Who wants to see China punished for their bullshit? -

Who wants to see China punished for their bullshit?

• #NukeChina2020

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Trump should aggresively deport Chinese nationals and crush China's economy

Votes: 76 55.1%
  • It's a tragedy that couldn't have been prevented

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Chinatown should fear a new Brenton Tarrant 2.0

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • The CCP is an example of how a crisis should be managed

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • My chiniese wife and her boyfriend told me Xi dindu nuffin.

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Leave me alone and just let me bitch in social media.

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
They're too much of an economic powerhouse and we owe them too much money.
So did Germany to the rest of Europe after WWI, except a war with China today would be shorter than this entire epidemic, especially allied with everyone else affected.

A twenty-first century Twenty-One Demands will make them sequel like bat in soup.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
48% of China's economy is exports to the US. We could toss them into a recession by cutting a quarter of that.

Fuckers threatened to take away the US Pharmaceutical supply. Can't tell if this was serious or because they locked all the factory workers in WuFlu hotels and let them die.

Either way - fuck them stealing jobs from American workers. I am so sick of globalism and the pussies who benefit from it and think they are kings of world. Let them start respecting intellectual property before we give them another dime.

So did Germany to the rest of Europe after WWI, except a war with China today would be shorter than this entire epidemic, especially allied with everyone else affected.

A twenty-first century Twenty-One Demands will make them sequel like bat in soup.
Now im not a military mastermind so take my autistic presumptions about the world with however much salt you need, but I think a war with China will be anything but short without nuclear weapons/total war strategies and those are unlikely without China initiating it first. China is a massive country with a massive population and much of it is rugged mountains and jungles and deserts. Successfully beating thier military is will be a task in itself even if that military is woefully undertrained and equipped. This is to say nothing about long-term occupation and it will be neccessary because we wont be taking China down in a single push. Assuming America was bound by the geneva conventions no matter what, China could effectively defeat our military by surrendering to it. The sheer number of men who would then need to be looked after and guarded would further tax our resources already stretched thin by occupation/offensive needs.

We would need to bring back the draft almost certainly if we were determined to go beyond a containment war and you need time to train those troops to be effective. The only thing we can really do to alleviate this is play on whatever ethnic/social divisions might still be existent in China, in places like Manchuria, East Turkestan, Hong Kong, Outer Mongolia, ect. or on border disputes with China's neighbors, But these are mostly confined to the periphery of the imperial borders. There remains a solidly homogenous Han heartland that will need to be conquered, occupied, and stabilized in a post-war world. Not an easy task even under ideal circumstances.

In my opinion, it is foolish to bank on "Quick short wars" in continental Asia.

Last edited:

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
^Bitch, a chunk of their military-age population are either overweight men in their underpants or starving to death in some hovel. Not saying we would ever be the primary force, because that's what India is for. Stage some false flags, let them fuck each other over for a while, and just come in to sweep, which is what the Japanese did when China was the to shit at the bottom of the barrel in civil war.

Reactions: Recoil

Webby's Boyfriend

in love with a fictional 11 year old toon duck
kiwifarms.net
Let them start respecting intellectual property before we give them another dime.
Intellectual property is an outdated social construct invented by imperialist-colonialist capitalist usually straight White male slaveholders to keep the means of imagination artificially out of reach of working class people of colour.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
I think this event is going to cause manufacturing to start coming back to America and other western-ish places in general. That's basically an indirect punishment since china is so reliant on everyone wanting to use them for producing cheap stuff.

Reactions: Ivan Shatov

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Drumpf just cucked to China. A good thread wasted.
Trump has to be diplomatic when it comes to trade partners, especially now. He says they are buying from us through this crisis, which makes a lot of sense.

The only thing holding him back is the markets. This is the same person who put a trade agreement in place, he still calls this the Chinese Virus.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I think these racist murderous ass munches need a new racist name. Instead of one of Trump's Chosen People I wanna call them Chews.

That Ho Over Here

Oil me up, butternut.
kiwifarms.net
MEEEEEEEE.

POWERLEVEL (I know it's all I do, kiss my lily white ass) but as someone who's worked in rescue FUCK China. I got no issues with eating meat, or even hunting but the way they do shit is so unbelievably cruel. Like 'oh let's keep fifty dogs in a crate where they can watch us slaughtering their friend' yeah rate me autistic I am when it comes to this.

Not to mention them grinding up aborted fetuses to put into capsules that provide 'eternal youth' I mean, even your average tumblrina genderbending pop culture paganism witch-tard has a stronger grasp on reality than that. Also they have a festival where they bake dogs alive.

Yes for the record, I also shit on the French for throwing frogs into boiling water and my own country for doing the same to crabs/lobsters but honestly, the level of cruelty in China is mind boggling. They made an entire species of river dolphin extinct by EATING IT. Also as an animal rights tard I can confirm they are responsible for most of the awfully inhumane shark finning that goes on, whereby they lop the fins off of a shark and dump it into the ocean to die.

I'd say fuck China and the horse they rode in on, but they probably ate that too.

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
MEEEEEEEE.

POWERLEVEL (I know it's all I do, kiss my lily white ass) but as someone who's worked in rescue FUCK China. I got no issues with eating meat, or even hunting but the way they do shit is so unbelievably cruel. Like 'oh let's keep fifty dogs in a crate where they can watch us slaughtering their friend' yeah rate me autistic I am when it comes to this.

Not to mention them grinding up aborted fetuses to put into capsules that provide 'eternal youth' I mean, even your average tumblrina genderbending pop culture paganism witch-tard has a stronger grasp on reality than that. Also they have a festival where they bake dogs alive.

Yes for the record, I also shit on the French for throwing frogs into boiling water and my own country for doing the same to crabs/lobsters but honestly, the level of cruelty in China is mind boggling. They made an entire species of river dolphin extinct by EATING IT. Also as an animal rights tard I can confirm they are responsible for most of the awfully inhumane shark finning that goes on, whereby they lop the fins off of a shark and dump it into the ocean to die.

I'd say fuck China and the horse they rode in on, but they probably ate that too.
Came across the thumbnail for a video of a dog being boiled alive on Twitter. FFS, I'm still trying to blot out the video of a freshly-roasted dog whimpering through its clenched teeth. They are fucking monsters, not even other animals grab their prey and think "now how can I make this creature suffer the most horrendous death possible?"

• Horrifying
Reactions: madethistocomment
Tags
None