Off-Topic Who are your favorite female-oriented YouTubers? -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By "female-oriented" I mean YouTubers who target a female demographic and/or have a mainly female fanbase. I have tons of favorites who have a gender-neutral or even male oriented demographic, but I thought it would be fun to discuss "girly" YouTubers.

I'll get started:

Jenna Marbles: One of my absolute favorite YouTubers, I eagerly await her videos every week. Her videos just really entertain and relax me. I'm also completely obsessed with her dogs, especially Kermit (he's my spirit animal). I can't recommend her enough.

Safiya Nygaard: Definitely more of a "quality over quantity" creator, as her videos tend to be infrequent but long with a lot of care put into them. I'm not usually into fashion and makeup talk but she makes it entertaining.

Simply Nailogical: Her videos are just really entertaining and she seems like a very down-to-earth person.

Jenny Nicholson: I really love her dry sense of humor. Some of her videos are about things that initially sound not very interesting to me, but the way she talks about them is super entertaining and engaging.

Julia Cudney: Love her reviews of bad chick flicks.

Stephanie Harlowe: I'm a true crime junkie, and Stephanie's videos are extremely thorough and very interesting. You can tell she puts a lot of work and research into all of her videos.

Kendall Rae: Another true crime YouTuber, her videos are informative and entertaining.

Lindsay Ellis: Her analyses and video essays are very informative and interesting.

Red Bard: She often does videos on anime/manga/video games, such as their history/fandoms/merchandise/etc. If you're into anime, her videos are very fun and provide a lot of cool information.

Drew Gooden, Danny Gonzales, Cody Ko, and Kurtis Conner: I hesitated to put these guys on the list because their content is pretty gender-neutral, but they all do have a sizable female fanbase. I absolutely love all of them (Drew and Danny in particular). They all make funny commentary videos about movies, current events, YouTube videos, etc. I highly recommend everyone on this list, but especially these guys.

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
I really like Stephanie Harlowe too. She puts it all together in a very informative way, it feels like you know everything about the cases without having to consume 10 hours of documentaries and read 50 books about it. The main criticism I see of her is that she inserts her personal opinion a lot, and I personally don't mind it that much since I tend to agree with her but she could benefit from toning it down a little.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cooking with April/April and justin. She cooks some neat stuff, and before she started having kids April was pretty hot-looking. She's splorted out a couple of kids now.

Here's their Costa Rican vacation. Nice titties.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
Only tend to watch art related ones.

DoodleDate - Technically a couple, but they are very cute together. Much wholesome. Less meme more whatever.

Chloe Rose Art - Does more meme-y shit.

SuperRaeDizzle - Again, lots of meme shit.

And now for one that ticks me off.

Pretty Pastel Please - Has that ridiculous kawaii aesthetic. Always claims to spend ridiculous amounts of money on fast fashion RIP-offs like Wish. Who the hell has that kinda money? She also has a gag-me cutesy voice. But she has a cute parrot and I swear people watch solely for the parrot.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never really thought of Red Bard's channel being oriented toward female viewers. I always just assumed that it was geared towards the general western otaku crowds from the past two decades.

That being said, I liked her video on Gaia Online a lot. I remember when it was pretty popular, though never thought much of it. Little did I know that it would be used as a literal textbook example of what not to do with your own virtual economy.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The main criticism I see of her is that she inserts her personal opinion a lot, and I personally don't mind it that much since I tend to agree with her but she could benefit from toning it down a little.
True. One vid I had to stop watching because she got too full of herself. I forget which one, but it was one of the ones where she was uppity thinking taking a crime/psych class in college put her above the commenters. (She's done that several times)

She gets salty when challenged. Have you seen her "haters" and troll addressing vids? She mad.

I don't like Kendall Rae because she just re-words things from wikis. I even saw someone defending her in the comments for posting wrong info, and said she should get a pass due to her dyslexia. Plus, I find her thumbnails cringeworthy.

Imo, Samantha M has better videos, but I think it might be because so many other channels focus on the US. Also, more of the crime channels run by guys seem more sincere as they didn't start out as failed beauty channels.

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
True. One vid I had to stop watching because she got too full of herself. I forget which one, but it was one of the ones where she was uppity thinking taking a crime/psych class in college put her above the commenters. (She's done that several times)

She gets salty when challenged. Have you seen her "haters" and troll addressing vids? She mad.

I don't like Kendall Rae because she just re-words things from wikis. I even saw someone defending her in the comments for posting wrong info, and said she should get a pass due to her dyslexia. Plus, I find her thumbnails cringeworthy.

Imo, Samantha M has better videos, but I think it might be because so many other channels focus on the US. Also, more of the crime channels run by guys seem more sincere as they didn't start out as failed beauty channels.
Lmfao the failed beauty channels comment got me, I didn't realize how true it was until I stopped for a moment and thought about it. When did this trend even start? Stephanie was the only one I got in my recommended videos like a year ago because I was watching lots of Buzzfeed Unsolved, the rest of the failed beauty guru bimbo turned true crime storyteller channels only popped up in my recs after I subscribed to Stephanie. So did she start this or something?

whatever I feel like

Family Friendly Furby
kiwifarms.net
I never really thought of Red Bard's channel being oriented toward female viewers. I always just assumed that it was geared towards the general western otaku crowds from the past two decades.

That being said, I liked her video on Gaia Online a lot. I remember when it was pretty popular, though never thought much of it. Little did I know that it would be used as a literal textbook example of what not to do with your own virtual economy.
She has the Youtube algorithm down pat, I watched one of her videos, once, and she's been showing up in my recommended list ever since. Speaking as a man, she's definitely female oriented. It was interesting to see her talk about anime/manga stuff that was coming off as ABCs to her but I didn't know (since, obviously, I don't pay attention to shojo, etc.) but not enough to continue watching her content.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of a guilty pleasure and kind of weird (Considering I generally hate dolls) but I love the doll repainting channels. The biggest one is probably Dollightful, who makes neat fantasy and fashion dolls. Hextian is fun, though you have to watch out for the drag queen shit. Moonlight Jewel does a lot of pretty things, and I love her voice. I liked DollMotion more back in the day, since all she seems to do now is focus on her furry stop motion soap opera, but some of the dolls and the old stop motions are neat. COPPA kind of fucked them over, but it's been recently announced "art dolls" are exempt from the kids app, so everyone is kind of starting to wander back.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino