Who was your first LOLcow? -

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
Maddox. Him becoming a Lolcow is something I never though I'd see.
While Chris was technically my first lolcow I mostly learned about him via osmosis when he first got big on 4chan. Maddox was the reason I actually joined this site. The nigga with the funny articles now had his own podcast and that was only the tip of the faggotry iceberg. Maddox should have never appeared on TV much less started a YT channel. Bad ass balding whiny bitch pirate has a face for radio and a voice for print. And even then that schtick only worked because we thought he wasn't being serious.

Pope of Degeneracy

This isn't a guilty look, is it?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The one sand only CWC. I tuned in during the Liquid Chris/Kacey saga, and that was some of the most hilarious shit I've ever seen on the internet. An underrated gem is the Chris/Kaceys father phone call, where her dad keeps calling him naive, and you could feel Chris' optimism fade away.

I miss 2009

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Earliest one I can think of is Spax3. Irate Gamer is pretty close, but the signs were clear with Spax3 once you saw an early video of him a-logging over Jason Griffith.

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot
kiwifarms.net
Back in Geocities heyday there were already pages existent that acted as a proto-tumblr. Already in them olden times there were folk talking bullshit like having headmates. My first consisted of these interlinked communities of crazy people.

ManateeHunter

Resident Mecha Girl Tentacle Hentai Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noah Antwiler. Saw Fred's video on him first, then Metokur's, then CTC happened and landed me here.

Rick Pratt

Whiny poet
kiwifarms.net
Doug Walker, I used to watch the Channel Awesome/ScrewAttack videos a lot back in the day, as I was quite into retro video games, films and tv shows at the time,

until Doug's videos involved more skits, lost their charm and the whole Changethechannel thing happened.

I later ended up watching Benthelooney, Einshine and Onision after that, ew

Richou

kiwifarms.net
Earliest one I can remember is Meta257ii. There was also Angry Joe, but I'm not sure if he was considered a cow when I first discovered him.

Last edited:

eggoholic

kiwifarms.net
Nuggettheballoongirl.

Nugget is a 13 year old girl over 20 year old (thanks arghovaprinciples) autist artist pedofag on Deviantart who has a rabid fanbase and makes low-rate fetish art using MSPaint (LITTLE GIRL INFLASHIUN ONLY!!1!).

If you even DARE criticize her, she will kill you!
why.png
She also begs for anything she wants...
beggar.jpg

• Horrifying
Reactions: Shokew
CWC was the first "official" cow, but I had seen others like Spax, Mariotehplumber, Guptill89, and the youtube commentary community circa 2008-2013. Mainly guys like Ely, Youngbloodfantasy, TOGproffessor, MrSirRaven, and Blackbustercritic. All of them are and were pretty lulzy.

• Agree
Reactions: Shokew

Baklava

kiwifarms.net
Chris, Snapesnogger, and Applemilk1988. I remember a couple others, like Sephirothslave, this lady who would talk about how she was married to Sephiroth from FFVII in the astral plane, and Summoner Yuna, who also concocted a weird delusion about being married to Sephiroth.

I was reading a cached version of the Summoner Yuna page and found this:
Screenshot (32).png

PonyGorilla

kiwifarms.net
Mine was probably Chad Himmelspatch, this would have been around 2001

This was a teenager (we all were, I would have been a tween) who was in the flash stick-death cartoon community, where he would just straight up steal peoples swf files and post them everywhere as his own. Soon Rob DenBleyker and Dave McElfatrick (cocreators of Cyanide and Happiness who were high school kids smoking pot and drunk puking in their shoes at the time) gathered a team of people to just mock him relentless in cartoon form, culminating in a pretty popular Flash megacollaboration called the Anti-Chad. It was... very primitive, and it didn't last long, but there were a few months to a year where it was pretty lulzy.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Chris. I knew about him in the late 2000's, when he first became well known.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whitney Way Thore was mine. Her antics on My Big Fat Fabulous Life were very entertaining and I’d watch episodes of it with my then boyfriend (now husband). Sadly, she hasn’t produced much m1lk lately, so I mostly watch cows like Tess Holiday and Amberlynn now.

Reactions: Ihatechildren
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino