Who is the least fuckable Lolcow? -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Armored Skeptic is pretty bad too. He isn’t as revolting as someone like Tommy Tooter or Amberlynn, but he’s still fat and tries too hard to look young. His spending habits are bad as well. Also, because him and Shoe are so open about their sex life online, he probably is very boring in bed.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Armored Skeptic is pretty bad too. He isn’t as revolting as someone like Tommy Tooter or Amberlynn, but he’s still fat and tries too hard to look young. His spending habits are bad as well. Also, because him and Shoe are so open about their sex life online, he probably is very boring in bed.
Eh, he just has dad bod. Compare to Tom Preston.

Ryotaro Dojima

Glad to be out of that suit.
kiwifarms.net
Arin from gane grumps. He looks unkempt, he probably smells horrible and doesn't wash. He also has an ego. It would be like a sex scene from American psycho, but with a Neanderthal.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lolcows I’d be least likely to sex are the super fats, furries and the troons. The rest would have to be on an individual case to see if I would sex them.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
Tommy Tooter. I'm hoping that these people listing Amberlyn have just blocked Tom out of their minds and wouldn't seriously want to fuck a pedophile, schizo granny tyranny over a feeder.

Niggernerd

Mystic neko with a ringy dingy
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv or Luna Slater
Ones a disgusting pedophile
The other is a grimey heroin junky with a shit s a d g i r l : ( aesthetic

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A personal lolcow. I would say Leda Muir / LedaMonsterBunny.
Her whole appeal changes quicker than the seasons and so does the acne.

Tags
None