Who would win in a head-to-head election? Brianna or Sargon? - Whoever wins, we lose

If you had to choose:

• John

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Carl

Votes: 95 31.5%
  • Deez Nuts

Votes: 159 52.6%
  • Laura "Tumor" Loomer

Votes: 14 4.6%

• Total voters

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go with the one that has never called a group of people a bunch of "white niggers". Because that's instant disqualification, despite everything that's wrong with John Flynt.

Congratulations Carl, not only is Zoe technically a better game dev than you (despite being a shitty game dev herself), Brianna Wu is a more palatable politician than you (despite being off-putting as hell).

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
kiwifarms.net
At least Sargon sounds smart because of his accent. Granted he's not, but the accent makes that a lot harder to spot. And given that he's running in the UK, the "white niggers" statement won't hurt him nearly as much there since it's a lot less stigmatized given their countrys lack of people whipping niggers while calling them niggers in their history.
Briana Wu is a fucking idiot and it just shows every time the trog opens it's idiot mouth.

So I'd give it to Sargon, those I do believe a jar of nuts would probably outperform them both.

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net
Hard one, Wu looks like a creepy fuck and has the body language to match however he has never said anything as fucked up as "depends on the child", guess it depends how well the news reports on the stuff Sargon has said in the past. However with uninformed voters who were just going off one video speech of each, Sagron would destroy Wu no question.

Last edited:
Tags
None