White men probably didn't rape slave women as much as modern liberals like to claim. -

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
As much as I'd love to shoot down liberal theories on slaves, I grew up in the south around a lot of redbone blacks

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Somehow I don't feel bad about not being savvy to the intricacies of rape. But still, fuck people who drive the "it's just power"-bullshit.
It kinda is though.

People go gay in prison to assert dominance over others, most incels want to rape and invading armies have historically raped.
Don't try to tell me how some power can corrupt a person, You haven't had enough to know what it's like, You're only angry 'cause you wish you were in my position, Now nod your head because you know that I'm right!
From the little moments I've felt powerful in my life I can definitely say that, at least to a certain segment of the population, power is the best fucking feeling ever. I have to imagine that the actual power junkies like rapists and murderers are so high on their own egos that they are completely out of their minds.

If you're curious as to whether or not you may be a person who enjoys power a little too much, I reccomend you purchase an object and then destroy it. Doesn't have to be anything expensive, just an ugly lamp or something from a yard sale. If it sounds stupid to waste your cash like that right up until the baseball bat comes down and obliterates that tacky piece of crap, you might be a dormant power junkie. If you break it and still feel like you wasted your time and money, congratulations on being sane and well-adjusted.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
From the little moments I've felt powerful in my life I can definitely say that, at least to a certain segment of the population, power is the best fucking feeling ever. I have to imagine that the actual power junkies like rapists and murderers are so high on their own egos that they are completely out of their minds.

If you're curious as to whether or not you may be a person who enjoys power a little too much, I reccomend you purchase an object and then destroy it. Doesn't have to be anything expensive, just an ugly lamp or something from a yard sale. If it sounds stupid to waste your cash like that right up until the baseball bat comes down and obliterates that tacky piece of crap, you might be a dormant power junkie. If you break it and still feel like you wasted your time and money, congratulations on being sane and well-adjusted.
Oh goodness no, I'm not going to waste money like that, I already know I'm a rapist.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I'm pressing X really hard on the 71.6% success rate with gay conversion.

Gay conversion therapy is pseudo-scientific bunk and rarely if ever works, just ask the Evangelicals how well their attempts went. Most of those gay kids who underwent conversion therapy either committed suicide or became bitter euphoric atheists and SJW's.
That number lines up pretty evenly with my (presumed) number of people in the world that are so suggestible they'll just do whatever an important person tells them to because they rarely have thoughts of their own. Its probably the reason conversion therapies "work" in general. That and the fact that most people probably have lower standards for sexual partners than they're willing to admit. Someone may prefer to be gay but in the absence of decent partners they would logically end up resorting to women. In a fucked up way stuff like gay conversion therapy was successful because it created exactly this setup through social pressure.

• Informative
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Fuck the confederates, bunch of nigger lovers who wanted to keep importing niggers cause they were too lazy to pick their own cotton. Yeah Cletus, can't imagine how that could have unintended consequences. Unlike BASED Lincoln, who wanted to Send Them Back (remind you of anyone?) to africa.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
What everyone forgets here, is that it was only a small minority of whites who owned slaves and therefore ever had the opportunity to rape one.

While I’m sure it happened on occasion, it would have been fairly infrequent, since:

A: Even though it might technically be legal, rape was still a taboo (especially interracial rape), was still considered a sin and as infidelity.
Having a slave concubine was the "smoking weed while white" of the pre-Civil War Era. Sure, technically, you weren't supposed to do it; but it was so common, you'd have better luck trying to get the sun to stop rising in the morning. All you have to do to see how common it was is look at an average black from the Americas (not just the US), and look at an average Bantu from Africa.

The exact same thing happens in every slave society, and even non-slave societies with caste systems (though in practice, there's little difference). Hindus were allowed more wives depending on whether they belonged to a higher caste before the British Empire came along. And horrific sexual abuse of lower-caste, and casteless, women by higher-caste men is still horrifically common in India.

And it's not like you had to be a slaveowner to get away with raping a slave. All you had to do was not get caught. They'd have nobody to tell once it was over, and it's very likely it was as common or more common than the current sexual abuse of low-caste and casteless Indians by higher-caste Indians.
B: Better opportunities for sex on demand existed, in the form of for example prostitutes.
Prostitutes are never a better oppurtunity for on-demand sex than a slave or a concubine. Prostitutes cost money, live independently, sleep with whoever pays them, and can say "no".

