Who is a youtuber that has managed to stand the test of time in your eyes? -

Notan Alte

feel good
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3kliksphillip. He's relatively newer, and mostly does analytical content for CS:GO, but occasionally does some satirical, nostalgic, or just generally high-effort stuff on his second channel as well. If you're into that sort of thing, take a look.

I can't really think of any content creator that hasn't fallen into a downward spiral that's also relatively old...

Perverted Cat

kiwifarms.net
Matthewmatosis. He's been around for 7 or 8 years, and while he doesn't release videos on a consistent basis, he's always been an excellent game reviewer to this day. His reviews of Metal Gear Solid and Zelda are still really good, by the way.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
A few smaller channels that I enjoy, that are good for goofy content but interesting tech stuff:

William Osman, he used to laser cut inane but amusing inventions, until his house burned down. But now he has a CAD router, and it's mostly business as usual.

Peter Sripol, builds aircraft of various types and sizes. I haven't checked in on his channel lately, but his ultralight build was pretty damn cool.

Alec Steele, blacksmith, is ok, but not great. He's way too hyper for me most of the time, and he stretches his stuff out way too long.

• Informative
Reactions: Perverted Cat

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned him before, but I'm still a fan of Clint (LGR) I've watched his stuff for about nine years or so. Good game reviews, entertaining and informative tech/oddware videos. I even get a kick out of his videos where he's just fucking around at thrift stores. Doesn't sperg about politics or personal drama. Doesn't cultivate e-fame or pander to an exceptional fanbase. Not a deviant. Guy's just cool and laid back.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino