Who was the creepiest person you've ever met IRL. -

Chichan

I will never look at chicken alfredo the same.
kiwifarms.net
Old Chinese, Japanese dirty knees lookin motherfucker lived across from my old place. He would take a door and sunbathe on it.Dump his piss into the alleyway. He came over one time and asked me and my cousin to work for him. I took off like a bat outta hell like fuck no get the fuck outta here.
This whole story just creates nothing but questions.....
I was a kid at that time so my stranger danger flags were up and he fit the bill.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
Old Chinese, Japanese dirty knees lookin motherfucker lived across from my old place. He would take a door and sunbathe on it.Dump his piss into the alleyway. He came over one time and asked me and my cousin to work for him. I took off like a bat outta hell like fuck no get the fuck outta here.
This whole story just creates nothing but questions.....

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:
That's a hell of a euphemism there my dude

If anyone can come up with something creepier than "necrophile obsessed with eye decomposition" then let's hear it, because otherwise this guy wins.

With regards to the pathologist, I have a theory that female sex creeps are more common than a lot of people realize, but they're just more cautious and better at hiding their obsessions, and are less likely to get caught. Sounds like corpsefucker lady just got unlucky. You have to admire the dedication, though--doesn't it take like eight years of school to become a pathologist?
We call it that because they do a variety of weird-ass shit and it's not all just sexual. Legally it's usually called "interfering with the dead" or "interference with a corpse" or "desecration".

It takes about fifteen years to get where she was in the job, yeah. But you have to realize that if you're trusted and work hard, you get access within a few years, even during training. So she had a very long time to indulge herself before this. I'm sure she was at it from the very start and got very lucky. For someone like that, spending fifteen years with access to... their preferred type, is a good thing I suppose.

Revolting at any rate.
The eye guy was the worst thing I've seen firsthand. I've seen a lot, A LOT of memos and heard a ton of stories when I call former references if someone's getting hired, though.
Eye guy though, he was not really able to control his behavior in front of other people. If I can find his name in my mind I'll try to see if he exists online at all. Might be interesting.

She-pervs get handwaved and excused a lot in general.

I'll be honest I really, really don't get necrophilia. I can kind of grok a lot of weird crap but necrophilia is an express trip into Wutdafukistan.
I actually think there are more women necros than male. Which in itself is really odd.

I think the control is why they like it maybe? Although I do know that plenty of people in my field get hungry from smells at work, that would put normal people's faces into a puke bucket. So maybe some of them like the smells and sounds.

I watched that movie "Kissed", and I do think some of them are like that- there's a physical attraction to decomp. I can't imagine that but at the same time I'm one of the people who gets hungry when there's a burnt decedent in the drawers.

There was also an interview with a female necrophile in the first Apocalypse Culture book. That was pretty interesting, I read it before I was in this job. She worked in funeral homes, and eventually was arrested after stealing a (her words) particularly attractive corpse when she was meant to be driving it to the actual funeral.

The law can be really iffy about this stuff. I'm not even sure if some states recognize it as anything but some kind of vandalism. It really varies.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
We call it that because they do a variety of weird-ass shit and it's not all just sexual. Legally it's usually called "interfering with the dead" or "interference with a corpse" or "desecration".

It takes about fifteen years to get where she was in the job, yeah. But you have to realize that if you're trusted and work hard, you get access within a few years, even during training. So she had a very long time to indulge herself before this. I'm sure she was at it from the very start and got very lucky. For someone like that, spending fifteen years with access to... their preferred type, is a good thing I suppose.
That's crazy. I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that, and the logistics of not getting caught.

P.S. somewhat related, remember the gore pics Dissectedchan? I can't bring myself to look at it -- nothing to do with gore per se, more the incredible disrespectfulness of it, from the description I read -- so curious if it is real?

Edited to add: I looked up the Goodreads for Apocalypse Culture; it looks great. I'll download it to read today. Any other book recommendations for the sort of person who is interested enough in oddity to visit Kiwifarms?

Second Edit: reading the book, the funniest phrase ever on page 47, " ... I have stumbled upon historical evidence supporting my thesis that obesity can be used to induce powerfully altered states of awareness."

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: cuddle striker

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's crazy. I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that, and the logistics of not getting caught.

P.S. somewhat related, remember the gore pics Dissectedchan? I can't bring myself to look at it -- nothing to do with gore per se, more the incredible disrespectfulness of it, from the description I read -- so curious if it is real?

Edited to add: I looked up the Goodreads for Apocalypse Culture; it looks great. I'll download it to read today. Any other book recommendations for the sort of person who is interested enough in oddity to visit Kiwifarms?

Second Edit: reading the book, the funniest phrase ever on page 47, " ... I have stumbled upon historical evidence supporting my thesis that obesity can be used to induce powerfully altered states of awareness."
anything that was originally published by loompanics is going to float your boat. there's the sequels to AC too.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Not disgusting or threatening, just very creepy.

At an old job I had in my early 20s, I was required to be there around 4:00 in the morning. The job was in walking distance (about twenty minutes walk) so I never drove, preferring to just walk, get myself woken up and stretch my muscles a bit. The road was pretty dark and not a main road, which never bothered me. I could have my early morning time and not have to deal with people that early.

One morning, I was walking along and I get that feeling that I'm not alone. I glance behind me, and see this really disheveled old woman shambling along. She looked creepy, she kind of looked like a cross between the old witch in Snow White and the room 237 woman in The Shining. Her way of walking was this strange half shuffle, half hop. I told myself to stop being a puss, but there was something about her that just seemed off and was making my hackles rise.

I picked up my pace a little, and that's when she called out to me "wait!" in this screechy, quavery voice. I waited. She shuffle-hops to me, looks at me for a moment and asked me if I knew how to get to another street.

Relieved, she was just an old woman who got lost. I told her how to get where she wanted to go, wished her a good morning and started off again.

I glanced back after a bit, and she was still there, in the middle of the street now, just staring at me. No movement, just stock still giving me a thousand yard stare. I started to get creeped out again. I called out something like "it's down that way" she just kept staring. I quickened my pace and started again, and that's when she yelled out, asking me the same directions I had just given her.

I called out how to go there once again, and she was back to just staring at me. I said "fuck this" to myself and left. I hear her starting to shuffle-hop at me, but her pace had gotten a lot quicker. She starts screeching at me "why are you following me! Are you with them!? I still love you, Adam!"

I started sprinting. Got about 300 yards or so before I looked back. There she was, standing in the middle of the street again, just staring at me.

I booked it to work. I have no idea who "them" or "Adam" was. I realize she was just probably a crazy homeless woman and harmless. But Jesus she creeped me out on a dark road at 3:30 in the morning with no one else around.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
A legitimate serial child rapist who is now serving life in prison. Seemed like a nice person when I met him. My opinion of him took a massive nosedive once all of what he was doing in the shadows became public, however.

FixinShibe

file://www.webtv.net/website/localhost/kiwi-farms
kiwifarms.net
There’s this guy who keeps Staring at me the entire time I’m in the same room as him and whenever he sees me he tries to talk to me, I’m not his friend but he’s under some delusion that apparently I still am.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
kiwifarms.net
Growing up, my dad had a friend we referred to as "Creepy Bill". None of the women in our family could point out what about him was creepy, but him looking at you could make your hair stand on end. He never did anything really wrong or malicious. But even our exceedingly friendly family dog (also a female) would treat him as a threat to us regardless of how long she was around him.

He's now married with kids so... I guess it's not universal. But definitely the creepiest person I've met.

Pina Colada

Hooked on paw-nics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some months ago, an unkempt weirdo tried to lure me in his car so he could “show” me some clothes, and I was just walking out of a shopping center atm. Luckily, this happened in a public parking lot and I quickly noped out of there so I wouldn’t be featured on the evening news.

Last edited:

S4D4K0

あら!
kiwifarms.net
Not a patch on many of these, but mine came to me while I was out on a walk. This guy pulled up in his car and popped open his passenger-side door and commented that I looked like I needed a ride. His car was totally filled with clutter.

He cleared a bunch of garbage like food wrappers and empty beer cases from the seat and patted it invitingly, but I kept my distance. I brushed it off as a friendly gesture and told him I was intentionally taking a walk, so no thanks.

He rolled alongside me for a bit with the door hanging open, saying "come on, it's not an inconvenience to me!" "where do you live? I won't mind giving you a ride!" "come on, don't be shy, I can tell you need a ride" "you don't need to be afraid of me, just get in."

When he finally grasped that I wasn't interested, he closed the door and pulled ahead to the next light, then turned off the main road. When I reached that intersection and started crossing, his car reappeared and he waited on the red while I crossed in front of him. I avoided eye contact and got ready to bolt, but after the light changed he was gone.

He really wanted to give me that ride. Who knows, maybe he was just a well-meaning guy with poor social skills. Maybe?

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
^^^My guess is he was a desperately thirsty, probably drunk or high, creep with no social skills. If it was night time, and an area known for it, he could've thought you were a working girl.

As far as weirdos, I remember there was this older cougar type lady who used to frequent the neighborhood bar my friends and I went to when we first turned 21. One of my best friends at the time said that she walked up to him, started feeling him up, and gave him her phone #, and he started going by her place when her kid wasn't home to get sloppy. I didn't believe him at first until she followed me into the bathroom one night to come up behind me, assault & battery me below the belt, stick her tongue down my throat, and give me her phone # along with an invitation to visit when her kid wasn't home. When I called her though, instead of telling me to go by, she'd just hurl abuse, obscenities and threats at me until I hung up. I don't know what the deal was with that, except for it being a huge letdown :(

Dave Meltzer

kiwifarms.net
As a teenager a friend and I encountered a disheveled looking man that looked like he was in his 30s. He offered us 20 dollars each if we would throw golf balls at him while he masturbated. My friend tried to talk me into doing it. That is the kind of thing I would expect a kid that says yes to never be seen again. If he was on the level and that was just his fetish I can't even imagine how that fetish got started.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
Not a patch on many of these, but mine came to me while I was out on a walk. This guy pulled up in his car and popped open his passenger-side door and commented that I looked like I needed a ride. His car was totally filled with clutter.

He cleared a bunch of garbage like food wrappers and empty beer cases from the seat and patted it invitingly, but I kept my distance. I brushed it off as a friendly gesture and told him I was intentionally taking a walk, so no thanks.

He rolled alongside me for a bit with the door hanging open, saying "come on, it's not an inconvenience to me!" "where do you live? I won't mind giving you a ride!" "come on, don't be shy, I can tell you need a ride" "you don't need to be afraid of me, just get in."

When he finally grasped that I wasn't interested, he closed the door and pulled ahead to the next light, then turned off the main road. When I reached that intersection and started crossing, his car reappeared and he waited on the red while I crossed in front of him. I avoided eye contact and got ready to bolt, but after the light changed he was gone.

He really wanted to give me that ride. Who knows, maybe he was just a well-meaning guy with poor social skills. Maybe?
I bet under all the junk in his car was the body of the last person he gave a ride to...

• Horrifying
Reactions: S4D4K0
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino