Who was your first LOLcow? -

Old Buzzard

kiwifarms.net
Superdemon-Inuyasha in 2007, where I watched raids happen and they got banned from DA briefly.

The first video I saw of Chris Chan was him demanding to get everything off the internet about his house with Bob coming in sometime in the Winter of 2009. I've been watching ever since when I happen to remember his existence and catching up on what's happening.

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
DarkSydePhil, discovered him through another youtuber I followed a while back, incidentally discovered the cwcki forums through him but was too autistic to realize the answer to the "name a lolcow question".

Reactions: chimpburgers

Duck Hunt

kiwifarms.net
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Starprincess801

Ah, such memories... Starprincess is actually a reforming lolcow nowadays, though.
A friend of mine has kept tabs on her and she isn't, really -- claiming to be soulbonded to pretty much the entire Homestuck cast. Bitch hasn't learned a thing. I used to sit in on Skype calls with her when she'd sing [horribly] and pretend her soulbonds were singing with her.

Anyway my first lolcow was probably Spax3. I used to be friends with him and I now look back on those times with horror. I did manage to get free gifts out of it, though.

Mulligan

A very grumpy bear
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Bate.

I found out about him on r/cringe, they were was a conversation about the infamous poop video. Of course, I was both intrigued and disgusted so I had to find out more, and a google search lead me to this forum.

Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

yawning sneasel

Furministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris. I knew a minor lolcow and his family back in grade school. He wasn't a lolcow then, ust a smelly kid who once puked in the sink and the kid next to him puked on him.

Reactions: Whatisgoingon

oldgnat

irrelevant and boring
kiwifarms.net
Chris was second but the eternal lolcow I knew in my life was applemilk1988 back in 07-08.

TheProdigalStunna

Fucking destruction
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reymon14, then Mad Thad, then Jace Connors, the latter being what led me here and where I first learned of the term. Incidentally, I was introduced to all three via a friend of mine. I've known about Chris Chan for a while and occasionally visited the CWCki, but I was never all that invested in him until recently. When I first heard of him, I thought he was a :ruse:.

Last edited:

Massif

kiwifarms.net
Since I've known of CWC since basically the beginning I would have to say it was him.
But the first time I remember laughing at someone based on their online presence was a fat goth kid on Newgrounds who posted art which was literally recolors of windows media player icons, he also posted a shirtless picture with him holding one of those fantasy replica swords. That must've been maybe in 2004-5 or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino