Who was your first LOLcow? -

hood LOLCOW

Actually not steamed rice.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it was Chasethehedgehog, then Chris.

although I was kind of confused on whether he is a lolcow or a troll at the time I found him.

Melkor

Kermit Suicide
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ravda. She faked having autism because she knew a friend who had it.

WhoopieDoo

Literally recruiting editors for RationalWiki
kiwifarms.net
Ryulong. I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as a "lolcow" until he told me to "I will not be turned into a lolcow" while obsessing over My Little Pony horsefucking child rapists.

Reactions: chimpburgers

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ryulong. I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as a "lolcow" until he told me to "I will not be turned into a lolcow" while obsessing over My Little Pony horsefucking child rapists.
It's funny that he thinks you can turn someone into a lolcow. Being a lolcow is something you just are and Ryulong is definitely one, and chose to become one through his own madness.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
kiwifarms.net
Christian Weston Chandler and the TGWTG crew. I'd say That guy with the glasses was first but at that point I didn't even know what a lolcow was, I just thought the drama going on there was interesting and a lot of times funny so I followed it as much as possible.

I knew about Chris since around the beginning when he started popping up around 4chan but didn't really start following his stuff extensively until around 2012 or 2013. I started lurking here and /cow/ around a year ago and, well, here I am.

Mr Pizza

kiwifarms.net
I think the first cow I actively watched was SapphyDracases I saw her drawings on some kind of proto cringe art thread and eventually followed the trail to ED. I barely knew what furrys and Mary Sues and was amazed that it was a real thing. How could I not?

Does Buckly before 'Loss' count? I remember thinking his comic was boring way back when and couldn't understand why my friends thought it was good. This was before all of his fuckery came out, so I guess he wasn't really a cow then.

Rou

Number 4 will shock you! Then stab you.
kiwifarms.net
I'd say CWC but then I remembered of one Swedish paedophile who bombed 4chan for years. Kimmo Alm in my opinion was better than CWC because he really brought it upon himself by being a very open paedophile spammer and most importantly: a rageaholic. He'd constantly spam his bulletin board and had legitimately expected it to be the next Facebook yet would ban people at the drop of a hat. Then he'd whine about how he was getting no traffic and how his ungrateful audience wasn't spreading the word. Never mind that he was always banning everyone as soon as they arrived.
Copycat bulletin boards triggered him hard so one was set up and a script was made to scrape his angry rants so no one would need to visit his site to see them. Oh that guy provided some fine salt. Eventually he got his domains stolen and was kicked off from every host who would put up with his bullshit so the last I heard of him was in 2011 or so.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd say CWC but then I remembered of one Swedish paedophile who bombed 4chan for years. Kimmo Alm in my opinion was better than CWC because he really brought it upon himself by being a very open paedophile spammer and most importantly: a rageaholic.
He wasn't as funny as CWC but that one POS and maybe a couple others is personally responsible for 4chan adopting captchas.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino