Whitney Way Thore - Our Big Fat Fabulous Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
Can someone…ANYONE…explain to me how buddy keeps getting girlfriends let alone gets laid? I’m truly baffled.
Buddy is another overgrown toddler. I remember what a jerk he was to that comedian who called Whitney out on her shit. That is the true Buddy. And he treated Heather horribly. I don't know how heather can stand to be in the same room as him (paycheck). He's incapable of holding a job, has a miserable personality, is a drug addict, and isn't much to look at. What a prize.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Buddy is another overgrown toddler. I remember what a jerk he was to that comedian who called Whitney out on her shit. That is the true Buddy. And he treated Heather horribly. I don't know how heather can stand to be in the same room as him (paycheck). He's incapable of holding a job, has a miserable personality, is a drug addict, and isn't much to look at. What a prize.
Buddy seems like the kind of guy who could be a good hang for a little while at a party, and the miserable personalities of her other friends makes him look even better. I would say Ashley and Todd are the exceptions. Todd openly dislikes Whitney now, and Ashley seems emotionally distant from anything going on. I think she's happy to collect an easy paycheck and then go home to her partner and kid at the end of the day.

Guntzilla

kiwifarms.net
People are saying this is Whitney’s French boyfriend.

Attachments

• AD4E7E9C-FA84-450F-BBDB-F4C8C9A55AAC.png
    AD4E7E9C-FA84-450F-BBDB-F4C8C9A55AAC.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 149

Guntzilla

kiwifarms.net
What’s the evidence?
Prime timer and Reddit forums are all over it and his socials have all been shut down. That’s all I got. That’s his name on that pic. He’s Arabic or some shit.
Edit: Nice derpy hair bun whit. I’m not feeling a “connection” from these pics on her Instagram. Looks forced, but what’s new?

Attachments

• D0CF22B3-EAC1-439D-91C5-4ACB60468DB2.jpeg
    D0CF22B3-EAC1-439D-91C5-4ACB60468DB2.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Prime timer and Reddit forums are all over it and his socials have all been shut down. That’s all I got. That’s his name on that pic. He’s Arabic or some shit.
Edit: Nice derpy hair bun whit. I’m not feeling a “connection” from these pics on her Instagram. Looks forced, but what’s new?

Doesn't this man know that pork is haram?
And how can he stand the smell?

Guntzilla

kiwifarms.net
Anyone watching this shit? I could understand if you didn’t so you could retain your brain functioning. This whole Paris BF shit is RE-Fucking-Dickulous. She literally had to beg him for compliments on the phone. And she wants to become a personal trainer??? She went on a fat girls retreat and she was all in these other fatties grills asking them their age. Whitney was the oldest deathfat. They will all be on the beach next episode, so tons of deathfat bikini action there. That should be fun.

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
Anyone watching this shit? I could understand if you didn’t so you could retain your brain functioning. This whole Paris BF shit is RE-Fucking-Dickulous. She literally had to beg him for compliments on the phone. And she wants to become a personal trainer??? She went on a fat girls retreat and she was all in these other fatties grills asking them their age. Whitney was the oldest deathfat. They will all be on the beach next episode, so tons of deathfat bikini action there. That should be fun.
Unfortunately I've been watching. This was my takeaway:

I love how Whitney had a 5 minute commercial for Command strips in the middle of the show. This shit is so staged.

She is abusive asshole. The way she's treated Buddy, even though he is also a loser, is pretty disgusting. He's paying his rent- who the fuck is she to be demanding where his time is spent?

The boyfriend seems to be talking through some kind of voice synthesizer.

The utter audacity to be asking Heather, who is 37 single and has two kids, to be her surrogate.

The deathfat retreat was such an embarrassment.

@#FreeGeno she is so terrible to her friends. This TLC paycheck can not be worth sticking around. The way she acts every time buddy gets a girlfriend is so weird. The way she’s asking heather to be a surrogate is weird. I really hope she doesn’t follow through with it. Whitney’s friends are way too good for her.

Unfortunately but I have to admit it’s a good hate watch. But watching it…I don’t understand how anyone believes any of it is real

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It must be a weird psychological exercise for Whitney to fake the same life milestones over and over for “reality TV”, esp when she never achieves them in her real life.

I mean every season we have the romance arc and something to do with pregnancy. Her show must have the laziest writers on planet earth, but I guess that’s to be expected when the entire show premise was super fatty who dances poorly.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way she looks PISSED and annoyed at heather and Ashley’s responses at being a surrogate really show that she only cares about herself and what she wants.
She really couldn’t even say, “I understand that I could never understand what it’s like to carry a child.”
She’s so incredibly selfish.
She obviously thought that’s the appropriate face for an entirely staged scene where she already knew the answer to her fake question.

She couldn’t risk someone saying “yes” and then viewers expecting some surrogate storyline. Whitney could not tolerate her show focusing on some other chick trying to get pregnant for her for a whole season.

The only reason Whitney would go along with a surrogate or adoption is if it would keep her pathetic cable show limping along for another season. I’d be shocked if even likes children.