• ”all feminist sleeper agents”

Who is tutankhamunnn? (speculation)

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by JackDavis, Oct 14, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

• Do not try doxing someone in public. He's already making his profiles private.
    With tut returning to DSP's stream and giving him $50 today, it reminded me that I did some digging earlier and have a guess at who this guy is. THE ANSWER MAY SHOCK YOU!

The closest thing to tutankhamunnn dox at the moment is that the following instagram may or may not be his and my theory hinges on this being him. I was able to get access to instagram.com/tutankhamunnn the other week and took a screenshot at all the pics. Looking at the page, it seems like he's a 25ish year old, brown guy (hispanic? middle eastern?) who likes to flaunt his money. You can see a BMW, a GT, dirt bikes, cash, watches. Possibly a guy who can drop $2500 on Phil and be fine.
    Screenshot_2018-09-28  tutankhamunnn • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    I noticed that he is "currently in Denver". That wording will be interesting soon. So what's so important about Denver? What happened in the DSP-sphere in Denver recently? WWE SmackDown. Where a young 25 year old brown guy, with expensive front row seats facing the hard camera, stood up and told DSP to get a job.
    SD1.jpg
    SD2.jpg
    This young man goes by the moniker of scrub_fighter on Twitter. He's wearing sunglasses indoors to hide his face. He shares some common interests with Tut, namely Fighting Games and not wanting to be recognized IRL (tut talked about leaving DSP chat because people were getting too close to finding out who he is).
    This short twitter conversation he had shows that he is also "currently in Denver."
    colorado.PNG
    He also "coincidentally [has] a large budget" that he can use to hire his pilot friend.
    skywrite.PNG
    Now, everything falls apart if that instagram has nothing to do with our Tut, but apparently there are some people who have been able to link back that instagram account to tut's YouTube page. So drop me some autistics if you think I'm wasting my time here or some thunkfuls if I might have something here.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1 JackDavis, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  1. Wasn't his real name leaked a couple weeks ago? It was middle Eastern or something and linked to his YouTube.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Some of the more solid speculation I’ve seen in the last few weeks.

God, wouldn’t that be funny if it were true? It sorta makes sense. Being able to drop a bunch of money on front row seats to Smackdown, having the money to hire a sky writer, etc.

Someone really should post some of these findings on Twitch, see if Tut reacts.

• Agree Agree x 3
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  3. That watch isn't anything special, btw. It's just some random cheap shit you can buy off Express retailers and the brand name is more in line with clothing than watches. I guess it's large and has lots of bling on it so that's probably why he bought it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Festive Yuletide Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
  5. He’s an autistic attention whore with money. He’s so stupid he probably can’t remember shit from a week ago and just doesn’t recall him leaving Daves chat for good.

I just can’t wrap my head around throwing money at a fat, miserable 36 year old man online so he can give you a fake thank you, blow that money and black jack and hookers

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Part of them are children and manchildren who don't know how valuable money actually is because they rely on their parents for everything. Another part of them is the mentality of needing validation from someone other than said parents.

The problem with this answer is that there are tons of other good, fun, entertaining streamers on the same damn website, and they pick Phil for some reason. That part, you and I can't wrap our heads around. He's an ugly man with an even uglier attitude and what is left of his personality.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I mean, I called it. I knew it was only a matter of time before he came back.

Also, pretty sure he said he would be a coward if he ever came back to Phil’s chat. So he’s a coward. Plus he’s a dumbass for dropping money.

Not so suspect now, eh Phil? Money money money. He just keeps contradicting himself with each passing day. Shilling for Ubisoft, “forgiving,” tut after claiming he was in cahoots with detractor channels... anything for that money!

• Agree Agree x 9
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  8. In regards to the in Denver part:
    When tut left Dave's chat today he said "good night". At the time he said this it was 2:30pm in Denver and 10:30pm in Egypt. He might have been using good night and good bye interchangeably but he has given me the impression before that English isn't his first language. Just in the way he arranges his sentences and inserts big words in weird ways like he's using a thesaurus. There was also the Arab sounding name he used in Theo's chat.
    And now some DSP logic: he does look Hispanic in the Instagram pics but Arabs and Hispanics look alike and there are more rich Arabs than Hispanics. The only thing dave is sure of is he's not a Jew... they've hoarded their money for far to long and it's his job as the last remaining space nazi... ahhh you know the rest.

• Informative  x 7
    •  x 5
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Anyone has the youtube comment screencap with his supposed name? Cant find it but im sure someone posted it.

Also, I think WWE guy = fred

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. upload_2018-10-14_17-26-9.png

• Informative Informative x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  11. looks like a drug dealer, better call his local PD

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. upload_2018-10-14_17-29-20.png

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. He probably reads this forum and masturbates over posts like yours. Don’t kink shame, bro, we all have fetishes.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Now that's fucking sad and pathetic. What a miserable life he must have.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Босна је српска јер је Москва руска.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I know, right? Dude is probably a queer incel also. Not a hip, cool dude like us guys. What a loser, I hope he dies.

• Feels  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  16. I still say it's Fred Fuchs.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. scrub_fighter's twitter is now privated/protected.
    Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 6.47.05 PM.png
    :thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 15
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. What is clear is that Tut isn't a fan or a detractor, rather a drama whore who gets off on making Twitch losers dance like a puppet on a string. Look at the streamers he frequents. DSP, LTG, and Wings. 3 toxic, narcissistic shitheads who'll do anything for money. Whoever he is, it's clear that money is no object to him so it's clear he just likes buying control over people - and if you're looking for a whore, you won't find any bigger than those 3.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.