Who is the least fuckable Lolcow? -

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have more cows to learn about, but Tommy Tooter and the Slayton sisters are the only ones I can think of ATM that have made me actually feel icky deep inside just by looking at them. The forehead fat triggers me, as does something in tommy's face.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna say Amberlynn just because it's physically impossible to get around all that blubber to the holes. Everyone else is at least somehow reachable.

Reactions: JambledUpWords

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Kelly Ronahan the Vampire Munchie, her legs are rotting off and the smell.
Not to mention, she’s so fucking crazy, it is possible you may not survive; either from some gangrene spread to your nether bits or her psycho ass killing you if you don’t do what she wants.

Autisimodo

Finland's most pro-gay Laundry Detergent
kiwifarms.net
All of them. Would you want to fuck someone who has a thread here, and would most likely tell the whole world about you and your hawt secks, I wouldn't.

Reactions: LateNightMuffin

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
I am having hallucinations just even thinking about this. There is a fuckability line, beyond which it does not matter....I guess it is an alternative to capital punishment.

Reactions: LateNightMuffin

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
This Aussie friend, a girl actually, used this expression of some idiot who was hitting on her. She said he was a three bager and one gager. A gag to shove in his mouth; a bag to put on his head. Another bag to vomit into and then a bag for her head.

Stranger Neighbors

Absolute Autism corrupts Absolutely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Julie Terryberry, in current state. Also I'm just not one for all that digging... I'm lazy

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy Tooter. Just everything about him is revolting.

Are there any who are actually fuckable?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino