Screenshot_20210131-172819_Twitter.jpg

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1887333

"N-No he's not Canadian he went to Yale that makes him American!"

Rake yourself faggot.
Again retard Montreal and then moved to NYC, but nice cope making it like he only just went to Yale you flaming queer.
Totally super canadian when he spends the majority of his life out of country or in a place that barely considers itself canada.
I'll judge every american by rando Chinese homos you'd find on the street in san Fran such as yourself.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
I remember when I was about thirteen I read the book the Lost World, the sequel to Jurassic Park. (Its very different from the movie). There's a scene in it where a guy rants about the evils of corporations and says you could wash your hair with washing up liquid because it's the same stuff as shampoo and they just call it something different so they can charge you more. So I tried it. Conclusion: washing up liquid works pretty well as a shampoo if you don't mind little things like the skin of your entire scalp peeling off.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think about this a lot but think mainly it's because if they were smarter they would just not be in journalism, they would be in marketing or something else. Journalists don't get paid much and you have to be pretty dumb to believe that they are "respected" and "changing the world" so it just naturally attracts people stupid enough to believe that as well as narcissists.

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
I think about this a lot but think mainly it's because if they were smarter they would just not be in journalism, they would be in marketing or something else. Journalists don't get paid much and you have to be pretty dumb to believe that they are "respected" and "changing the world" so it just naturally attracts people stupid enough to believe that as well as narcissists.
I think that there might have been a time when there was a higher bar of admission back when investigative journalism was still a thing, but now these jobs are just what those among the established elite give to relatives or friends who are not clever enough to make any real decisions, but are still an accepted part of their social caste.