Who would you have sex with if you could have sex with anyone? - Alive or dead, but like in a resurrected way no necro.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Sofonda Cox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Peter Steele, of course. There is no superior male specimen.

Attachments

• PETER STEELE.jpg
    PETER STEELE.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 28

Ed Special

Never trust Cappellans or anything they say
kiwifarms.net
OK, so come to think, is this at any point in time of their choosing, and does the magic macguffin doing this also render the person lucid enough to consent?
If so, Barb, a week or two before The Merge. Cucking Chris would be fucking hilarious and might make him sperg out enough to openly admit to raping his own mom on a stream or some shit before Fiona leaks Portobella's audio clips, meaning Bella would also get cucked out of her fifteen minutes of having clout and e-fame.
Two birds with one stone, bitcheeees.

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
kiwifarms.net
OK, so come to think, is this at any point in time of their choosing, and does the magic macguffin doing this also render the person lucid enough to consent?
If so, Barb, a week or two before The Merge. Cucking Chris would be fucking hilarious and might make him sperg out enough to openly admit to raping his own mom on a stream or some shit before Fiona leaks Portobella's audio clips, meaning Bella would also get cucked out of her fifteen minutes of having clout and e-fame.
You don't ever get to rate anyone autistic. Please apologize to @PeggieBigCock.

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Milkmaid
kiwifarms.net
9FF0BC31-D51E-44C5-A3DD-D74C1A1F6137.jpeg

Ed Special

kiwifarms.net
Want one more before I head to bed?
Megan Schroeder at the peak of Chris being a sex pest in her life, simply because it'd be funny as fuck to see what kind of ripples that particular stone would cause. Think Chris is bad in our timeline? Imagine how absolutely clownshit insane he'd be if he got cucked thirteen years ago.

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Milkmaid
kiwifarms.net
Want one more before I head to bed?
Megan Schroeder at the peak of Chris being a sex pest in her life, simply because it'd be funny as fuck to see what kind of ripples that particular stone would cause. Think Chris is bad in our timeline? Imagine how absolutely clownshit insane he'd be if he got cucked thirteen years ago.
You put... a lot of thought into this. How many times do you jerk off a day thinking about different ways to cuck a retarded tranny motherfucker? I’m almost impressed

Ed Special

kiwifarms.net
You put... a lot of thought into this. How many times do you jerk off a day thinking about different ways to cuck a retarded tranny motherfucker? I’m almost impressed
this is literally all off the top of my head, lmfao, i never even considered it before

come to think, it might be fun to fuck the virgin mary.. just imagine if your son could be the dead-jew-on-a-stick that a quarter of the world (at least nominally) worships

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Milkmaid
kiwifarms.net
this is literally all off the top of my head, lmfao, i never even considered it before

come to think, it might be fun to fuck the virgin mary.. just imagine if your son could be the dead-jew-on-a-stick that a quarter of the world (at least nominally) worships
Yeah yeah I totally agree let’s rape Christ’s mom and Chris’ mom that sounds based and redpilled