White Pride, Yellow Fever - The "Asian Princesses of White Nationalism" and Der Doritobunker Obergruppenfuhrers who love them

Tennis Monkey

kiwifarms.net
I think it's that a lot of them see Japanese women as submissive moe waifus who would exist only to please them unlike those nasty western women who, like, have personalities, flaws, and ambitions
This stereotype is what seems to attract creepy men in general to Asian women, and I suppose neo-Nazis/alt-righters are just another sub-set of creepy men.

The interesting thing is how they square it with white supremacist viewpoints, but there's nothing new in racists being inconsistent when it suits them. Karl Lueger was Mayor of Vienna around the turn of the 20th century, led an anti-Semitic party and was supposedly a big influence on the young Adolf Hitler. He got once criticised for having Jewish friends and responded - "I decide who is a Jew."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Lueger

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Iranians and Japanese were except from Nazi Racial Laws. They were free to fuck as much White German Women and have them be prego.

1480299414407.jpg

Picture is a married Japanese male & German female couple of that time

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly if you are a "Traditionalist" anything related to Fascism and Nazism are the last thing you would wanna be.

Hitler's Lebensborn program was, in part, intended to let Single German Women give birth without shame and stigma. Removing the shame from out-of-wedlock births was a stated goal. Hell, if I recall correctly, I believe he's quoted somewhere as wanting to scrub the equivalent of the phrase "single mother" from the German vocabulary.

Goebbels took a few shots at "moralists acting under the banner of the NSDAP."

The Italian Fascists, who the Germans took inspiration from, were degenerate as well. Casual sex and modern hookup culture was a cornerstone of Squadristi culture. Journal entries from early Blackshirts allude to casual sex and hookups being extremely widespread.

When D'Annunzio took Fiume with his "futurists", a culture of drug-fueled orgies took root.

Julius Evola dabbled in "sex magic," and so on and so on.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly if you are a "Traditionalist" anything related to Fascism and Nazism are the last thing you would wanna be.

Hitler's Lebensborn program was, in part, intended to let Single German Women give birth without shame and stigma. Removing the shame from out-of-wedlock births was a stated goal. Hell, if I recall correctly, I believe he's quoted somewhere as wanting to scrub the equivalent of the phrase "single mother" from the German vocabulary.

Goebbels took a few shots at "moralists acting under the banner of the NSDAP."

The Italian Fascists, who the Germans took inspiration from, were degenerate as well. Casual sex and modern hookup culture was a cornerstone of Squadristi culture. Journal entries from early Blackshirts allude to casual sex and hookups being extremely widespread.

When D'Annunzio took Fiume with his "futurists", a culture of drug-fueled orgies took root.

Julius Evola dabbled in "sex magic," and so on and so on.
Lol, degenerate cucks.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net

TrannyBO

I DON'T HAVE A D*** PICKLE!
kiwifarms.net
Iranians and Japanese were except from Nazi Racial Laws. They were free to fuck as much White German Women and have them be prego.

1480299414407.jpg

Picture is a married Japanese male & German female couple of that time
Iranians were obviously considered Aryan and so were not "exempt".
I have seen that list of claims made here more than once. Unless you have some credible and possibly primary sources I'm going to put it in the "Hitler had one testicle" folder (=bullshit). Apart from D'Annunzio's personal life.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
^Such contradictions aren't surprising. I mean, Hitler thought Injuns were Aryan, and Germany would liberate the New World from "American Union" imperialists.

LOL.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weren't only the Japanese considered honorary Aryans? Why do some of them think all Asians are?
They would but then again, they may go for others because they think they must be submissive. What can make this Asian fetish ironic is the fact that some of these guys have southeast Asian wives and girlfriends such as Filipinas. This can get more ironic and hypocritical if a white supremacist would be dating say a Filipina woman whose skin can be as dark as this (note that this is a Filipina woman from one of the indigenous groups).

Yellow Yam Scam

you only know it isn't right.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a burgeoning community of Pro-White Asians on tumblr. A friend of mine essentially lost her mind (I think) and started one of these blogs. I used to check in on it every now and then just to a make sure she wasn't dead but now it's too creepy to even bother doing that.

76LD910

Non Casual Observer
kiwifarms.net
Probably stems from a belief that Asian cultures have had more significant histories and achievements then, say, African or Aboriginal peoples.

This is the actual reason. White supremacists and anglophiles find commonalty with Asians and vice versa because they don't fit the mold of what a leftist would consider an oppressed minority or a colonized people, hence the term "schrodinger's minority/whites" being applied to them so often.

Asians tend to fair well if not better than whites in western society as far as education, income and crime statistics are concerned.

Asians are just as "problematic" if you consider them on a geopolitical scale. Japan was decimated and threatened with total annihilation before being occupied and forced to rewrite they're laws in the image of their conquerors, South Korea suffered a civil war that split the country in two and has since than had to endure bordering a hostile nation bent on its destruction (and both SK and Japan are still occupied by thousands of Amerikkkan oppressors). And yet they both managed to thrive in these circumstances despite all this happening less than a century ago, they make the endless bitching from Arabs and Africans about "colonialism" seem like a bullshit excuse for their cultures failures.

The Chinese are also becoming massive shitlords themselves, what with them poisoning the planet, buying up Africa and threatening every nation within their immediate (and not so immediate) vicinity. They (along with the Koreans) were brutalized by the Japanese and that didn't stop them from making something of themselves on the world stage.

And there is a sexual/fetishistic component to this, but most of the fetishizing seems to come from the Asian side really. As was mentioned above Tumblr is full of Asian girls (and some guys) like this and they've definitely become more common in the last couple years.