Who was your first LOLcow? -

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't learn about Chris until the SurfShack Tito saga, so I was a little late to the party. The first LOLcow I remember was Spax3. Yours?

• Winner
Reactions: Crichax

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris was! Unless you count the trove of lolcows on Serebii like this one guy who reeeeeeeeeeeeally liked Whitney a little too much and all of those rabbid shippers.

• Agree
Reactions: Coelacanth

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
I think my first ED article was cindylovespiccolo, and I read a ton of articles that night and also found Chris. It was either late 2009/early 2010ish.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
Mostly anyone that had an ED article around 2008/09 (I knew of Sonic lolcows like Spax and Sonmanic before then), Chris was the first one I did any research on when I found the CWCki in 2011.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christian "Kaka Apple Chrisp" Westion Chandler hisself. I discovered him just as the Liquid Saga kicked off.

cheersensei

To the pure, all things are pure.
kiwifarms.net
Chris was my first, followed very closely by GoddessMine. I remember the whole damn thing unfolding and becoming what it was on 7chan.

• Informative
Reactions: TheOne

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
soIregistered said:
I think my first ED article was cindylovespiccolo, and I read a ton of articles that night and also found Chris. It was either late 2009/early 2010ish.
I haven't thought about cindylovespiccolo in years. I heard she actually turned her life around.

• Informative
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino