Who would win in a head-to-head election? Brianna or Sargon? - Whoever wins, we lose

If you had to choose:

• John

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Carl

Votes: 95 31.5%
  • Deez Nuts

Votes: 159 52.6%
  • Laura "Tumor" Loomer

Votes: 14 4.6%

• Total voters

Ryotaro Dojima

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, John looks like skeletor and probably smells worse, but this is the age of oppression Olympics. Overall they're pretty fucking dumb, but have money. Joe voter does need to know who to vote for and ads do that.

Sargoy looks smart, and has the accent. His problem is that he opens his mouth and all I'm reminded of is "white niggers I wouldn't even rape you" and that became pretty iconic in destroying UKIP.

I'm gonna have to give it to Sargoy though.
Sargoy has the uncanny ability to make people think he's smarter than he is, and I'd like to hope he'd rethink his strategy.

Smug Chuckler

Youtube Intellectual
kiwifarms.net
Nah, Sarg'n will fuck up bad and somehow get State Enforced Tranny Rape Gangs pushed to be legalized.

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

now our revenge is comprete, round eye
kiwifarms.net
Sargon can't take any criticism, is cringey, says really regrettable sound bites, and is figuratively retarded.

Wu is all of the above, but also actually retarded, and legitimately insane.

Sargon wouldn't do a good job at all, but I still feel like his performance would technically qualify. I don't think Wu would even know what to do in the most remote sense, she'd just scream about making GamerGate illegal for 2 years or whatever.

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, we can look at the results of the past elections they were involved with and form an opinion off that.

16878 people, or 22.9% of the people in District 8 in Massachusetts voted for Brianna Wu. https://ballotpedia.org/Brianna_Wu

In Carl's native South West England, UKIP, the party he was affiliated with, only managed to get a measly 3.22% of the vote and lost both of their seats in that region. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/european-election-results-full-2019-16204234. This isn't even mentioning that Sargon doubling down on the whole rape comments gave the party such bad negative publicity that the party will probably never recover.

If were going off past results, Wu would win. Sargon's to arrogant take back any dumb comments he might have made. Bri would at least go through the motions and make an apology for any dumb comments she made (unless it's about moon rocks.).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If were going off past results, Wu would win. Sargon's to arrogant take back any dumb comments he might have made. Bri would at least go through the motions and make an apology for any dumb comments she made (unless it's about moon rocks.).
Carl would dumbly double down on his rape joke. John would make up some reason it was someone else's fault he said it.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Well, we can look at the results of the past elections they were involved with and form an opinion off that.

16878 people, or 22.9% of the people in District 8 in Massachusetts voted for Brianna Wu. https://ballotpedia.org/Brianna_Wu

In Carl's native South West England, UKIP, the party he was affiliated with, only managed to get a measly 3.22% of the vote and lost both of their seats in that region. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/european-election-results-full-2019-16204234. This isn't even mentioning that Sargon doubling down on the whole rape comments gave the party such bad negative publicity that the party will probably never recover.

The thing about John's election results is that kiwis who live in his district and are involved in politics say that a dem challenging an incumbent will get around 18% at a minimum just from protest votes. Volney didn't bother to campaign, but I suspect that being a veteran and not looking like a skinwalker would have allowed him to beat John.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
Brianna wins becomes he's a "true and honest" left wing woman who will change his opinions to fit what people say they want. 6 weeks later after being elected, he's found dead in his office from a ambien overdose, a scrawled out note reading, "Gamergate killed me."

Tags
None