Shinobu from Ninja Nonsense?
34982389.jpg

Wajima Tomoe fom Hanasaku Iroha?
98249832.gif

Kazama Kotaro from Yatagarusu?
389298423.jpg

Shunguuji Sakura from Sakura Wars?
1619891062899.png

Those are the only girls I know who have pink kimonos and dark hair. Maybe it was one of them?

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
He probably doesn't know that people call drill-shaped curls drill hair.
Yeah, that's why I provided the sample image. It sounds like OP is talking about (what looks to him to be) some variant of drill hair, but specifically not the common "twintail" version.

His description almost sounds like a vintage housewife bob, a powdered-wig style Gothic Lolita hairdo, or maybe even a classic odango - but without more details it's difficult to say.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why though?
I was just curious.

No. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Thanks for chiming in anyway.

Wajima Tomoe fom Hanasaku Iroha?
View attachment 2134505
This is it! You actually managed to find it!

I did some Googling and while this isn't the exact same image (it looks to be fanart and there was only her) this gives you some idea of what I was talking about.
__matsumae_ohana_oshimizu_nako_and_wajima_tomoe_hanasaku_iroha_drawn_by_yoshida_keiji__71c3f4f...jpg

It looks like I was remembering her hair a bit wrong, but I recognize the character right away, thank you so much for your help and thanks to everyone for helping me with such an odd question.

The only question is did I really see this image on here? I see it's an anime from a decade ago, not "recent" so it's possible I saw this somewhere else, kinda weird but I'm glad I managed to find out what it was.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
This is it! You actually managed to find it!

I did some Googling and while this isn't the exact same image (it looks to be fanart and there was only her) this gives you some idea of what I was talking about.
__matsumae_ohana_oshimizu_nako_and_wajima_tomoe_hanasaku_iroha_drawn_by_yoshida_keiji__71c3f4f...jpg

It looks like I was remembering her hair a bit wrong, but I recognize the character right away, thank you so much for your help and thanks to everyone for helping me with such an odd question.

The only question is did I really see this image on here? I see it's an anime from a decade ago, not "recent" so it's possible I saw this somewhere else, kinda weird but I'm glad I managed to find out what it was.

May the two of you be happy together.
2d7b951c3112c645c1f899a8c53d635a.jpg

:heart-empty:-->:heart-full: