• “BE WELL ADVISED WORLD, IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU PROBABLY DESERVE MURDERING.”

Who was your first LOLcow?

Discussion in 'Lolcow General' started by Pikonic, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Christian was the first I took an interest/liking to. But I signed up to the forum to discuss Thursday Lane who I have a peculiar enthrallment with. There's a lot of other lolcows discussed on this site and on the 'chans like Nick Bate who are deplorable as humans, and for whom I do a bit of rubbernecking. But I am mostly drawn to the lolcows who aren't bad people and have endearing qualities such as Christian and Diego/Thursday.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sribgo

Sribgo A lot to bring to the table

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Probably ADF, and only a few years ago. I'm pretty new to lolcow watching.

Evilboshe

Evilboshe hockeyyyyy

kiwifarms.net
  3. There were a number of lolcows on usenet (the infamous videogame developer Derek Smart comes to mind) and message forums in the mid to late 90s (in fact my username "simcut" is named after one), but the first one to really stand out for me with regular videos was reymon14 on Youtube!

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The first one was Chris-Chan, back when TV Tropes could still be negative, GOD that was awesome...but the one that made me head dive into the mock world was TV Tropes community itself. So many lolcows!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Youlkerstiend1. Back in the olden days of YouTube, he was someone with anger issues and constantly calls people a "FUCKING MORON", calling them out before saying that they need Jesus or something like that, then rambling on how he will transform YouTube into a "good Christian site".

kiwifarms.net
  6. I knew a little about Chris Chan, but the first lolcows I actively followed were probably Irate Gamer and Onision.

I forget why I joined Kiwi Farms, but the person who got me to stop lurking and start posting was Vade.

• Feels Feels x 2
    InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. The thread on PK is what finally brought me out of my lurking phase.
    My personal cows were encountered Pre-Christian Weston Chandler so it had to be the mid 2000's.
    I was really into art around the time, so my first lolcow/EDVictim was SnapeSnogger.
    :powerlevel:I tried reaching out to her as a friend and fellow artist a few times on FanartCentral but in the end, after being treated like a troll or outright ignored over questions regarding marker techniques... I got to where I hated her about as much as half the internet seemed to at the time. :powerlevel:
    -It's good to see she's (mostly) grown up but she still has her lolcow interests like tf2 gayshipping and the like.

I've also got a still-active "career"cow whom I met and befriended , also in my artfag days. I consider them a 'cow because they go through these weird fads that morph their personality. Once they were acting like a Dystopian Dictator in-training, then some Asian in an Italian mob and now they're acting like some sort of too-deep-too-edgy-toospooky4U hipster Spanish rebel who understands Che better than u on tumblr. You know, instead of doing something better with their talent and education.:c
    :powerlevel:We did art-trades and the like. (I'd do sculptures of their characters and they'd send sheets of doodles regarding mine) until suddenly I was a "mediocre artist" for a friend. They also accused me of taking advantage of them being "the better artist" out of the two of us. (Which is laughable because I also knew Squidman/Coelasquid then too.) I still have no idea, to this day, what caused them to pull a personality 180. I don't think they even remember who I am to answer that question, either. :powerlevel:
    -Damn-good artist, not for the subjects but for the shit-ton of tiny details and the backgrounds and robots.

• Like Like x 1
    #248 DatBepisTho, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  8. The first lolcows that I encountered, way back in the old days of YouTube, were Fred the Hedgehog (who was later found out to be a troll) and Coolio the Hedgehog (who also seems to be a troll). I guess the first real lolcow that I encountered was CPSolderDan/SolderDanCP, who was on our team against these guys before Fred was found out to be a troll.

#249 LGC99, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Chris-Chan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Jaiman

Jaiman pink pastel equine enthusiast
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Unattended Baby

Unattended Baby Certified proof that babies are idiots 2016 - 2016

kiwifarms.net
  11. Actually, I remember one that I encountered even earlier named Groudon457. Does anybody know what happened to him?

kiwifarms.net
  12. It was CWC for me, and I spent a shitload of time on the CWCki last summer. It was kind of like coming a huge train crash that I never knew about, only to find a bunch of others marveling at it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. OPL is the first lolcow that I knew of after I was introduced to the concept of a cow. There were a few spergs on the gamefaqs message boards that I would mess with though before I found CWC, though

kiwifarms.net
  14. Darksidephil and the CWC mayor soon after

Dandelo

Dandelo Sick Fuck

kiwifarms.net
  15. It was ADF. I remember I lurked his tumblr for almost one week, completely appalled.

DrainRedRain

DrainRedRain you're not real fuck you
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Margaret Palermo is what lead me to the farms. Chloe Sagal was my first obsession. I was amazed at the detective work done by some of the people here.

Queen Bethari

Queen Bethari No, dog! Don't be an hero!

kiwifarms.net
  17. CWC was my first legit lolcow. But my first real exposure to proper lolcow tendencies was SoulessDragon when he moved from the Tichondrious WOW server to Dunemaul and made a public ass of himself there before getting laughed off the server.

DoctorJimmyRay

DoctorJimmyRay Professional Scat Fetishist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Disneyfan.

And random spergy forum members, but they're not worthy of having their own threads.

friedshrimp

friedshrimp Doug Walker's angry ex-wife

kiwifarms.net
  19. theblazecode

theblazecode Everyone go on the fenrizwheel

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.