Who is the biggest faggot in the Jonathan Yaniv drama? - An important poll

Who is the biggest faggot in this drama?

• Total voters

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Jon seems to be getting the most votes so far. It seems like most of us has come to the conclusion that the individual becomes a cow by their own actions and not the actions or influences others may have on them.

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this even a question? Jon without a doubt, I know his parents likely share some of the blame, but this isn't like other cows such as CWC where his mind is basically FUBAR on mental illnesses, Jon has more than showed himself to be, by all measures, completely sane of mind; in that he's completely aware of what he's doing. The fact he's gone to such lengths to abuse the (horrifyingly flawed) Canadian justice system to serve his own sadistic interests is arguable proof of this.

HungoverHermaphrodite

Suspiciously aphobic and possibly terfy
kiwifarms.net
Definitely Morgane Ogre, IMO. Yaniv is a different classification. What Ogre did with the rape crisis center is just so unbelievably awful.

I get the notion that Yaniv is exceptional in the sense of having his expectations of society 's rules and other people terribly miscalibrated to begin with. Don't get me wrong, he knows what he's doing but he's not all there in the same way as morgane.

Ogre's behavior is a bit different to me. It's evil by design, and in a much more brazen way. Yaniv has tried to slip under the radar in the past, something that requires bending to the status quo at least a little bit. Ogre's another story. He's just balls to the wall angry and selfish.
Does Ogre have a thread yet? That's some pretty despicable shit right there.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Ogre have a thread yet? That's some pretty despicable shit right there.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
@John southern after shitting up the Donald Smith thread with cringy exceptionalism.
Is that what you call someone who's willing to get out from behind the keyboard and wade into crowds of people who would stab or beat you over the head with a bike lock given half a chance?

I'll be at a Communist Kurd/Antifa rally on Sunday. Right in the thick of it. bumping shoulders with several people who likely want me dead.

Let me know if you'd like to come and I'll send you the date and time.

@John southern after shitting up the Donald Smith thread with cringy exceptionalism.
I'll been seeing Jonathan in person in 2 weeks, would you like me to deliver a message to him on your behalf or will you come and do it yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Is that what you call someone who's willing to get out from behind the keyboard and wade into crowds of people who would stab or beat you over the head with a bike lock given half a chance?

I'll be at a Communist Kurd/Antifa rally on Sunday. Right in the thick of it. bumping shoulders with several people who likely want me dead.

I'll been seeing Jonathan in person in 2 weeks, would you like me to deliver a message to him on your behalf or will you come and do it yourself?
and John Southern is making a run for the lead.....

@nippleonbonerfart can we get @John southern added. I wanna change my vote.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator: