Why A&H is shitty - Just a little theory

Is A&H bad because of censorship on other sites?

• Yes

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Kill yourself, faggot

Votes: 117 76.5%

• Total voters

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
Articles and Happenings is a sub-forum that is hated by a good portion of the website. It has a tendency of attracting the most autistically determined spergs I've observed, and while certain people like @Rand /pol/ , @Ashy the Angel and @Y2K Baby have certainly made things a bit more entertaining, the sperging about niggas, one of Trump's Chosen People, fags, etc have left there mark. It gets much more annoying when the same users regurgitate these views in other threads as they explore the site they joined purely to discuss their beliefs. It's annoying enough that Dear Leader issued a warning about it.

The problems the Chans have dealt with the previous year has brought a lot of refugees here, and I think that has exacerbated the issue.

I honestly think it's like this because nearly all other websites have clamped down on what people can say and forced most shit-posters to go to extreme measures to avoid being banned. In this vein, most right-wing spergs and alt-right tards have also been displaced, making them search out places to speak as they will. Nulls' modus operandi is appealing to them for obvious reasons.

Most of the internet seems to be sliding toward the extreme speech restrictions that make ResetEra a living meme. I'd like to know what you think about this theory of mine. Do you think A&H would be less autistic if other sites weren't so ban happy? If most of the internet was a bit more liberal in regards to their speech would A&H be more balanced in its political leanings?

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
I think you have a very thought out and well written theory that has some merit. I do think that if some sites were less censored the board would be more balanced. Look at Voat, that place quickly devolved into the alt right screeching platform. Personally I am more comfortable sharing opinions here that I would be slaughtered for and shouted down elsewhere. People seem to like to engage in actual discussion here. On the other hand, these sort of fringe boards do tend to attract a fair amount of extreme personalities. Look at really any forum. Guru Gossip attracts extreme bitches, Lipstick Alley is practically the black woman stereotype come to life. The nature of the Farms is that of free speech and autism, and that is what it attracts.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Personally I think the weeb wars section is what did it, its less then a year old and has the most activity by far on this site and has nothing to do with lolcows, also when you pick on weebs they all gang up and cry and post garbage on your wall while circle jerking each other at the same time. Shit is cancer.

Don't believe me look at my profile and practically all the people talking shit are post weeb war section feb 2019 or later profiles I made a sock account just to shame them.

Last edited:

Shick

Body by Nabisco
kiwifarms.net
It seems like part of the equation but I think there are too many variables involved to point to any one as "the reason." The Farms's long-standing reputation as serial SJW doxers and tranny murderers is also appealing to those types as well, for example.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
2019 gave us the Weeb Wars shit and the Christchurch massacre which flooded this site with newfags, quite a few of whom are perpetually unfunny and obnoxious. Other shit too like /pol/ continuing to be a cesspit flooded by r/theDonald rejects and boomers doesn't help.

A&H has too much COMMIES BAD PEDOS BAD ENVIRONMENTALISTS BAD Trump's Chosen People BAD ORANGE MAN GOOD

Weeb Wars is the same but add VIC MAN GOOD TY BEARD GOOD

Autisimodo

Handsome Lad
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised a lot of the users who join for A&H don't just go to the National Vanguard website, its basically what they want A&H to be.

But I think the problem isn't so much their political views, rather that they won't shut the fuck up about them.
EDIT: Forgot to add, Censorship is the problem; but some spergs just don't know when to hide their Powerlevel or at least wrangle in their 'tism.

EDIT: rated Dumb by an "A&H nigga". GG no reeee

Last edited:

Classist.

*faint staby sounds*
kiwifarms.net
A&H is also where alot of the controversial sort of stuff like shootings, suicides, ect. are posted, and when the bigger ones happen we get massive influxes of new kiwis. Although I guess that that just ties into the censorship angle because the reason we host that stuff to begin with is because no one else will.

I wonder what percentage of visitors from those 1-off 'event' type things stay vs leave?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoshPlz

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
I'm a long time lurker since around 2015 to 2016 or so. So I wasn't able to see A&H until just recently when I officially joined. I always did see people mention A&H other threads and I do know it has a controversial reputation, but I never really thought of it. Now after checking it and reading some threads.

I don't really have too much to say besides...

Its interesting for sure to see all these news articles and to see these people's opinions and takes on it.
It's pretty entertaining to me although probably because I'm still a newfag.
Admittedly some threads feel like /pol/-lite and if it's the case I may as well go to /pol/ for that experience.
But, I'm entertained enough with it and I think it's okay although I will definitely need to keep checking here for at least another month to get a proper opinion.

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
A&H is fine. Any forum where you don't have jannies removing pol posts is inevitably going to end up with a lot of pol-posting. If you ban pol posting your user-base will shift towards unemployed cat-ladies, the cat-ladies become moderators, humor becomes verboten, and then you're stuck begging middle aged trannies for cash while your wife and kids hide in a battered woman's shelter.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A&H is fine. Any forum where you don't have jannies removing pol posts is inevitably going to end up with a lot of pol-posting. If you ban pol posting your user-base will shift towards unemployed cat-ladies, the cat-ladies become moderators, humor becomes verboten, and then you're stuck begging middle aged trannies for cash while your wife and kids hide in a battered woman's shelter.
The virgin LowT vs. the Chad Nool.

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Add bugmen, and that's basically Reddit. And I'm pretty fucking sure no one wants that.

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Dragon for hire. Accepts: Gold, Booze, Mutton.
kiwifarms.net
I was going to post something longer but really, just stop going there then if its pissing you off. If the spergery gets truly out of hand and Null administers the banhammer so be it. He will or he won't.

Also yes the mass banning of far-right people, ironic or not, flooding here is the result of tightening restrictions elsewhere.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A&H is essentially just an Lolcow board for the media (which is overwhelmingly left wing, and Trump's Chosen). So in essence, just a community watch thread which was too big to not have its own board. If you go to any right wing lolcow/community watch thread, you'll find almost nothing but left wing posters, and any degree of white-knighting wont be tolerated by the regulars in those threads. The only real differences are that in those threads, contrary posts are actively removed and it is considered unacceptable for people to sperg out elsewhere about why the threads should be shut down. The people constantly bitching about A&H are basically just complaining about other posters whom are already operating under less favorable rules than they are.

Tags
None