• ”You're acting suspiciously and have outright admitted to being both a Juggalo AND a furry. Your outlook is bleak.”

Who was your first LOLcow?

Discussion in 'Lolcow General' started by Pikonic, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Superdemon-Inuyasha in 2007, where I watched raids happen and they got banned from DA briefly.

The first video I saw of Chris Chan was him demanding to get everything off the internet about his house with Bob coming in sometime in the Winter of 2009. I've been watching ever since when I happen to remember his existence and catching up on what's happening.

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Valiant

Valiant Salty Space Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Connor.
    I did know of Chris before, but I never followed him.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Hi I Am From Page 6

Hi I Am From Page 6 Fucking loser ass dork

kiwifarms.net
  3. DarkSydePhil, discovered him through another youtuber I followed a while back, incidentally discovered the cwcki forums through him but was too autistic to realize the answer to the "name a lolcow question".

• Agree Agree x 1
    Admiral Piett

Admiral Piett Transdiemensional Racist

kiwifarms.net
  4. Pruane2Forever back in like 2009. His fucked up teeth and almost unreal voice amazed me

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. A friend of mine has kept tabs on her and she isn't, really -- claiming to be soulbonded to pretty much the entire Homestuck cast. Bitch hasn't learned a thing. I used to sit in on Skype calls with her when she'd sing [horribly] and pretend her soulbonds were singing with her.

Anyway my first lolcow was probably Spax3. I used to be friends with him and I now look back on those times with horror. I did manage to get free gifts out of it, though.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The Spergish Inqisition

The Spergish Inqisition AN HEЯO OF THE ЯEVOLUTION

kiwifarms.net
  7. TheLateGreatBate

TheLateGreatBate Penguin Eater, Kiwi Seller

kiwifarms.net
  8. Bill O'Reilly. I have the misfortune of having relatives that enjoy this bitter fuck.

Not necessarily the wing he balances on that bothers me. He's just a cunt.

• Agree Agree x 1
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Nick Bate.

I found out about him on r/cringe, they were was a conversation about the infamous poop video. Of course, I was both intrigued and disgusted so I had to find out more, and a google search lead me to this forum.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Mulligan

Mulligan A very grumpy bear
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Before I even knew about lolcows, I actually knew Strikerwolf1. We only knew each other through family friends.

• Like Like x 1
    DirkBloodStormKing

DirkBloodStormKing Generally Deplorable
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Chris Chan was mine. I actually found out about him through YouTube videos and the spazkid Sonichu animated series.

• Like Like x 1
    Whatisgoingon

Whatisgoingon Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Was he always a giant lardass?

AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Yes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    DirkBloodStormKing

DirkBloodStormKing Generally Deplorable
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Chris. I knew a minor lolcow and his family back in grade school. He wasn't a lolcow then, ust a smelly kid who once puked in the sink and the kid next to him puked on him.

• Informative Informative x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Chris was second but the eternal lolcow I knew in my life was applemilk1988 back in 07-08.

oldgnat

oldgnat irrelevant and boring

kiwifarms.net
  16. Reymon14, then Mad Thad, then Jace Connors, the latter being what led me here and where I first learned of the term. Incidentally, I was introduced to all three via a friend of mine. I've known about Chris Chan for a while and occasionally visited the CWCki, but I was never all that invested in him until recently. When I first heard of him, I thought he was a :ruse:.

#198 TheProdigalStunna, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    TheProdigalStunna

TheProdigalStunna Fucking destruction
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Since I've known of CWC since basically the beginning I would have to say it was him.
    But the first time I remember laughing at someone based on their online presence was a fat goth kid on Newgrounds who posted art which was literally recolors of windows media player icons, he also posted a shirtless picture with him holding one of those fantasy replica swords. That must've been maybe in 2004-5 or something along those lines.

#199 Massif, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    kiwifarms.net
  18. My first major lolcow was Starprincess too. I'm not counting the minor cows who only provided lols on a couple private forums I was in for a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
    vampire arachnid

vampire arachnid a cat form of demon

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.