Who invented incel philosophy?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
These people are hilarious.

Men can't be virgins because they don't have hymens, so they must be part gay or tranny to start with. Really scarping the bottom of the barrel if these fuckers don't even know they're men and men don't have hymens.

All the words. The complicated Maxist ideas with Stacies, Chads, and sexual access as a stand in for social class. It seems contributed; too complicated for autistics to make up o their own. Where did it come from? Maybe CIA and Masuad are obvious choices, but where did this first get introduced? Who is ground zero for incel?

The sad part is the 'incel' in the video speaks like this is all a video game and has no perception of the consequences that he is facing. He admits to everything in extreme detail. It's disturbing how the cel will say, 'change their life status to death status' instead of 'killed them', like he knows that the people he talks with don't what to hear 'killed them' but he has no conflict with actually killing people; only mimicking how he things he should be speaking but doesn't know why it's wrong. There also seems to be an element of pride in his act. He speaks about the history of 'the movement', as said by him. Maybe he see's him self as St. Eliot Roger Jr., one of the earl touch carries before the revolution really picked up. This especially might mean that this is a synthetic ideology that was not created organically. Why is there this sense of history making for something that's three years old? The cel thinks his action have a much more cohesive purpose then he can actually explain. If the cel is just mimicking the ideology, which would mean he got it from somewhere else, then how can he really know it's meaning the same way he doesn't seem to understand that his under suspicion of murder. If he actually came up with it on his own and it wasn't just feed to make him a terrorist, then he would have a clearer plan for getting caught, what that would mean, and who the detective interviewing him is to him and not just telling the guy everything.

This is paranoid, but it seems like these 'cels' are being weaponised without being self aware of it.

What do you think?

Penis Drager

My memes are ironic; my depression is chronic
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it was an organic thing spurred on by angry virgins on the internet contributing to a positive feedback loop of maladaptive coping mechanisms to explain away why girls don't like them in any way that avoids personal responsibility.
"It's society's fault I can't have nice things!" is a hissyfit as old as time. Elliot Rodger definitely gave it a lot of publicity and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these ideas are coming from his manifesto.

Nowadays, it's definitely glowniggers.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it was an organic thing spurred on by angry virgins on the internet contributing to a positive feedback loop of maladaptive coping mechanisms to explain away why girls don't like them in any way that avoids personal responsibility.
"It's society's fault I can't have nice things!" is a hissyfit as old as time. Elliot Rodger definitely gave it a lot of publicity and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these ideas are coming from his manifesto.

Nowadays, it's definitely glowniggers.
Tell Xenu I sent you back. You are too dumb and gay to post here.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
The way this guy is talking, he's either trolling, or he's a glownigger.

According to Wikipedia, his lawyer said he was trolling.
Yeah, I really think it was glow'en from the start. All the parallels with Neo-Marxist and Marxist thinking make me things this is just a rebrand of someone else's existing bag of tricks. But I might be too jaded, so have been something that has some organic roots that then a shadow group got mature, but I don't see the potential for young men to be so ignorant of what women actually want in a monogamous relationship; stable paycheck and non autistic and non nerdy man.

Going back to how they constantly insist that they are 'virgins' when they don't have hymens, maybe their just narcissists. And the ideology is a natural consequence of narcissistic world view. It could seem artificial because normal healthy people don't thing in such extreme jealous terms, but to the narcissist it seems logical. If this is true, then the similarity is a consequence of incels and black women and jews and Russian commies all having narcissism in common. All their material claims are just products of their failed reality test.

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
kiwifarms.net
I wanna say elliot rodger. If he did not invent the philosophy then he for sure made it mainstream. Was the first time I heard about people like him.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I really think it was glow'en from the start. All the parallels with Neo-Marxist and Marxist thinking make me things this is just a rebrand of someone else's existing bag of tricks. But I might be too jaded, so have been something that has some organic roots that then a shadow group got mature, but I don't see the potential for young men to be so ignorant of what women actually want in a monogamous relationship; stable paycheck and non autistic and non nerdy man.

Going back to how they constantly insist that they are 'virgins' when they don't have hymens, maybe their just narcissists. And the ideology is a natural consequence of narcissistic world view. It could seem artificial because normal healthy people don't thing in such extreme jealous terms, but to the narcissist it seems logical. If this is true, then the similarity is a consequence of incels and black women and jews and Russian commies all having narcissism in common. All their material claims are just products of their failed reality test.
Well, the problem with that is, he was Canadian. No Canadian has ever been a glownigger; glowniggers come from America, not Canadia.

The official Incels Wiki states that

Later in the hearings, Minassian confessed having lied about being motivated by an "incel rebellion" which he only used as a veneer to get attention on social media. His primary motivation was that he was about to fail in his job and live an insignificant life, so he decided instead to achieve notoriety through a mass murder. Even though he claimed sympathizing with Elliot Rodger's manifesto, no evidence was found he intended to murder women in particular.[3][4]

which corroborates the "troll" theory. Tellingly, the possibility of false flags and glownigratude is not mentioned in this article - this is important, because if there was any chance of Alek being a glowie, however remote, Incels Wiki would be the first to argue it.

(it's also unlikely that a glowie would truck of peace a bunch of randos. Glowies are sophisticated; they use bombs and assault rifles, not their mom's van.)

I wanna say elliot rodger. If he did not invent the philosophy then he for sure made it mainstream. Was the first time I heard about people like him.
There were a LOT of incels before Elliot Rodger. Even if we discount all the pre-internet incels, Inceldom has been an online community since at least the days of Usenet.

My own first introduction to Incelry was through TFL Bill - which, incidentally, is another reason why I think Alek's interview can't possibly be meant seriously. No motherfucker is going to unironically drop the term "True Forced Loneliness" like that. (except maybe Bill)

tflbill.jpg

Last edited:

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, something else to notice: the very last question, when the investigator asks Alek what he would say to the families of his victims, you can see and hear him break. His voice and mannerisms completely change.

If Alek was being serious - if he was batshit insane, and this IRL Chanspeak/ True Forced Loneliness stuff was his genuine self - he'd have said some dumb shit, like "I would shout REEEEEE" or "I'd tell them they should lurk moar, faggots!" But he doesn't. Once he starts thinking about the people he's hurt - has to confront the real human cost of what he's done - he gets very quiet, and starts displaying feelings of shame and remorse.

Even without reading up on the case, and hearing his statements later on during the trial, I'd say this incel thing was an act. I'm sure he's an incel, and I'm sure he's a creep, but he's engaging in performative trolling here. He's not expressing genuine beliefs about the Incel Revolution; he's putting on a show and hoping to get some notoriety and attention.

Green Door Red Panic

A lifetime of nuggets behind the fridge door
kiwifarms.net
Question. Just like how feminism and furries have historical precadents in maenads and pagan cults, is there a historical or mythological equivalent to inceldom?

Also, who started making fun of men for virginity? When did that start, because we already know the race. But did that come from the 60s/80s or when?

Men can't be virgins because men are not considered to be pure by nature. Biology has nothing to do with this, more does the act of sticking a penis in bagina. A woman who kisses, blows, hugs a non-family member, masturbates or exposed herself in a needless, lewd way is no longer a virgin.