Slaves and concubines can be fucked by their masters as many times as their master wants, are not allowed to sleep with anybody their master doesn't want them too, and have no recourse if they make the mistake of saying "no".

There's a reason why it took so long to outlaw slavery and concubinage.

C: Most white men wouldn’t have found a black slave sexually attractive.
This is the bullshittiest one of all. Men from all regions of the world find all holes sexually attractive.

It kinda is though.

People go gay in prison to assert dominance over others, most incels want to rape and invading armies have historically raped.
People don't go gay in prison to assert dominace over others. They go gay because they're lonely and horny. The assertion of dominance is for the chance at being the top, which is easier and more pleasurable for the vast majority of men.

War rape and incels happen for the same reason. They're lonely and horny and have nothing to satisfy it with. It turns men evil. But at least war rape happens after men go through actual suffering. Incels are the First-World problem version of Jihadists, but at least Jihadists have an ethos.

Autocrat

Xenofascist
kiwifarms.net
Lately there's been this exceptional push from media to promote this idea that prior to the Civil War, the White Man went around raping the Black Woman every chance he could get. I don't have a source, so just take my word for it.
I don't want to read some shit like that.

I'm sure most slave girls would willingly fuck a white man, let alone her master. The notion is that, even if she begged for it, it was rape because she was a slave. The power dynamic is too extreme to not be rape.

That is a neo liberal notion that I disagree with.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Didnt rape as many as people say even if true is pretty much the most damning of Damned by faint praise.
Also why the fuck are you pondering this shit? It's a pretty fucking weird train of thought.

Yeah I've had power quite a few times in my life and command a certain degree now, it's fucking amazing even if you're using if for good anyone whose a dopermine junky is gonna love that shit.

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net
Women are always attracted to higher status males. This is on primal level, physiologically, women will try to mate higher and from occasional outsiders to keep gene pool wide.

Stigma of skin color was big and still is in a lot of 3rd world countries. Go to India and see how the divershitty portraied in Holyweird movies about times past really looks like.

A lot of rich dudes never acknowledged their bastards with white servants, majority of time. Some people fuck pigs today. Those are not people accepted in society, it's not something they admit to publicly.

First reason why you're wrong is the fact that 80% of the African American population has at least 20% European DNA. That's not counting the folks with less than 20% that doesn't mean they all were raped considering prior to the revolution it wasn't illegal or uncommon for white indentured servants to marry black slaves

Second this ain't /pol/ and no one cares

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to go down that rabbit hole there are few things that might help to make sense of it all.

1. Kinsey is the father of the sexual revolution. He gave the intellectual and study backbone to get people to believe such claims as that 10-37% of men engaged in homosexual activity. A lot of people trying to figure out what was normal or average have been using his stats for 7 decades. You yourself did so in this thread. I'm saying this just to emphasize the influence and value that these stats have. In terms of influence it's hard to overstate how influential it has been. His work has been used for Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood, ACLU, MPC, SIECUS. I'm not voicing my moral position on any of these (it might surprise some people if I did), just a note for how influential his work was and how it helped build many of the things we take for granted now.

2. Kinsey was deeply fascinated with Aleister Crowley. When Crowley died, Kinsey travelled to Europe to search for Crowley's notebooks in both Britain and Sicilly. Crowley is a deep rabbit hole in itself. This is relevant particularly for Crowley's role in sexual magick and satanism.
1. Who cares? Sexual revolution is absolutely the best thing that has happened to mankind ever. It's just exceptional to think otherwise.

2. Aleister Crowley was many things(among them zoophile and necrophile, if rumours are to be believed), but he had next to nothing to do with the formation of Satanism as we know it today, except that of course satanists here and there have taken fascination at his work. While Thelema has certain similarities with some schools of Satanism, they are essentially completely different philosophies.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
Sexual revolution is absolutely the best thing that has happened to mankind ever
I completely disagree, but even if it were the case; then it would be no less valuable understanding the events and research that paved the way and laid the ground for the sexual revolution to happen. Perhaps even more so.

If you think it's the best thing to ever happen, it should interest you. The fact that it doesn't is telling.

Last edited:

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
I completely disagree, but even if it were the case; then it would be no less valuable understanding the events and research that paved the way and laid the ground for the sexual revolution to happen. Perhaps even more so.

