Who admits to loving Sneasel and why? -

Who do you love/hate more? Tommie Jayne or Sneasel (aka daisymae)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
i am not a male, pedophile or wish to be a victimized anything . Thomas J Wasserberg ceased to exist two years ago.
Get the fuck out of here with that "Thomas J Wasserberg ceased to exist two years ago" bullshit. This isn't Star Wars and you're not Darth Vader or Obi Wan.

You always have been and always will be a man and a paedophile. You can fool yourself and even the legal system if you had your name changed, but you'll always be Thomas Jay Wasserberg. No amount of late-in-life HRT or self-identification will ever change the fact that you're a human male. I don't know what it is that you do for your "dysphoria" and quite frankly, I don't care enough to know.

Every single post that you respond to has a quote where you specifically admit to your own paedophilia and yet you vehemently deny it as if you just realised what you said and think that denying it would work on a website specifically dedicated to documenting the behaviour and postings of terminally exceptional people like yourself. I can dig through every single post you've made on this very forum where you reveal your own proclivities were it not for the fact that other people responding to you have done that exact thing.

You cling to transgender identity like Yaniv and Clymer specifically because you think it'll abdicate you from the consequences of your own actions. This doesn't work because in reality, it paints an even bigger target on your head since no LGBTQ+ group with an inkling of common sense would ever want to be associated with you.

You make other cows who've done arguably worse look like canonised saints simply because you exhibit absolutely no self awareness whatsoever. Say what you will about Onision but his few moments of clarity, even when framed in the context of trying to make himself look better by admitting to his deepest flaws, show that on some level, he is fully aware of the consequences of his actions. You accomplish nothing by being here on the Farms. You won't get anyone to whiteknight for you. You won't change anyone's perspective of you. You always have been and always will be a loathesome granny tranny who wastes space simply by existing. You are the literal embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect

I didn't even know who you were until you started stinking up the Deep Thoughts section. Skimming through the OP of the general thread along with the posts of yours that other people have quoted told me all that I ever needed to know about you.

Tl;dr version - take a trip to Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Afghanistan. You'll receice a much warmer reception from them than you will from us... or me at the absolute bare minimum.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Get the fuck out of here with that "Thomas J Wasserberg ceased to exist two years ago" bullshit. This isn't Star Wars and you're not Darth Vader or Obi Wan.

You always have been and always will be a man and a paedophile. You can fool yourself and even the legal system if you had your name changed, but you'll always be Thomas Jay Wasserberg. No amount of late-in-life HRT or self-identification will ever change the fact that you're a human male. I don't know what it is that you do for your "dysphoria" and quite frankly, I don't care enough to know.

Every single post that you respond to has a quote where you specifically admit to your own paedophilia and yet you vehemently deny it as if you just realised what you said and think that denying it would work on a website specifically dedicated to documenting the behaviour and postings of terminally exceptional people like yourself. I can dig through every single post you've made on this very forum where you reveal your own proclivities were it not for the fact that other people responding to you have done that exact thing.

You cling to transgender identity like Yaniv and Clymer specifically because you think it'll abdicate you from the consequences of your own actions. This doesn't work because in reality, it paints an even bigger target on your head since no LGBTQ+ group with an inkling of common sense would ever want to be associated with you.

You make other cows who've done arguably worse look like canonised saints simply because you exhibit absolutely no self awareness whatsoever. Say what you will about Onision but his few moments of clarity, even when framed in the context of trying to make himself look better by admitting to his deepest flaws, show that on some level, he is fully aware of the consequences of his actions. You accomplish nothing by being here on the Farms. You won't get anyone to whiteknight for you. You won't change anyone's perspective of you. You always have been and always will be a loathesome granny tranny who wastes space simply by existing. You are the literal embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect

I didn't even know who you were until you started stinking up the Deep Thoughts section. Skimming through the OP of the general thread along with the posts of yours that other people have quoted told me all that I ever needed to know about you.

