Shinobu from Ninja Nonsense?
34982389.jpg

Wajima Tomoe fom Hanasaku Iroha?
98249832.gif

Kazama Kotaro from Yatagarusu?
389298423.jpg

Shunguuji Sakura from Sakura Wars?
1619891062899.png

Those are the only girls I know who have pink kimonos and dark hair. Maybe it was one of them?

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retard
kiwifarms.net
The story of the anime character Lieutenant Rasczak is a story by the infamous manga writer Robert Heinlein in his most famous work Starship Troopers. Rasczak is the commanding officer of the anime protagonist Juan Rico on their journey to kill scores of bugs in order to protect humanity. It's a manga that is misunderstood by the general public mainly because of the anime adaptation of Starship Troopers directed by anime creator Paul Verhoven who didn't even read the source material for the anime adaptation he was to create. For example, in the anime there's no power armor, and the Terran Federation is misunderstood as a Fascist dictatorship rather than a limited Federal Republic where voting is a privilege you must earn, rather than a right.

It is truly the most misunderstood manga of the Mid 20th Century.
1619839933663.png

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who are you actually even talking about
It's a pfp pic I'm almost positive I saw someone using on this site and pretty recently too I was hoping whoever was using it would find this question familiar and answer.

If that's not the case perhaps anyone familiar with recent anime (I'm going to assume it was recent) can help me, I know it's not much to go on but it was a close up pic of the characters face and she had brown hair with big curls on the sides of her head.

I know this is a weird question but if anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

@Dom Cruise I opened a Google search on a sandboxed, cookie-cleared browser and these are the first results that came up:
View attachment 2133736

:story:
Nicely done. The weirdo gun chick in your profile pic is now associated with saluting pink anime kimono girl wearing a pink kimono doing a salute.
lmao

StreetGangsta

Escapin' me, no dice you see, I might be Ted Bundy
kiwifarms.net
It's a pfp pic I'm almost positive I saw someone using on this site and pretty recently too I was hoping whoever was using it would find this question familiar and answer.

If that's not the case perhaps anyone familiar with recent anime (I'm going to assume it was recent) can help me, I know it's not much to go on but it was a close up pic of the characters face and she had brown hair with big curls on the sides of her head.

I know this is a weird question but if anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.
if you have any artistic ability, you should draw it so that people can have like, more clues

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you have any artistic ability, you should draw it so that people can have like, more clues
Yeah, I was thinking about this as well, the trouble is I don't any artistic ability just about whatsoever, at least as far as something like MS Paint goes.

However let me think about it and I'll get back to you.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It might be on one of the many, many animu image boards.

You can play around with the tags a little and see if it pops up for you there. Maybe add some additional tags like the hair color and whatnot.
Haven't turned up anything yet but thanks for the help.

Name sounds familiar and it may have been his pfp.

Yo @Daddy's Little Kitten does this sound familiar to you?

EDIT: Looking around a bit I've found the Harukaze from Kancolle, I don't think she's it, but she looks similar, so it gives you some idea, however the image I'm talking about looked like a screencap from an actual anime, not just anime art, the girl in question had smaller eyes and overall a slightly more "realistic" design and different (but similar) hair, but Harukaze does give you some idea.

Last edited:

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
Very good try, but the hair is way off, her hair was brown, with something like two big curls on the sides of her head, not going up and down, but with the "tube" parts facing towards us or something like that.
So not a drilltail, then?
ac1b922e35ce356539db1c7471dd1f0e.png

Are you talking about something like this:
PXZ2-June.png
or a different hairstyle?

How long is the hair? How far down her head are the curls? Do you remember her eye color or any weapons she had? I know this is difficult, but our officers need information to go on, and every little detail, no matter how minor it might seem to you, could lead to a break in the case.