Who is a youtuber that has managed to stand the test of time in your eyes? -

Super Color Up

Lights Out
kiwifarms.net
MandaloreGaming, Civvie 11, UpIsNotJump, PlagueOfGripes, NakeyJakey, CinemaSins, YourMovieSucks, TheActMan and TheRussianBadger are some of my favorites because of their honesty, skill, creativity, or some combination of the three.

I used to like gmanlives but after the way he deliberately shilled the re-release of Blood: Fresh Supply and Rage 2, I'm starting to think he's a sellout fuck like Lyle is. At least lyle is honest about his unintegrity.

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
Phelous. He's kinda lame but I love him and he's never changed. The worst thing he did was hook up with Lupa. But I'm pretty sure that's just because he's an insecure nerd that doesn't think he can do better. And he at least didn't let her views bleed into his own content.

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net
I'll add Steve1989. His vids are always nice. I'm only worried he may have contracted botulism and died. No new videos for a while now. Ok, he just came out with new vids today (May 16).

Shoe Nice. Literally.
That guy is still alive?!
Somehow I expected Shoenice to kick the bucket before Rich Piana...
SsethTzeentach, I like his comedic game reviews and the quality has been improving with time. I've seen no signs of his content risking becoming bland and tired yet.
Hey hey, people

Last edited:
Reactions: Isam

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Night Mind is up there in my eyes too just because of that guy’s contagious passion for internet horror.
I'm kinda mixed about NM. While he does great explanations on various ARGs, at same time he has been know to shill out every now and then.

Speaking of which, the youtubers that stood the test of time for is Dead Palette, Abysmii, and Slimebeast. All three do great horror content

Reactions: Testaclese Maximus

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
SsethTzeentach, I like his comedic game reviews and the quality has been improving with time. I've seen no signs of his content risking becoming bland and tired yet.
Hasn't he several times been caught stealing content beyond just uncredited gameplay footage? Hell, his whole speech on space station 9 or whatever is bound in a copy-pasta.

Shoe Nice. Literally.

Because he's been drinking caustic shit and slamming absurd levels of alcohol in one chug for a decade on Youtube, and as of three days ago that fucker still walks the Earth:
This makes me never want to drink again. God damn. What controversy has dunkey been involved in? Hes so boring now just game reviews. Seconded for Jontron kicking ass and pewdiepie is cool now as well.

Isam

ἀνάπαυσις
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't he several times been caught stealing content beyond just uncredited gameplay footage? Hell, his whole speech on space station 9 or whatever is bound in a copy-pasta.
I know he's used footage from others playthroughs but credited them in the video description, I'm unaware of anything else. Do you have any sources for the alleged plagiarism?

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the channels I follow haven't been around long to really have been fully tested by time and a lot of the longer-running ones have already been mentioned here, but wherever, here we go:

Accursed Farms - Came for Freeman's Mind, stayed for Ross's Game Dungeon
FriendlyJordies - Slightly political Australian comedy channel. The non-political stuff I'd recommend to anyone.
Jujimufu - Bodybuilder/Acrobat who frequently has high-profile guests on to talk about their field of fitness.
Dub It Out/JaboodyDubs - Just fucking funny dubs of WorldStar HipHop and viral videos.
Red Letter Media - Of course.
Life of Boris - Russian vlogger who really likes playing up Slavic stereotypes. Also cooking.
TREY the Explainer - Anthropologist/Palaeontologist who talks about stuff like dinosaurs, human prehistory, and cryptozoology.
LazyGameReviews - I really loved his Sims reviews but his retro tech reviews are really cool too.

Other channels:
SsethTzeentach
E;R
FunHaus
Dankula - For his Mad Lads series
Internet Historian
ADVChina
Infinite Elgintensity

• Agree
Reactions: lobotomy juice
I know he's used footage from others playthroughs but credited them in the video description, I'm unaware of anything else. Do you have any sources for the alleged plagiarism?
iirc his dwarf fortress video added "credit" after getting called out, but still fails to mention his wacky epic gamer stories are also lifted from those youtubers, mainly kruggsmash. dude just repeats stuff he reads on /v/ instead of playing the games (which also describes almost everyone on /v/ and might be why he's so popular there)

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Not a lot that have been around a really long time, but been keeping up good content for 3ish years:

Arch Warhammer - probably my favorite 40k lore channel.

CGP Grey - probably my longest sustained YouTube subscription, most of these I jumped into long after they started. I think he's gotten better after a few years than maintained a consistent level. Podcast Help Internet is good too (and more frequent even though it's mostly bi/monthly).

AvE - dunno how long he's really been around, he has a habit of deleting old videos. Funny Canadia Man. Takes apart tools and asked you their guts.

Forgotten Weapons - Gun Jesus still going strong, got to play with cool HK prototypes like an 8mm caseless rifle that almost saw service recently.

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
raocow was one of the original old school let's players from somethingawful. He's been making romhack lps for over a decade and has kept a consistent upload schedule for all of that time, and his zany commentary and good natured personality has kept people watching. His videos only get around 2-3 thousand views each but his fanbase is so dedicated that his patreon still pulls in enough for him to do it as a career. Several fan games and romhacks have been made by his fans specifically for him to play on his channel, and every christmas and birthday he does a video series of him opening presents his fans have sent him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino