Whitney Way Thore - Our Big Fat Fabulous Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Guntzilla

kiwifarms.net
This fucking fat CUNT went off recently about unsolicited opinions given to her or any other woman on social media….THE HORROR! That’s not how it works cow. You put it out there, people gonna say what they think. You’re nothing special. You’re not some untouchable goddess. This cunt is truly up her own ass. Here new season starts in August and I can’t wait cuz I love to hate watch her ass.
499D2089-A26A-4003-9EE3-9645DC3EBE1D.jpeg

10BEBE4D-A29B-4CD7-AD24-8DA99E9A2B2D.jpeg

1FD529A8-A768-4DFC-9573-5BF3CFAA00C5.jpeg

D8706D40-D482-472B-BA25-507C36CE81C1.jpeg

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
This fucking fat CUNT went off recently about unsolicited opinions given to her or any other woman on social media….THE HORROR! That’s not how it works cow. You put it out there, people gonna say what they think. You’re nothing special. You’re not some untouchable goddess. This cunt is truly up her own ass. Here new season starts in August and I can’t wait cuz I love to hate watch her ass.
View attachment 2324449
View attachment 2324450
View attachment 2324451
View attachment 2324452
Shitney may be the most narcissistic, manipulative, and delusional of the deathfats. She complains about people saying inappropriate things to her, yet rips her clothes off in front of everyone and makes sexual remarks while hanging out in groups of friends. She treats her friends like shit and I'm convinced most stick around for the paycheck.

I just watched the last season on the discovery app, and it's actually shocking to see how she can make someone else's baby all about her. She ghosted the (fake) boyfriend to go on a trip, hadn't seen him in months, treated him like absolute garbage, and had the audacity to be surprised when she got dumped? And her treatment of Ryan this season was deplorable. An emotional vampire like Whitney will never be able to sustain a real relationship.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2324449
View attachment 2324450
View attachment 2324451
View attachment 2324452

the lip filler is a big yikes. It doesn’t suit her face.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Her whole fucking face doesn't suit her face. I can't put a finger on exactly what it is, but Whitney looks like her mother, and bolth look truly...ugly inside and out.
I saw a clip where this fat POS did a belly dance at a restaurant (?) and GotDAMN, it was light years worse than the belly dance on Kitchen Nightmares and the doofy creepy Cher karoke bitch from Hotel Hell put together.

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've met someone with this level of self-unawareness IRL and I'm not sure of a cow that matches her caliber. Bold of her to act like it's the end of the world and "is moving too fast" when her anchor Buddy moved his girlfriend in but getting engaged to a guy you've known for like two months is not. And why the fuck are you complaining about being lonely when you intentionally moved hours away from where your parents and most of your friends are?
And her and her friends' treatment of Ryan this season was deplorable. An emotional vampire like Whitney will never be able to sustain a real relationship.
Fixed that for ya.

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
She's always had a punchable face and the fillers just made it so much more punchable. I've never understood how she has her own show and actual fans. She's butt ugly and has a horrific body. I'm sure the majority of her fans are fat white women who watch her to feel better about themselves.
Agreed. And she treats everyone in her life horribly, from her family to her fake friends. It's all about her all the time. She sucks the life out of everyone around her.

Last edited:

NSFW

Meets expectations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
219E5D50-8675-4CEF-BC76-1FBDBAC9D62E.jpeg

She’s ramping up the lip fillers fast. 🤡

Funny how she acts like she’s dunking on her “haters” by asking her followers to not comment on her appearance but you know the only reason she posted it was to shout out the dermatology clinic because she probably got a discount.

She needs to work on getting volume removed from her body, not added.

Guntzilla

kiwifarms.net
The only friend on her show that I like is Todd because he is an old school classic faggot who will always make snide remarks that have truth to them. The rest of her “friends” lick her ass constantly, most notably Tal, who is fucking insufferable. Last season, her new trainer, the daughter of her old trainer Will, would always walk on eggshells when asking her to weigh in at the gym. These fat cunts always act like stepping on the scale is a death sentence. “Oh, oh, the numbers are so triggering” yeah, cuz they tell you what a huge fat lazy fucking pig you’ve become. Fucking deal with it, absorb the number, and set a plan of action. Weigh yourself every TWO months then you silly fragile cows. Jesus! Also, last season, her old trainer came out to say hi to her at the gym and you could tell he was so glad his daughter took over for him cuz he knows she is pathetic and will never lose the weight. It oozes off the screen that he couldn’t care less about her now. And I don’t blame him. I read on another site that this new season AGAIN will be focused on another new man in her life. Pathetic. She can’t keep a man to save her life. Sorry to go on and on, but I truly despise this cow.

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
Have you read her book yet? That'll give you something to talk about. It's actually a great opportunity to document her cluster B lies and distortions.
I remember reading somewhere she talks in the book about her father still having to wake her up for class when she was in college. Sounds about right.

eta: I also think she getting a lot of botox. Notice her eyes look a little funny? It's because that skin between her eyebrows is to relaxed, for lack of better description. It's always a dead giveaway.