Who was your first LOLcow? -

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't learn about Chris until the SurfShack Tito saga, so I was a little late to the party. The first LOLcow I remember was Spax3. Yours?

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris was! Unless you count the trove of lolcows on Serebii like this one guy who reeeeeeeeeeeeally liked Whitney a little too much and all of those rabbid shippers.

• Agree
Reactions: Coelacanth

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
I think my first ED article was cindylovespiccolo, and I read a ton of articles that night and also found Chris. It was either late 2009/early 2010ish.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
Mostly anyone that had an ED article around 2008/09 (I knew of Sonic lolcows like Spax and Sonmanic before then), Chris was the first one I did any research on when I found the CWCki in 2011.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christian "Kaka Apple Chrisp" Westion Chandler hisself. I discovered him just as the Liquid Saga kicked off.

cheersensei

To the pure, all things are pure.
kiwifarms.net
Chris was my first, followed very closely by GoddessMine. I remember the whole damn thing unfolding and becoming what it was on 7chan.

• Informative
Reactions: TheOne

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
soIregistered said:
I think my first ED article was cindylovespiccolo, and I read a ton of articles that night and also found Chris. It was either late 2009/early 2010ish.
I haven't thought about cindylovespiccolo in years. I heard she actually turned her life around.

• Informative
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing
Tags
None