Who admits to loving Sneasel and why? -

Who do you love/hate more? Tommie Jayne or Sneasel (aka daisymae)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Most 12 year olds don't have the mental or emotional maturity to agree to sexual relations.
i don't disagree. my arguments are strictly seeking to legitimize the relationships between minors 14-17 and adults 18-30. anything younger is most often too young and any bigger spread is most often too big a spread. As things are, with it illegal, it results in STI vectoring, unwanted pregnancies and the prosecution of innocent men. anything more than that attributed to me is libelous.

by disagreeing with my post, are you saying that you're not sneasel , @Daisymae or something else?
The only people who care about letting 12 year olds fuck, even if it's only "special" circumstances, are the ones who want to do the fucking.
That's a totally irrational syllogism. do you even know what "irrational syllogism" means, sped? The only interest i have in a 12 year old being able to fuck is for her to be able to marry a young man of her choice. the rest of your reasoning is coming from your own deep seated degenerate sex fantasies.

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a totally irrational syllogism. do you even know what "irrational syllogism" means, sped?
Of course, it means blah blah blah blah blah blah I like to fuck children blah blah blah blah blah blah I am tommy hear me roar blah blah blah blah blah blah I don't even know which one is sneasel.

I will accept my A+ by any compensation most convenient for you.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
... The only interest i have in a 12 year old being able to fuck is for her to be able to marry a young man of her choice...
You know what, fuck it; I'll partially humour you... Given your stated disinterest in fucking this hypothetical 12 year old and given that you aren't said 12 year old, why would you pick this particular hill to plant your flag on? You seem awfully invested for someone who, on the face of it, shouldn't give a shit.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Of course, it means blah blah blah blah blah blah I like to fuck children blah blah blah blah blah blah I am tommy hear me roar blah blah blah blah blah blah I don't even know which one is sneasel.

I will accept my A+ by any compensation most convenient for you.
i see. you're an a-logging infantile imbecile who believes lies about me. go chug bleach sped. you're gone.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy hates black people so i hate him as well
FUCK YOU RACIST TRANNY
you'd look real funny trying, misinformed black clown. what makes you think i hate black people?

this is the kind of thing i write about black people:

#HippieHistorian #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd

This is how it's done, boys, girls and enbies. Check this out Rose Kaiotii there are a bunch of people in this crowd you know. That's Santana with the megaphone. There is going to be another rally Monday evening organized by the NAACP.

Tucson has the proper perspective on the juxtaposition of the looters with the protesters. Protesters are non-violent. They're making a point about justice for George Floyd and every other person brutalized and murdered by the police. People getting violent, vandalizing and looting are predators exploiting the situation for personal gain.

People need to stop rationalizing justification for it. There isn't any. It's terrorism. The struggle for black equality has historically taken the form of non-violent civil disobedience and the legacy of people like philip randolph, bayard rustin, rosa parks, martin luther king , malcolm x and all the panthers is one of standing in solidarity, passively resisting the oppressor and demanding equality.

After a night of relative mayhem that was totally out of character for the Old Pueblo, Tucson's activist community pulled it together last night and did it right, with nowhere near the breaking windows, tagging and throwing things at cops that happened Friday night. They marched over to the old main on campus and sat in running a speaker stack for several hours.

Sneasel sounds like a disgusting faggot by all accounts, but if he makes you asshurt then he can't be all bad.
Any particular reason you have these misogynistic feelings toward me or are you just a vidiot shadenfreude junkie who gets his jollies from any and all ass
Okay, A-Log.
bye sped and yes, if i stop responding, you're on ignore and the lust for 12 year olds is all yours incel speds.
hurt?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone really give a crap on who loves Sneasel?
i'm really more interested in hearing from the people who hate him. the ones who love him are all weird, kinky kids on psych drugs he grooms. the rumor that makes the most sense to me is that he's a pedo college professor into scat , fat and trannies in ann arbor. possibly bestiality too.

Tags
None