• “Don't Cuss or make a horrible, mislabeling Fuss.”
  1. We are doing a very limited time run of SFW merch.

Help fund the war effort! (F.A.Q.)

Who was your first LOLcow?

Discussion in 'Lolcow General' started by Pikonic, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Which Phil? ADF I hope.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. Kphoria and Spax3 were the first cows I encountered back in my dA days.

• Informative Informative x 1
    penelope shitstop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Completely forgot about the strange world of Kphoria. I suppose I knew of him before Chris.

Thanks for giving me flashbacks to something I happily forgot.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Womacker

Womacker I have evolved like some autistic moth man.

kiwifarms.net
  4. I think it was Chasethehedgehog, then Chris.

although I was kind of confused on whether he is a lolcow or a troll at the time I found him.

hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW Tequila Delivery Lady
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. IHeardThatCurtis

IHeardThatCurtis Blob...I'm Already A Demon.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm The Sexy One; Tsar of Torture
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Snapesnogger. Anybody remember her?

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Blastoisechan

Blastoisechan Truly the most tsundere of plants.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Ravda. She faked having autism because she knew a friend who had it.

Melkor

Melkor I SHOWED YOU MY DICK ANSWER ME
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Ryulong. I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as a "lolcow" until he told me to "I will not be turned into a lolcow" while obsessing over My Little Pony horsefucking child rapists.

• Like Like x 1
    WhoopieDoo

WhoopieDoo Literally recruiting editors for RationalWiki

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's funny that he thinks you can turn someone into a lolcow. Being a lolcow is something you just are and Ryulong is definitely one, and chose to become one through his own madness.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.net
  11. Christian Weston Chandler and the TGWTG crew. I'd say That guy with the glasses was first but at that point I didn't even know what a lolcow was, I just thought the drama going on there was interesting and a lot of times funny so I followed it as much as possible.

I knew about Chris since around the beginning when he started popping up around 4chan but didn't really start following his stuff extensively until around 2012 or 2013. I started lurking here and /cow/ around a year ago and, well, here I am.

• Like Like x 2
    Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I think the first cow I actively watched was SapphyDracases I saw her drawings on some kind of proto cringe art thread and eventually followed the trail to ED. I barely knew what furrys and Mary Sues and was amazed that it was a real thing. How could I not?

[​IMG]

Does Buckly before 'Loss' count? I remember thinking his comic was boring way back when and couldn't understand why my friends thought it was good. This was before all of his fuckery came out, so I guess he wasn't really a cow then.

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's a tie between SnapeSnogger and DivineAngel for me.

JimmyHill'sBlarms

JimmyHill'sBlarms YOU HAPPY NAPPA!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Krystal Draper. She stole my photos and webdesigns from me and a compleye psycho.
    Anyone remember Krystal/krystle draper from Canada?

• Like Like x 1
    ZombiePop

ZombiePop Purple monkey dishwasher.

kiwifarms.net
  15. jordanriver89 and Englando08 but the latter is more of a laughing stock.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I'd say CWC but then I remembered of one Swedish paedophile who bombed 4chan for years. Kimmo Alm in my opinion was better than CWC because he really brought it upon himself by being a very open paedophile spammer and most importantly: a rageaholic. He'd constantly spam his bulletin board and had legitimately expected it to be the next Facebook yet would ban people at the drop of a hat. Then he'd whine about how he was getting no traffic and how his ungrateful audience wasn't spreading the word. Never mind that he was always banning everyone as soon as they arrived.
    Copycat bulletin boards triggered him hard so one was set up and a script was made to scrape his angry rants so no one would need to visit his site to see them. Oh that guy provided some fine salt. Eventually he got his domains stolen and was kicked off from every host who would put up with his bullshit so the last I heard of him was in 2011 or so.

Rou

Rou Number 4 will shock you! Then stab you.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Zombaby on something awful

Well, I guess it was more the parents, the baby wasn't technically "alive"

• Feels Feels x 1
    #237 on a serious note, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  18. He wasn't as funny as CWC but that one POS and maybe a couple others is personally responsible for 4chan adopting captchas.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.net
  19. I think it was another spammer who plastered CP everywhere who forced moot to adopt captcha.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Rou

Rou Number 4 will shock you! Then stab you.

kiwifarms.net
  20. 03bgood / Blake Good and Mistystuffer / Ryan Clarke are the two ones I first remember discovering.

• Like Like x 2
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catgirl (Male) Rights Activist
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.