Who admits to loving Sneasel and why? -

Who do you love/hate more? Tommie Jayne or Sneasel (aka daisymae)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Happy fag month Tommy, here is the attention you ordered.
Thanks, back atcha. I really miss the old days when you were either straight or queer and if you were queer, you may be trans too. It's very confusing now. There are 39 intersex variations defined by doctors before you even get into all the crazy subculture gender labels and their descriptions, The acronym is totally out of hand and is a huge detriment to the community, with all the letters squabbling about placement and erasure and the straight people ridiculing the Alphabet People for all the special treatment they're constantly demanding and how they eat their own.

I really get plenty of attention. I'm an artist and like my solitude, so i don't even need the kind of stimulation you all think i'm craving. my facebook accounts are both blocked and i can't stream at you tube now because my web cam puked and they won't let me stream from my mobile because my audience is too small. i'm only posting here and AMB to keep my groove going. i could care fuck all how much reaction or what kind of reaction i get here or AMB. there are a few people at both who keep it from being a total waste.

"You're a creepy sank."
This coming from the guy who thinks its okay to fuck 12 year olds.
that's "skank". i'm not a guy and i don't think it's ok to fuck 12 year olds. i think it's ok for 12 year olds to apply to the government for permission to fuck under special circumstances. huge difference. my entire argument is about legitimizing the relationships of minors from 14-17 and adults from 18-30. As things are , I think way to many STIs get passed, too many unwanted pregnancies happen and too many innocent men are prosecuted. Everything else is y'all's perverted fantasies projected at me and i resent being painted with the taint of other's deviant reasoning.

Tell Sneasel I miss him please.
no need. he's monitoring this thread. go say hello to him. he's @Daisymae now.

I read elsewhere that Tom is super assblasted about being almost broke this close after getting his #TrumpBucks.
i've hardly spent any of it yet. there's $500 sitting in savings and $500 waiting to clear into my credit account. i haven't spent the whole remainder and my check comes in tomorrow.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, back atcha. I really miss the old days when you were either straight or queer and if you were queer, you may be trans too. It's very confusing now. There are 39 intersex variations defined by doctors before you even get into all the crazy subculture gender labels and their descriptions, The acronym is totally out of hand and is a huge detriment to the community, with all the letters squabbling about placement and erasure and the straight people ridiculing the Alphabet People for all the special treatment they're constantly demanding and how they eat their own.

I really get plenty of attention. I'm an artist and like my solitude, so i don't even need the kind of stimulation you all think i'm craving. my facebook accounts are both blocked and i can't stream at you tube now because my web cam puked and they won't let me stream from my mobile because my audience is too small. i'm only posting here and AMB to keep my groove going. i could care fuck all how much reaction or what kind of reaction i get here or AMB. there are a few people at both who keep it from being a total waste.

that's "skank". i'm not a guy and i don't think it's ok to fuck 12 year olds. i think it's ok for 12 year olds to apply to the government for permission to fuck under special circumstances. huge difference. my entire argument is about legitimizing the relationships of minors from 14-17 and adults from 18-30. As things are , I think way to many STIs get passed, too many unwanted pregnancies happen and too many innocent men are prosecuted. Everything else is y'all's perverted fantasies projected at me and i resent being painted with the taint of other's deviant reasoning.

i've hardly spent any of it yet. there's $500 sitting in savings and $500 waiting to clear into my credit account. i haven't spent the whole remainder and my check comes in tomorrow.
12 year olds aren't capable of consenting. Why is this so hard for your dumpster dived brain to understand?

Lunete

Nighty night...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Most 12 year olds don't have the mental or emotional maturity to agree to sexual relations.

Tags
None