Who admits to loving Sneasel and why? -

Who do you love/hate more? Tommie Jayne or Sneasel (aka daisymae)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
so you like being a fuck bag for a wage slave? to me that's creepy.
Uh, Tom, projecting your own fantasies onto others much? Here is you describing why you wish you were a woman...

when i was a kid, i'd have dreams of being somebody's wife, just like all the beautiful women in my family and enslave some stupid, hard working putz from a well off family with my pussy, and be left with a fortune when i'm only in my 60's and the schmuck works himself to death.

all i had to do was let him knock me up a couple or three times and carry a kid or three around in my belly for nine months and go through a few hours of incredible pain at the end. it isn't even always that painful, especially if the first one goes well, the next ones are usually easier.

after the kids were born, i had a maid to do all that other shit housewives complain about and i could indulge my friends with long mah jong, bridge and canasta games in the afternoons instead, like my mom, her sister and my dad's sister-in-law all did.

spirit told me when i was young to endure it and i'd be healed when they came to sort this shit out. that's why i never actually made any effort to transition and toughed it out instead.
i have no attraction to anybody younger than about 45 at the moment.
"rarely in the past" eh?
1591245825098.png

A bonus:
1591245867149.png

Tom is a self-loathing pedo

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to humor you because it's been a boring Wednesday. "Based" in internet lingo means:

Admirable. Worthy of support.

Often used in contexts where the action or opinion ignores popular trends and social conventions or requires special effort.

Used either seriously or tongue-in-cheek to encourage eccentric behavior for comedic effect.
A: I threw away my TV. I only read books now.
B: That's based.

A: I broke all the lamps in my apartment. No more bowing down to big electricity.
B: Based.

Definition stolen from urban dictionary. Another more appropriate example might be "wanting to fuck kids is not based".
It's a good thing i don't want to fuck kids then, eh? Accusing somebody of wanting to fuck kids who doesn't is pretty not based too.
So it's a back handed compliment that could be used by a sycophant or somebody being snide?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For someone who claims to be a feminine soul with the urge to be a mother and housewife, it sure sounds like you'd let homeless perverts into your home to gangbang your kids instead of protecting them with your life like most normal mothers who aren't addicted to crack and or heroin.

I love Sneezy, he taught me how to harvest organs in Hong Kong from Asian businessmen with a schoolgirl fetish.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
It's a good thing i don't want to fuck kids then, eh? Accusing somebody of wanting to fuck kids who doesn't is pretty not based too.
So it's a back handed compliment that could be used by a sycophant or somebody being snide?
Yes. It can be used seriously or snidely.

1) "Sneasel is based." (serious: wow sneeze is a great poster who makes a lot of sense.)
2) "Sneasel is based." (sarcastic: oh yeah wow sneeze sure is a great poster eye roll.)

Use context clues to figure out in which sense it's being used.

Thus concludes tonight's internet slang lessons with Angel.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom - "I want kiddy diddling to be legal"

Kiwis - "you're a pedo"

Tom - "project much!? Sounds like you are the pedo!"
please show me where i ever said such a thing , you sick fucking pedo projecting. i want relationships between minors 14-17 and adults 18-30 legitimized for marriage, moron. kiddy diddling is how pedos talk.

Stop projecting at me sneasel . the self loathing pedo is you. i have no interest in anybody under about 45 at the moment and never had an interest in anybody more than half my age or pre-pubescent, so just fuck the fuck off with this pedo shit you fucking pervert, @Daisymae

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
Stop projecting at me sneasel . the self loathing pedo is you. i have no interest in anybody under about 45 at the moment and never had an interest in anybody more than half my age or pre-pubescent, so just fuck the fuck off with this pedo shit you fucking pervert, @Daisymae
Stop confusing me with sneasel, i am definitely not him, okay?

I think you need to calm down and move on to something else. What is going on with the PayPal dispute with Max?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Has Tom informed us why @Daisymae is sneasel?
Has Tom informed us why @Daisymae is sneasel?
I'm going to ask you once nicely to call me "Tommie" If you read this thread, you will see him expose himself to me:

Swiss46

White Trash Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to ask you once nicely to call me "Tommie" If you read this thread, you will see him expose himself to me:

I wasted my time reading that because no where in the thread do I see any proof of your accusation. Please if you have any post away. Sometimes the same "I'm not a pedo, fuck you, kids might need sex" rants get repetitive.

edit: spelling

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I wasted my time reading that because no where in the thread do I see any proof of your accusation. Please if you have any post away. Sometimes the same "I'm not a pedo, fuck you, kids might need sex" rants get repetitive.

edit: spelling
how about fuck you , i'm not a pedo and i don't say that kids need sex? i am saying that with relationships between minors 14-17 and adults 18-30 being illegal , it results in needless vectoring of STIs , unwanted pregnancies and the prosecution of innocent men, often over the objections of their lovers. have you got some moral objections to this?

this is sneasel. he has been hitting me with those snips for years and it's his syntax. in other threads he's using caps from AMB.

Tuesday at 11:51 PM
Add bookmark
This content may grind your gears.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you are the epitome of the trender. Proof?

if i had done it as a teen, i'd have come out looking like something
about half way between kim petras and ana mancini with just hormones.
i was much prettier than either of them and they both have implants.
girls would die for my legs and hands as they are, scars and all. my
face ain't half bad for an old gurl either and i have almost no adam's
apple. people call me ma'am on the phone all the time.
i'm seeing my space profiles of some incredibly beautiful young women
between 16 and 30 who are difficult to imagine them as ever having
been male. seen some pretty astounding female to male transitions too.
how about that chaz bono, eh? so ever since i got completely up off
the road, out of the streets and into an apartment, i've been wearing
skirts and tight shirts more and getting some of that comfortable
feeling the tranny bloggers always gush about so i really can't not do
it at this point.
i could pass for a 35 yo straight chick with makeup, a wig and corset
this weekend if anybody'd like to take me out for my debut night on
the town. you gotta buy the wig and corset because i don't have one. i
have a decent hippie chick outfit otherwise, with dancing shoes. none
of those six inch bimbo spikes for this dancing girl, let me tell
you! flat shoes, a big full skirt and a skimpy tank top my boobs
stick out of already.
i'll reimburse you from what we make. i've got some great legal
hustles that are probably going to work better as a dorked doll than a
dorky dude. i've only tried it once before, alone in santa moscow in
about 1986 and immediately got jacked up by the cops.
Click to expand...Also why the fuck are you looking at teen profiles? what the fuck is it with you and shit ALWAYS involving children????

More:

thomas is wore out. tommy needs to be on the surface in these troubled
times. i feel safer and like less of a target for my words as a
transgendered woman than a surviving 60's radical rabble rouser. my
old friends are understanding me much better as an excitable chick
than an angry dude. especially folks who only know me online. i'm
feeling like a really sly bitch knowing i'm going to get my way a lot
easier with boobs than anything else i've ever tried. money doesn't
rule the world. tits, ass, pussy, fuck me hairstyles and paint jobs
rule the world.
Click to expand...How about this?

when i was a kid, i'd have dreams of being somebody's wife, just like all the beautiful women in my family and enslave some stupid, hard working putz from a well off family with my pussy, and be left with a fortune when i'm only in my 60's and the schmuck works himself to death.

all i had to do was let him knock me up a couple or three times and carry a kid or three around in my belly for nine months and go through a few hours of incredible pain at the end. it isn't even always that painful, especially if the first one goes well, the next ones are usually easier.

after the kids were born, i had a maid to do all that other shit housewives complain about and i could indulge my friends with long mah jong, bridge and canasta games in the afternoons instead, like my mom, her sister and my dad's sister-in-law all did.

spirit told me when i was young to endure it and i'd be healed when they came to sort this shit out. that's why i never actually made any effort to transition and toughed it out instead.
Click to expand...That will be all, tommy trender.

• Dumb
Reactions: Scribbler

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
how about fuck you , i'm not a pedo and i don't say that kids need sex? i am saying that with relationships between minors 14-17 and adults 18-30 being illegal , it results in needless vectoring of STIs , unwanted pregnancies and the prosecution of innocent men, often over the objections of their lovers. have you got some moral objections to this?

this is sneasel. he has been hitting me with those snips for years and it's his syntax. in other threads he's using caps from AMB.

Add bookmark

it at this point.
stick out of already.
Click to expand...Also why the fuck are you looking at teen profiles? what the fuck is it with you and shit ALWAYS involving children????

More:

rule the world.

I use the kiwi group profile to lurk AMB. a bunch of us do. theres like 20 of us.

Swiss46

White Trash Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

Add bookmark

it at this point.
stick out of already.

More:

rule the world.

Talking like someone you hate isn't proof. Also I didn't pay attention to Sneasel leaving but Daisymae seems to have joined 2 years earlier than Sneasel left. All you've done is convinced me Sneasel fucked you so hard that years later you're still sore.

• Agree
Reactions: Daisymae

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Sneasel so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to Sneasel every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Sneasel is love" I say; "Sneasel is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Sneasel
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Sneasel
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "This is my feed and seed."
>He grabs me with his powerful sneasel claws and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Sneasel
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Sneasel
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Sneasel
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Sneasel looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all ogre now."
>Sneasel leaves through my window
>Sneasel is love. Sneasel is life.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Talking like someone you hate isn't proof. Also I didn't pay attention to Sneasel leaving but Daisymae seems to have joined 2 years earlier than Sneasel left. All you've done is convinced me Sneasel fucked you so hard that years later you're still sore.
d00d, sneasel wishes he could fuck me. the asshole never stopped trying. this was posted at AMB at 3:44 am EDT.

you should be banned outright. they banned you before and youre ban evading now. plus youre running multiple profiles. youre lucky no one has sent a formal letter to Facebook Legal. theyre skittish as fuck about chomos and seeing video of you admitting to being a chomo? they wouldnt blink. theyd just ban, ip ban, move on with their day. then if you persisted, theyd block ban.
if you know anything at all about hard core internet trolls, you would know that sneasel could easily have a hundred sock puppets stashed in the member directory. i do not admit to being a chomo. one video is totally doctored to make it sound like i was admitting to a list of things i'm falsely accused of doing. the other, i very clearly describe the event. Sabrina was no child, what i did was not rape, nothing like it every happened again and there is no credible evidence that anything is likely ever to happen that shouldn't between me and a minor.

I love and miss that diaper faggot a hell of a lot more than I care for you, Mr. Thomas Jay Wasserberg who is definitively a male paedophile and not the victimised granny tranny he so desperately wishes he was.
i am not a male, pedophile or wish to be a victimized anything . Thomas J Wasserberg ceased to exist two years ago.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
kiddy diddling is how pedos talk.
No, I’ll show you how pedos talk.
i am saying that with relationships between minors 14-17 and adults 18-30 being illegal , it results in needless vectoring of STIs , unwanted pregnancies and the prosecution of innocent men, often over the objections of their lovers.
Note, “the prosecution of innocent men.” That is the main concern here. Where the child fits into your narrative, it’s invariably as a fantasy object - an emotionless seductress with no inner life, against whom men are helpless. As if you couldn’t just say no. It’s telling that you say “innocent men” and make no mention of women. Because this is about your sexual satisfaction.

This is why I don’t believe you when you say Sabrina wasn’t traumatised. To you, she was just a way to get off. You didn’t think about her feelings. You still don’t. She was just a piece of meat to you. All that worries you is being judged for your inability to control your lust.

Tell me, Tommie, why is kiddie-fiddling wrong? In your own words. Obviously you don’t have to reply if you think it’s fine.

Tags
None