and it would be more trouble than it's worth. But maybe they did, idk, I wasn't there.

I wasn't aware of the constant rape narrative, though obviously I have seen sexual abuse of slaves depicted somewhat.

To counter your points, I'd say most of what you say with regards to dating etc is anachronous so brings nothing to your argument.

Take out dating and it is basically sex. And most guys will stick their dick in anything. Just look at the rates of rural bestiality Kinsey found. Rape vitims aren't all gorgeous sexy women preyed upon by their rapists, fuck some 89 year old got raped in Melbourne this week I'm not even sure the perp is old enough to have had his name released.

If you really think that guys with a mind set from that era (with regards to women and race and their own entitlement) didn't go into the female quarters and rape their way through it you're nuts.
You can find sick fucks who'll screw anything, I just doubt that the average man (in any time period) is like that.

This doesn't really work, because it's easily possible to have

C) whitey thought blacky was a filthy animal and stuck his dick in

---

I would consider sex with a slave as rape by definition. And considering that the average african american has about 20% european DNA, I wouldn't consider it unlikely, but I really don't know much about the details of sexual behaviour of men and women during slavery time.
I find it plausible that a huge percentage of Black women were raped by a small percentage of White men. How likely that is also depends on how many owners and overseers the negress was likely to pass hands through, as every time would be another roll of the dice.

Lol I guess we’re academics now. Sorry this didn’t meet your high standards of discourse.
Well apologizing is a good first step, now I want to see some parenthetical citations or I'm giving you an F!

I just meant you didn't really do anything to support your claim, I mean, I get that's your opinion and all. I was just hoping to see some... I dunno.. evidence.

Then again this is deep thoughts so perhaps I am expecting too much.

Well apologizing is a good first step, now I want to see some parenthetical citations or I'm giving you an F!

I just meant you didn't really do anything to support your claim, I mean, I get that's your opinion and all. I was just hoping to see some... I dunno.. evidence.

Then again this is deep thoughts so perhaps I am expecting too much.
All I have is opinion. That’s why I phrased the title as a probability rather than a certainty. There’s this narrative I’ve seen seem to get popular overnight (muh rapist slave master) and I mulled it over and decided it was improbable based on a line of reasoning.

My position basically being that Blacks were probably raped frequently but that it was done by a small minority of Whites.

Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I brought up modern dating patterns because I think they’d be much more permissive than older breeding patterns. If nobody I know would consider screwing a Black, racist Whites from back then should be even worse.
To be honest, the fact that such an action would have been a taboo on the level of zoophilia makes me think it was only more likely to have occurred.
There are people who live for secretly breaking taboos while pretending to be normal in society.

Reactions: Ягода
All I have is opinion. That’s why I phrased the title as a probability rather than a certainty. There’s this narrative I’ve seen seem to get popular overnight (muh rapist slave master) and I mulled it over and decided it was improbable based on a line of reasoning.

My position basically being that Blacks were probably raped frequently but that it was done by a small minority of Whites.
Fair enough, consider my complaint stupid.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
What everyone forgets here, is that it was only a small minority of whites who owned slaves and therefore ever had the opportunity to rape one.

While I’m sure it happened on occasion, it would have been fairly infrequent, since:

A: Even though it might technically be legal, rape was still a taboo (especially interracial rape), was still considered a sin and as infidelity.

B: Better opportunities for sex on demand existed, in the form of for example prostitutes.

C: Most white men wouldn’t have found a black slave sexually attractive.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I'll weigh in here since this a topic that's on my mind a lot. Slavery says a lot about human psychology and social behavior, because its a really unpleasant version of the natrual way we seem to organize ourselves into hierarchies. I believe I've said elsewhere that, more than likely, there were probably plenty of slaves who were either happy or simply indifferent to their servitude purely because people aren't really that ambitious and having someone else make all the descisions was worth the indignity of being property. This is not a racially motivated thing, because you can turn to medieval Europe and see a similar dynamic in serfdom. Depending on the era and the location, serfs were often considered the property of the people who owned the land. And, again, depending on the era, they were often subject to the same abuses that slaves were, just usually not as frequently because there were more regulations on this kind of practice.

However, in any situation where you have a person who, by law, is entitled to absolute power over another person, it would be pretty naive to argue that people are not frequently going to take advantage of that. On top of that, things like war rape and human trafficking pretty obviously demonstrate that the ability to get laid is a pretty highly valued commodity. There's also pretty well-known descriptions of the Romans, Ancient Greece, the Ottoman Empire, etc raping their slaves. I find it preposterous to assert that the Carribean/African slave trade was any different.

When talking about abuse in a system of slavery, you really need to get into the mindset of the masters to determine how likely they were to mistreat their slaves. The dude who buys some big guy with a strong back because he's getting old and can't do all the farmwork himself anymore is probably not thinking about fucking him up the ass. Plenty of masters were regular people who needed the help, and it was for a time considered more reliable to just buy a slave rather than deal with the complexity of trying to employ somebody. Even for the richer ones, plenty of them probably just bought and traded slaves as a kind of mechanical thing and didn't think much of it.

That said, we're talking about the human race here, so it is inevitable that people dealing with stress are going to seek comfort in sexing it up with the help. Especially the group I would consider to be the most likely perpetrators of slave rape: Overseers. Overseeing slaves was a shitty job. You basically were a slave, except you got a paycheck. Socially it was usually looked down on. Overseers had a reputation for being thuggish and low rent since, unsurprisingly, you had to be able to handle yourself in a situation where shit might get violent real fast. Putting a bunch of violent enforcers with poor impulse control in charge of free pussy is probably going to end in rape. Even if a master did have a problem with one of their overseers sticking his dick in their property, they're going to embarass themselves by siding with chattel over a fellow member of the race.

Yeah, obviously its fucking ridiculous to claim every slaveowner raped their slaves. I'm sure as shit their fucking overseers raped slaves on a regular basis though.

One more layer to this autistic post; chattel slavery in the United States was unique in that it actually had a very corporate mentality. Traditionally masters would at least pay lipservice to the idea that slaves were members of the household or members of the manorialism-like communities they lived and worked in. Then some guy invented the Cotton Gin, and now slavery was mechanized. Now, who gives a fuck about treating every new face like a mammy or uncle. Put them to work. And they did. In droves. Nobody really cared about the wellbeing of the slave because there was profit to be had. The shittiness of US chattel slavery makes a lot more sense if you imagine your asshole boss from your shitty office job as a slave owner. Hiring mentally stable overseers and paying for reasonable living conditions for slaves was seen as cutting into the bottom line. It also encouraged more brutality on the part of the overseers since they could be fired for not hitting certain quotas.

Last edited:

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
There was a Jamaican planter by the name of Thomas Thistlewood who wrote a journal of his daily life as a slaver.

During the height of a paranoia about slave revolts he did stuff like shit in his slaves mouths to instill discipline. He also fell madly in love with one of his (well, it was rented) slaves who he still beat and brutalized.

Think about the situation of these slave holders. They're alone in buttfuck nowhere or at least several miles from any kind of shitty shanty town. They've got nothing to do and absolute power over a small or large group of people. Their job requires that they strike fear into these people and they're lonely. I see that as a recipe for rape.

Somehow I don't feel bad about not being savvy to the intricacies of rape. But still, fuck people who drive the "it's just power"-bullshit.
It kinda is though.

People go gay in prison to assert dominance over others, most incels want to rape and invading armies have historically raped.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino