Wholesome anime - lol feelings are gay

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Everyone I'm sure has tried (or are currently trying) to improve their lives in some way, and like to watch or listen to something wholesome during those dark times. I know it sounds massively gay, but I'm sure there's someone out there looking for wholesome animes that make you feel good inside after watching. What are your favorites?

I'm watching My Hero Academia right now. It really plays with your emotions at times, but just the message about pursuing even during doubt and ridicule is kind of nice.

Still pissed Season 4 isn't coming out until October though.

Kratos' Beard

kiwifarms.net
lol feelings are for faggots

Violet Evergarden though. It's sad in essence but every aspect of its story is told with a optimistic mindset - yes, stuff is fucked, but you can still learn and improve. To the surprise of no fucking one, the approach of showing sadness and happiness through empathy with the characters is way more effective than GRIMDARK animu that are a dime a dozen nowadays.

In the same approach, Forest of Piano.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
CLANNAD, hands down. Sometimes you just have to cry in order to feel good.

Otherwise just go watch a CGDCT anime like Non Non Biyori. The moeblobs aren't going anywhere.

• Feels
Reactions: Y2K Baby and Alto

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
Most of the wholesome anime I know also have a tendency to make people suicidal. The Japanese can't seem to go one heartwarming story without inserting a tragedy or painfully in-depth breakdown of the human condition. I would blame the shared trauma of being bombed to smithereens, but apparently their literature was like that before the 20th, too.
The other ones I see recommended the most are Flying Witch and Kimi to Boku, but I haven't watched either, so probably do a bit of research before you give them a shot.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
Nichijou is not only pretty goddamn funny, but has some genuinely heartwarming moments to it. It's sort of a spiritual successor to Azumanga Daioh.

Princess Tutu has the stupidest fucking name for a series ever but it's gorgeous and incorporates old fairy tale ballets as a means of weaving a pretty dramatic story where everything culminates in the characters leaving huge impacts on each other and trying to steal back their willpower from the narrator controlling them. Needless to say, it leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling at the end every time.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the wholesome anime I know also have a tendency to make people suicidal. The Japanese can't seem to go one heartwarming story without inserting a tragedy or painfully in-depth breakdown of the human condition. I would blame the shared trauma of being bombed to smithereens, but apparently their literature was like that before the 20th, too.
The other ones I see recommended the most are Flying Witch and Kimi to Boku, but I haven't watched either, so probably do a bit of research before you give them a shot.
Yeah I'd say Keroro but it's either great dumb fun or a random feels bomb so I can't really suggest it in good faith.

Megaroad

Space Adventure
kiwifarms.net
Late Night Bakabons Papa or whatever its called, probably because I'm an old man now who gets sentimental for my family and likes dad jokes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino