Who admits to loving Sneasel and why? -

Who do you love/hate more? Tommie Jayne or Sneasel (aka daisymae)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By ignore, he means he still clicks on the post and pretends he didn't see it.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm really more interested in hearing from the people who hate him. the ones who love him are all weird, kinky kids on psych drugs he grooms. the rumor that makes the most sense to me is that he's a pedo college professor into scat , fat and trannies in ann arbor. possibly bestiality too.
I adore Sneasel and I am a content, adult cis woman who is happily married to a man, so there goes that assumption.

Again, please tell him I say "Hi".

Also, don't listen to rumours you creepy hebephile/pedophile (I call you that from your own words).

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
i'm really more interested in hearing from the people who hate him. the ones who love him are all weird, kinky kids on psych drugs he grooms. the rumor that makes the most sense to me is that he's a pedo college professor into scat , fat and trannies in ann arbor. possibly bestiality too.
I'm an old-ass man and I like Sneasel more than I like you. Stop stereotyping.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's "skank". i'm not a guy and i don't think it's ok to fuck 12 year olds. i think it's ok for 12 year olds to apply to the government for permission to fuck under special circumstances. huge difference. my entire argument is about legitimizing the relationships of minors from 14-17 and adults from 18-30. As things are , I think way to many STIs get passed, too many unwanted pregnancies happen and too many innocent men are prosecuted. Everything else is y'all's perverted fantasies projected at me and i resent being painted with the taint of other's deviant reasoning.
If you think it is okay for a 12-year-old to get permission to fuck, then you think it is okay to fuck 12-year-olds. You cannot have one without the other.

Frankly it seems to me like you’re trying to legitimise the pedophile’s eternal defence of “She seduced me! I was helpless to resist!” Which not only never happens, but would be unspeakably pathetic if it did. If a grown man can’t resist a child, then he is certainly a failure of a human being.

Karl_der_Grosse

Oh, Saturday night's alright for fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think adult men who want to fuck children should have to apply to the government for permission to fuck those children. They need to fill out an extensive application listing their reasons for wanting to fuck children, what children in particular they want to fuck, where they want to fuck them, and all the different ways they'd make frenzied love to those sweet childish orifices. You might say this is crazy, but it's no more crazy than Tommy's idea of making the children apply to the government for permission to be molested.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
46,680 messages
Thomas does nothing besides post on forums dedicated to shit-talking him all day. His "haters" live rent free in his head and he will literally spend every waking moment defending himself from people who barely give a shit about him, right up until he croaks at age 70 from an infection he got from a half-eaten dumpster cheeseburger.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Thomas does nothing besides post on forums dedicated to shit-talking him all day. His "haters" live rent free in his head and he will literally spend every waking moment defending himself from people who barely give a shit about him, right up until he croaks at age 70 from an infection he got from a half-eaten dumpster cheeseburger.
I believe he's in his 70s at this point.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Misaki Nakahara

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I adore Sneasel and I am a content, adult cis woman who is happily married to a man, so there goes that assumption.

Again, please tell him I say "Hi".

Also, don't listen to rumours you creepy hebephile/pedophile (I call you that from your own words).
so you like being a fuck bag for a wage slave? to me that's creepy. i have no attraction to anybody younger than about 45 at the moment. You're simply a self-loathing sex slave to a loser chained to a job he hates projecting your denial at me. pretty pitiful if you ask me, especially if you pathetic pukes have bred. Only kinky, misogynistic people could possibly want anything to do with sneasel.
his behavior is intolerable in polite society
I think adult men who want to fuck children should have to apply to the government for permission to fuck those children. They need to fill out an extensive application listing their reasons for wanting to fuck children, what children in particular they want to fuck, where they want to fuck them, and all the different ways they'd make frenzied love to those sweet childish orifices. You might say this is crazy, but it's no more crazy than Tommy's idea of making the children apply to the government for permission to be molested.
that's not my idea, pedo. that's the projections of semi-literate pseudo-intellectual social justice warriors with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. all i seek to do is make it possible for minors 14-17 and adults 18-30 apply for marriage licenses. I believe this will reduce STI vectoring, unwanted pregnancies and the prosecution of innocent men. the rest of this shit is you perverts attributing fantasies of your own to me that are all very horrifying thoughts to me. i hope all of you having these kinds of thoughts either get help, get arrested or die very soon from unnatural causes.

yeah, I would say Sneasel is pretty based.
Could you bring me up to speed on "based" , please? So far the only people i've seen called based or claiming to be based are all total psychos who should be on the FBI watch list for potential homicide. Based James Parisho is a totally psychotic loose cannon who is going to kill somebody or get killed. The thing that scares me most about him is that i may have to kill him in self defense some day. Sneasel is so kinky and misogynistic, only people as mean and deviant as him could possibly want anything to do with him. I'd snap his neck without remorse if he ever got within arms reach of me talking the shit he does about me.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Could you bring me up to speed on "based" , please?
I'm going to humor you because it's been a boring Wednesday. "Based" in internet lingo means:

Admirable. Worthy of support.

Often used in contexts where the action or opinion ignores popular trends and social conventions or requires special effort.

Used either seriously or tongue-in-cheek to encourage eccentric behavior for comedic effect.
A: I threw away my TV. I only read books now.
B: That's based.

A: I broke all the lamps in my apartment. No more bowing down to big electricity.
B: Based.

Definition stolen from urban dictionary. Another more appropriate example might be "wanting to fuck kids is not based".

Tags
None