If you think it's the best thing to ever happen, it should interest you. The fact that it doesn't is telling.
You portray him as the originator of sexual revolution as if that would be a crime in some way, and to that was original "Who cares?". I know very well what influence Kinsey has had to the society, although in my opinion it's a bit hyperbolic to say that it was only the Kinsey's research that started it. From what I've heard from the people born in the forties and fifties, just about everyone in their generation was really fed up with the puritanical "no-sex-before-marriage" bullshit, so essentially sexual revolution of the sixties would have happened anyways in my estimation.

Just for the record, how the hell can you argue to yourself that it was not a good thing?

KuroiNPC

ここを見る、見るきけ。
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing an Alternative Hypothesis video where the homomayo looked at survey data about how many former slaves were aware of any rape incidents. I recall that as best as can be figured out, semi-objectively, the rate was fairly low though definitely present.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Lemmingwise

sperginity

ASS ASSAULT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The question in the OP is only interesting if you are unaware that genetics is still being studied, and because of genetics research we know conclusively that yeah, white slave owners fucked their slaves all the time. Being a slave makes it impossible to meaningfully consent, and rape was essentially a property crime back then (against the husband/father of a woman). The modern concept of sexual consent didn't exist, "consent" was marriage or ownership.

here is an article from 2007 talking about it
From the discovery that presidential hopeful Barack Obama is descended from white slave owners to the realisation that the majority of black Americans have European ancestors, a boom in 'recreational genetics' is forcing America to redefine its roots.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
The question in the OP is only interesting if you are unaware that genetics is still being studied, and because of genetics research we know conclusively that yeah, white slave owners fucked their slaves all the time. Being a slave makes it impossible to meaningfully consent, and rape was essentially a property crime back then (against the husband/father of a woman). The modern concept of sexual consent didn't exist, "consent" was marriage or ownership.

here is an article from 2007 talking about it

The case is the same with Natives in most of North America. The Lumbee tribe had surnames like William and were thought to be the lost Roanoke colonists for a long time.

In Canada there is a group called the Metis who are half white(Scottish/French) and half Native. What is interesting is that nearly all natives are half white so these Metis are basically just natives that pass as white.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
As others have stated the average African American has 25% European genes. That couldn’t have happened without sex. Keep in mind that slaves were considered property and that their owner could do whatever he wanted to them. They probably had sex whenever the master had blue balls.

Interestingly, some slaves did manage to use their sexuality to move up in society. One notable example is Chica da Silva in Brazil. She’s somewhat romanticized but it’s still an interesting story.

You know, so do I. Though just because evangalicals did it in a poor pseudo-scientific way, doesn't necessarily mean that you can't do so in a more robust way.

I'm only now scratching the surface and will probably be reading things about this for months, whatever I can get my hands on, but I don't disregard the possibility that it may have been legit. I mean, the current zeitgeist venerates Kinsey's and Money's views on sexuality and gender and it's only counterculture that resists. Who knows if this idea about conversion therapy only ever being impossible is equally fictional?

I'll get into it and start a thread or reply in regards to the topic somewhere once I've made some headway.

It's also worth pointing out that unlike evangalicals masters and johnson did not consider it morally valuable to convert, unlike the evangalicals and that they only worked with those who requested it.
Conversion therapy is immoral but I don’t quite buy the idea that people can’t be forcibly changed, especially youth. The main reason I doubt this narrative is neuroplasticity. If people were static and unchanging I would expect our brains to be as well. Although imo social pressures are much more effective than just physical ones but using either or both to try to change someone is unethical. This change can be accomplished by isolating them socially, breaking them down with insults and punishments (physical and mental), then rewarding and praising them when they do what you want. That’s how cults work and it’s also how nomads would convert their captives into one of them (Comanche Empire pg 250). It’s definitely possible to change someone’s identity along with their loyalty. It’s just wrong and there’s a good chances the victims will be scarred for life.

The other issue that I have with this narrative is that there are examples of straight people changing their sexuality due to physical and emotional trauma. If straight people can change their sexuality, why wouldn’t it be possible the other way around?

In general, humans are more malleable than we’d like to admit. Also, I’m not saying sexuality is a choice, rather I believe it’s a mixture of culture, socialization, environment, experience, chance, and genetics. Sometimes those external variables change and so can one’s sexuality.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino