Who is the least fuckable Lolcow? -

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have more cows to learn about, but Tommy Tooter and the Slayton sisters are the only ones I can think of ATM that have made me actually feel icky deep inside just by looking at them. The forehead fat triggers me, as does something in tommy's face.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna say Amberlynn just because it's physically impossible to get around all that blubber to the holes. Everyone else is at least somehow reachable.

Reactions: JambledUpWords

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Kelly Ronahan the Vampire Munchie, her legs are rotting off and the smell.
Not to mention, she’s so fucking crazy, it is possible you may not survive; either from some gangrene spread to your nether bits or her psycho ass killing you if you don’t do what she wants.

nonvir_1984

Well, that's all, folks
kiwifarms.net
I am having hallucinations just even thinking about this. There is a fuckability line, beyond which it does not matter....I guess it is an alternative to capital punishment.

Reactions: LateNightMuffin

nonvir_1984

Well, that's all, folks
kiwifarms.net
This Aussie friend, a girl actually, used this expression of some idiot who was hitting on her. She said he was a three bager and one gager. A gag to shove in his mouth; a bag to put on his head. Another bag to vomit into and then a bag for her head.

Reactions: MolokoPlusVellocet

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy Tooter. Just everything about him is revolting.

Are there any who are actually fuckable?

Tags
None