Who is the biggest faggot in the Jonathan Yaniv drama? - An important poll

Who is the biggest faggot in this drama?

• Total voters

GubersHensch Mensch

kiwifarms.net
Bingo and no, I do not live in or around Donald.
@John southern might be a cso or sheriff's deputy who requested assignment to the troon's entourage, because he's the ultimate carpet poop bagger... that is to assume that he's not a Donald handler like a social worker. From what southern has said previously, he has a soft spot (running intercept) for Donald so I favour the SW classification.

Additionally, John southern could be an alt of Jonathan's, whereby he's trying to stir things up in a way he thinks will benefit his troon cause. Wouldn't put it past the hutt's butt.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Allakazam223

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Additionally, John southern could be an alt of Jonathan's, whereby he's trying to stir things up in a way he thinks will benefit his troon cause. Wouldn't put it past the hutt's butt.
So Jonathan hired someone to film him in the Tribunals so he could create this account and troll you?

You've seen my videos right, do I sound like Yaniv?

Hell, I've appeared on camera in footage of events, do I look like Yaniv?

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Controlled opposition. Fuckin' merc. Go piss on an electric fence while you're off guard duty at the camp.
He's an actual, honest-to-god retard and a faggot, but not on JY's side. He is however, stupid enough to say things that will benefit JY and too stupid to understand that fact.

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
Johnny boy, now dinnae take this the wrong way, or do, either or.

Hounding Yaniv IRL does nothing to benefit anyone who actually wants him to go down in flames and enjoy the show. It simply gives tubs the chance to scream victim and point fingers, congrats on giving the lard ammo if he decides to go that route. Filming other tards in protests, eh, nothing that great, maybe a few giggles if they melt downs, but again, it needs to be third party viewing, otherwise you're tainting the scene and again, they can point towards yourself as an excuse, like what tubs has done with Donald.

If tubs is going to get fecked over eventually, then it's going to by his past actions and logs that folk are going to come forward with. What's going to be nothing but a distraction to any serious point, is the tard slap fight Yaniv is having with Donnie. It just makes anyone opposed to him like an actual tarded right winger screecher. But hey, if you fancy giving us some more laughs, do continue.

GubersHensch Mensch

kiwifarms.net
He's an actual, honest-to-god exceptional individual and a faggot, but not on JY's side. He is however, stupid enough to say things that will benefit JY and too stupid to understand that fact.
Exceptional allies are sometimes worse than proper enemies. And what he looks like is an MHSU outreach worker intern wannabe, because a properly trained SW would not act like he.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Exceptional allies are sometimes worse than proper enemies. And what he looks like is an MHSU outreach worker intern wannabe, because a properly trained SW would not act like he.
Agreed...Would a social worker be bragging of their illegal acts (filming in the BCHRT hearings)?
& violating the privacy laws by naming someone they work with (Donny)?
No, I believe JS is more interested in starting shit with JY, than defending Donny, & may only be using Donny to those ends.

GubersHensch Mensch

kiwifarms.net
You could post him cash wrapped up in paper.
Just use a trusted agency, like @WGkitty or any other trustworthy (ie, known to the Farmers, so if the money doesn't get where it should go, there'll be a reckoning) party who can act as a proxy. However, given that Donald is probably on Government Subsidies, that would have to be skirted. I'm not sure what the regs are governing cash donations, but thast might be treated as "income" and deducted from his social benefits stipend, albeit there might be a categoric exception for gifts, or if he is a ward, one could make a draft/EFT payable to his estate.

For exceptional individuals such as he (likely a ward) his funds will usually be held by a trustee, but the trustee might not give a shit about avoiding the fact that Donald's subsistence level state-sponsored incoming will possibly be offset by any "income" he makes.

Another workaround for this, might be figuring out what he really wants and passing the hat around the Farms, purchasing a gift for him, and shipping/delivering it to his residence. It might be wise to ensure the donations are not lost to the bureaucracy.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just use a trusted agency, like @WGkitty or any other trustworthy (ie, known to the Farmers, so if the money doesn't get where it should go, there'll be a reckoning) party who can act as a proxy. However, given that Donald is probably on Government Subsidies, that would have to be skirted. I'm not sure what the regs are governing cash donations, but thast might be treated as "income" and deducted from his social benefits stipend, albeit there might be a categoric exception for gifts, or if he is a ward, one could make a draft/EFT payable to his estate.

For exceptional individuals such as he (likely a ward) his funds will usually be held by a trustee, but the trustee might not give a shit about avoiding the fact that Donald's subsistence level state-sponsored incoming will possibly be offset by any "income" he makes.

Another workaround for this, might be figuring out what he really wants and passing the hat around the Farms, purchasing a gift for him, and shipping/delivering it to his residence. It might be wise to ensure the donations are not lost to the bureaucracy.
WGkitty has been AWOL since Hallow'een, sadly. I wonder if Yaniv finally figured out who it was and blackmailed them into no longer posting on the farms under fear of doxxing?

Could have also just beaten poor Kitty to death with his cane and run over the corpse with his scooty-puff and then carved Kitty's remains up into midnight snacks buried in the deep freezer.

But probably not.

Last edited:
Tags
None