White Settlement Church Shooting -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Exigent Circumcisions

This dummy is disappointed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person who sees the black woman running from the scene in the bottom right of the screen? After she exits, what looks like a black guy is moving toward the victims from the top left, followed shortly afterwards by what looks like a black teenage girl.

I know the town is called White Settlement but that doesn't mean it's a town full of white people; per Wikipedia (I know), the Indians called it that because it was originally settled largely by whites back, you know, a couple of hundred years ago.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
I am starting to think this is another kangz shooting. Not even the guys name has leaked out. Everything he did online is most likely scrubbed by now. The church is all boomers so they will all blindly listen to the police if the they tell them not to talk about the shooter.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how quick hes trying to be, only to be gunned down seconds after it begins.
"ILL GET SO MANY GROUPIES, CHICKS ARE GONNA LOVE-"*BANG*
If he's anything like me he'll be raging over that stupid headshot for multiple rounds. Damn old guy must have an aimbot. Oh, right, no respawn. Whoops.
At first I thought "Why the fuck did so many people bring guns to church?"
For exactly this scenario . Ain't just Texas, either.
(although they probably carry a gun just like people in California carry a wallet)
Installing metal detectors at the front doors would stop a lot of this stupid cowardly nonsense.
How? First of all, it would mean that they would have to close off all entrances but one, creating a chokepoint. Then everyone would have to go through metal detectors in the same place around the same time. Sounds like a great place to shoot a bunch of people as they wait on line.

And aside from that, there were at least a half-dozen people carrying guns there- how do you deal with that as they go through metal detectors?

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
I am starting to think this is another kangz shooting. Not even the guys name has leaked out. Everything he did online is most likely scrubbed by now. The church is all boomers so they will all blindly listen to the police if the they tell them not to talk about the shooter.

We've all seen shit shooter's video of him getting popped. The church has an inside video.

Looney Troons

i need that money i really do i need that money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a smart lad. He could’ve taken five minutes to see how the failed shooting in Garland went a few years back. Most of D/FW still clings pretty tightly to their firearms, unlike the pussy pisspot that Austin has become. White Settlement is a little west of Fort Worth, and for fuck sake, the city is called White Settlement.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Why are mass shooters so fucking cowardly? Like, you have to be the biggest piece of shit in the universe to prey on people in their houses of worship, in school, going shopping, etc. This guy was such a tough motherfucker, shooting people from behind while they were praying.

Mass shooters make my fucking rage meter go off the charts, they're all worthless wastes of oxygen who should have had the decency to put a bullet through their skulls instead of taking innocent people down with them.
If they weren't cowards they would just shoot themselves yeah. They're just some whiny pathetic fags who wanna be some "badass shooter who inspires fear" but to anyone else they're just a walking joke. Also this serves as YET ANOTHER great example of why gun control in the democrat sense is utterly braindead. Thank god the fag was stupid and decided to shoot in Texas of places? Really curious about who they were though...

Tags
None