Why Aliscrucianism is the superior religion. -

N. Tensity

kiwifarms.net
Aliscrucianism is Christian sect built on anarcho-communist values and traditions. It believes in a thing called spacetime. Spacetime is what most Christians would call God and Jesus. It's a holy council that made the galaxy. Most Christians believe in "hell," but we believe that people that did bad in their life on earth get sent into fire and brimstone for about 10 seconds, but then get sent to heaven. It rejects the teachings of Moses. Aliscrucianism also rejects the Ten Commandments for different interpretations.
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me. Aliscrucians must not obey any religious rules or follow any religious traditions apart from the Ten Commandments, nor obey any rules that interfere with them, nor follow any Christian leaders that make their own rules or defy God.
  2. You shall not make idols. Aliscrucians interpret the word "idol" as any person, place, or thing, and therefore must not devote themselves, on any condition, to anything Earthly.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain. Aliscrucians must not reference to God or anything Eternal without Biblical evidence.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Aliscrucians are Saturday Sabbatical, and must rest and not do any voluntary work on that day.
  5. Honor your father and your mother. Aliscrucians take the terms "father" and "mother" as elders and ancestors in general, and must respect them and their wisdom.
  6. You shall not murder. Aliscrucians take the word "murder" as any form of harm, physical or emotional, and must abstain from intentionally harming anyone in any way.
  7. You shall not commit adultery. Aliscrucians take the meaning of the word "adultery" as any sexual activity or stimulation for any reason other than procreation, and must abstain from it. Although not required, some Aliscrucians also abstain from other activities that harm one's physical and mental health, such as, alcohol, drugs, gambling, and excessive gaming.
  8. You shall not steal. Aliscrucians see the term "steal" as possess any form of property without deserving it, such as property gained through inheritance, dishonesty, exploitation, etc. and must refuse any property gained through the above methods. In addition, Aliscrucians must also share their property in common (see below).
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Aliscrucians take the meaning of bearing false witness as spreading any kind of information that they know or think is false, regardless of reason, and must not do so on any condition.
  10. You shall not covet. Aliscrucians see the term "covet" as an obsessive desire for anything physical, and must not desire anything that they do not need.
I know this all because I have visions of god, I've seen the portal to heaven. God said that I was the Chosen One. ALL HAIL SPACETIME!

- N. Tensity

Aliscrucianism Fandom

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
158669042835654653463456.png

Blasterisk

dream is fat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You shall have no other gods before Me. Aliscrucians must not obey any religious rules or follow any religious traditions apart from the Ten Commandments, nor obey any rules that interfere with them, nor follow any Christian leaders that make their own rules or defy God.
So it's important to ignore Mosaic Law, except for the parts certain leaders tell you to, because you shouldn't listen to interpretation of the Law. K.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact this is wrong and spacetime doesn't exist because I don't remember going to bed or waking up this morning due to alcohol. I don't even know what day of the week it is.

Check. Mate.

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net
I am almost impressed with the level of dumb involved in your bible fanfiction. At the end of the day it it just arbitrary interpretations based on convenience.

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cardenio

Earthrocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1986002
Apparently when you search for "Aliscrucianism", all that comes up are 2 mentions (by OP) on a Religion wiki, a single user from some other wiki (also OP), and this thread. Are you shilling for your own made-up religion or something, Martin?
Learn something new everyday. I thought the "Video Game Fanon Wiki" was the most frivolous wiki ever made.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
im leaving my comment here as a sign that i am now an Aliscrucianist. a vision was given to me to disolve this sect.

can we get a simple majority vote?

i say aye.

Canaan

Wants To Physically Beat the Shit Out of a Demon
kiwifarms.net
Christianity is the religion where you can just make up anything you want the religion to have and co-opt the bible out of context to try to justify it

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know I just realized OP never actually said why Aliscrucianism is the best religion. He just said it's Christianity with Communism. Which I don't think anyone would like, since those two concepts are kind of seen as mutually exclusive.