• ”Repair of vaginal prolapse following penoscrotal flap vaginoplasty in a male-to-female transsexual.”

Who wants a chance to win Diablo 3 and a switch?!I sure do! All you need is...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Manah, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:54 PM.

• Winner  x 8
    • Like  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    Manah

Manah ...Did someone say "weeaboo"?

kiwifarms.net
  1. Better than Bethesda's awful damage control.

:story:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Give Her The D

Give Her The D aka Race War Johnny
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. 'Scuse me while I unhinge my jaw

• Winner Winner x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow The Bitch-King of Wankmar

kiwifarms.net
  3. Or Just Cause 4's release. :story:

Thiletonomics

Thiletonomics Donald Trump Victory Salt.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Link isn't working for me.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam I RESPECT YOUR DECISION BUT REJECT YOUR REJECTION
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Custom case made out of nylon!

BeanBidan

BeanBidan Mah names not Shane, kid.

kiwifarms.net
  6. To enter, take a photo of where you play Diablo III where the screen of the Nintendo Switch is clearly visible or the case containing the Switch version of Diablo III?

So this contest to win a Nintendo Switch with Diablo III, while technically open to everyone (in a huge list of countries), would seem to be one where already owning a Nintendo Switch with Diablo III would be a great asset, almost defeating the purpose of the contest. (Yeah, I know the one you're winning is a limited edition version, but, still...)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    sasazuka

sasazuka Standing in the school hallway.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I honestly doubt this is fully on Blizzard's shoulders. Nintendo's the only company that bundles games with their consoles at full retail cost and calls it a deal because you get some stenciled art.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Next gaming crash when?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  9. so in order to be eligible to win the switch, you must take a picture of the switch you already own?
    :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is the most elaborate buy one get one free offer I've ever seen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. This is levels of exceptionalism beyond what I thought was possible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Gutpuke

Gutpuke I'm a doctor

kiwifarms.net
  12. Just wait. Next year blizzard will top it so spectacularly that you'll say "Oh wow that diablo 3 thing seems reasonable in retrospect compared to this".

kiwifarms.net
  13. Lost Vikings MMO.

Your Weird Fetish

kiwifarms.net
  14. I bought some Pop-Tarts because Tracer is on the box and you're supposed to get a free lootbox per box of Pop-Tarts, but in order to redeem you've got to make a profile on the promotion site(submitting valuable marketing data about yourself) and then submit pictures of both the box you bought plus the receipt of purchase within 7 days, then wait for this to be verified so it can be applied to your battle.net account... too much fucking work.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Sounds fun just so long as there are no more then 3 people in a shard at a time.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Remember when Blizzard was that nice company that included the "install spawn" option on every Starcraft CD so your friends had a free multiplayer version available even if they didn't own the game themselves?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

kiwifarms.net
  17. I was impressed when Nintendo offered this as an option for one of the DS Mario Karts, it's not just generous but a technical hurdle that when you overcome it, really helps sell the game on goodwill/word-of-mouth

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.