Why are girls such fags? - They even suck dicks. wtf?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Biden's Chosen

Support your Jewish community Support jewish news
kiwifarms.net
It's because they're going on guidelines that date back from the 1980's and haven't been updated in years. The thing is, AIDS got so bad because nobody was practicing safe sex in the 1970's, everyone was fucking like crazy in the 70's, and HIV takes a long time to manifest any symptoms.

By the time AIDS was discovered in the early 80's, the virus already spread way too fast and it hit the gay community hard mainly by happenstance. The patient zero that brought HIV to America was believed to be a Haitian migrant worker who entered the country around the tail end of the 1960's.

Haiti was already wracked with HIV in the 1960's and 1970's, and it's entirely possible that had a pozzed straight guy from Haiti landed in this country first, you'd be singing an entirely different tune.

You do realize that straight people can also get HIV? It's not like heterosexuality makes you magically immune to a virus.

Matter of fact, the majority of HIV infectees globally are not gay men, but are heterosexual women living in Sub-Saharan African shithole countries.

Lmao, like doctors never update guidelines. Do you have any idea how quickly that field changes?

Yes, straight people can get HIV, but on average when they do, they get it from a gay person.

2015: 60% of new syphilus cases was homosexual men.

2018: 69% of new HIV infections are for men who have sex with men.

I know statistics are kind of hard to understand for you, or you'd already know this. You should ask your husband to explain what they mean.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao, like doctors never update guidelines. Do you have any idea how quickly that field changes?

Yes, straight people can get HIV, but on average when they do, they get it from a gay person.

2015: 60% of new syphilus cases was homosexual men.

2018: 69% of new HIV infections are for men who have sex with men.

I know statistics are kind of hard to understand for you, or you'd already know this. You should ask your husband to explain what they mean.

I understand statistics, you hook-nosed inbred.

Biden's Chosen

kiwifarms.net
I will.

And if either one of us ever get HIV, we'll be sure to fuck you bareback and then lie about our orientation as we donate blood

(((Morality))), Marxism, atheism, and (((Traditionalism))) are the only true forms of degeneracy

Thanks for the offer but I'm out of your league.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the offer but I'm out of your league.

Shitposting aside, I really do think they need to change the blood donation rules since it's a lot easier to screen for STD's than it was even ten years ago

Biden's Chosen

kiwifarms.net
Shitposting aside, I really do think they need to change the blood donation rules since it's a lot easier to screen for STD's than it was even ten years ago

Ask doctors why they don't. Pro-tip: there's a good reason for it.

Biden's Chosen

kiwifarms.net
wait... @Syaoran Li
I hate to be so autistic about this, but why did you poz my post and neg @Trump's Chosen ?
We're effectively saying the same thing. The only difference is I showed you a doctor and he told you to ask a doctor.

Pretty easy to see. You gave enough room for the hamster to run.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait... @Syaoran Li
I hate to be so autistic about this, but why did you poz my post and neg @Trump's Chosen ?
We're effectively saying the same thing. The only difference is I showed you a doctor and he told you to ask a doctor.

Mainly because the latter was being a smug pretentious (((traditionalist))) dipshit while you were at least being civil to a point.

Thing is, @Trump's Chosen actually does make quality posts from time to time. But sometimes the sarcasm mixed with unironic puritanism comes across as grating. Plus, I was having a rough day in general that day and I'm sorry for reacting the way I did.

Mr. Skeltal

Bone Poet
kiwifarms.net
I don't care if having sex with women makes me the big gay by association. More pussy for me since all you "straight" fags are going straight into the evolutionary trash can!

OK (((Traditionalist)))

The only reason people want faggots dead is because people have been conditioned by (((them)))

Homophobia as we know it in the First World is pretty much an exclusively Abrahamic thing with origins in the Torah laws found in the Book of Leviticus and in the Book of Deuteronomy. The Jews declared it degenerate while the Christians and the Muslims merely carried over that Jewish custom since they all worship the kike god Yahweh.

You don't want to be a (((kike))), now do you?

The only sexual behaviors considered universally degenerate are pedophilia, bestiality, and rape.
Uh bro, what about that tribe of Indochinese hill folk who make the preteen boys suck the old men’s dicks as a rite of passage, or the Bacha bazi, or Manchu women kissing baby penises?

Medical Hawaii

Whatever it is, I'm against it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
females produce a large amount of hormones regulating stupidity (SSS1) throughout the month; when they attempt to release this buildup of hormones on their so-called "menstrual" cycle, it only exacerbates the problem, as the hormones are being summoned to one specific location in the body

MemeGrey

Not Dead Yet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
females produce a large amount of hormones regulating stupidity (SSS1) throughout the month; when they attempt to release this buildup of hormones on their so-called "menstrual" cycle, it only exacerbates the problem, as the hormones are being summoned to one specific location in the body.
Gross lol