Tl;dr version - take a trip to Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Afghanistan. You'll receice a much warmer reception from them than you will from us... or me at the absolute bare minimum.
tl;dr that's some pretty ridiculous word salad to try and justify your cyber terrorism against me. . Pedophilia is defined as an obsessive attraction to pre-pubescent children. sabrina was no child at the time, it was not rape, she was not harmed in any way, nothing like it has happened since or is likely to. You're just frustrated because you can't get me to break down and beg for forgiveness like the other cows you've broken. it's not going to happen because you are insane and i'm not.

you are a millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth and self loathing pervert in denial projecting on innocent people for the self esteem boost you get from the schadenfreude rush you get every time you get a cow upset. you were a neglected child raised on video games and educated with lies delivered to you over your digital appliance. Your whole life revolves around video gaming and hating on people you find on the internet. You sir are the Dunning-Krueger victim here. get a real live , loser.
Yes, because why would he eat trash like shawarma, biryani, pulao, or kebabs when his refined palate craves gourmet burgers from McDonald's.
i don't eat McDonald's food when it's fresh. Why would i eat it from the trash? Thing of it is, since i'm not an ass fucking faggot, the muslims don't have a problem with me being transgender. I have invitations from Palestinian Muslims and it's not because they want to lure me there and toss me off a roof.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr that's some pretty ridiculous word salad to try and justify your cyber terrorism against me. . Pedophilia is defined as an obsessive attraction to pre-pubescent children. sabrina was no child at the time, it was not rape, she was not harmed in any way, nothing like it has happened since or is likely to. You're just frustrated because you can't get me to break down and beg for forgiveness like the other cows you've broken. it's not going to happen because you are insane and i'm not.

you are a millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth and self loathing pervert in denial projecting on innocent people for the self esteem boost you get from the schadenfreude rush you get every time you get a cow upset. you were a neglected child raised on video games and educated with lies delivered to you over your digital appliance. Your whole life revolves around video gaming and hating on people you find on the internet. You sir are the Dunning-Krueger victim here. get a real live , loser.

i don't eat McDonald's food when it's fresh. Why would i eat it from the trash? Thing of it is, since i'm not an ass fucking faggot, the muslims don't have a problem with me being transgender. I have invitations from Palestinian Muslims and it's not because they want to lure me there and toss me off a roof.
Sabrina wasn't an adult, you pedo. Stop making excuses for your shitty behaviour.

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
i don't eat McDonald's food when it's fresh. Why would i eat it from the trash?
Do you even proofread before you post or is your mind completely fried from not taking your pills?

Thing of it is, since i'm not an ass fucking faggot, the muslims don't have a problem with me being transgender. I have invitations from Palestinian Muslims and it's not because they want to lure me there and toss me off a roof.
As an ambiguously brown Kiwi, I can safely say that you definitely WOULD get tossed off a roof for one of two reasons: first, if they don't dismiss your trooning as senility and second, once they find out what you did to Sabrina. The Middle East is really fucked up for women's rights, but men in that part of the world are extremely protective of their own wives and daughters.

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
I used to think Sneasel was an asshole, but slowly I began to wake up to the truth.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr that's some pretty ridiculous word salad to try and justify your cyber terrorism against me. . Pedophilia is defined as an obsessive attraction to pre-pubescent children.
Actually, it’s any level of sexual attraction to any child. The fact that you’re trying to move the goalposts indicates guilt.
sabrina was no child at the time,
She was 14, so yes she was. Again, you’re trying to change the definition because you feel guilt.
it was not rape,
Rape is sex without consent. Sabrina was not legally able to give consent. Therefore, it was rape.
she was not harmed in any way,
All we have is your word on this. Given your claimed understanding of paedophilia, children and rape, how can we trust you when you say she wasn’t harmed?
nothing like it has happened since or is likely to.
True, it is very unlikely that anyone will ever let you near their children ever again.
You're just frustrated because you can't get me to break down and beg for forgiveness like the other cows you've broken.
But you are. Your constant attempts to redefine your child-rape in our eyes is exactly like those cows. You just don’t have the balls to admit to wrongdoing.
it's not going to happen because you are insane and i'm not.
You lead a squalid existence in a paranoid fantasy world and obsess about this forum and its posters. Why do you think you are the sane one?

Tags
None