Who is a youtuber that has managed to stand the test of time in your eyes? -

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
RLM is the model everyone should strive for.

Do your own shit and don't pander or cater to what's trending or popular.

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
FilthyFrank, Idubbbz, anthpo.
I only use youtube to watch autistic shit or to listen to music when my music app is acting up.

Dessus de Jouet

I didn't read Hamlet but i do know Hamtaro
kiwifarms.net
I actually liked videogamedunkey a lot when he used to put out brilliant, creative content about weird obscure games or just whatever random shit he thought about that day.
Now he just makes lame "watch me making loud noises when i play current FOTM big game, isn't that hilarious" videos and shitty self-serious "informative" content featuring the most boring, uninteresting Average Joe-ish opinions and tastes ever heard.
Such a shame.

Nova Prime

Narrow Minded writing, Overextended thinking
kiwifarms.net
The AVGN will always have a special place in my heart knowing that he has been at his craft for years, separates his character from his real self, and manages a wholesome family behind the scenes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino