Why are liberals so fucking mean? - Seriously, I'm an atheist and my evangelical boss is so nice to me compared to the left!

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
For my entire internet career, and in real life, I've noticed something that scientific research has backed up--namely, among other things, the lack of conscientiousness and care liberals have. Conscientiousness as a friend is my focus on this thread.

Liberals are unreliable, by and large. Not all, certainly--my best online friend leans liberal, but she isn't into the tranny shit and has become more moderate over the years.

But she was a Gen Xer. Millennial liberals? Jesus fuck. Satan incarnate in every body. None of these people mean what they say. None of them follow through. NONE OF THEM CARE. When's the last time one of your liberal friends asked if you were okay? Fuck, I dunno, but my conservative ones? They're right there asking me if I'm okay and trying to take my mind off the pain. Not so with liberals. They just kinda go, "oh, okay." and ignore you because you're dragging them down.

It sucks because MOST liberals are more into the arts and stuff, as am I. The younger type, like on KF, are pretty hip, which is why I enjoy being here.

I love you guys, and fuck liberals. They're such mean assholes.

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.
-Narnia Dude

sadbird

I cry every time
kiwifarms.net
I had a coworker who loved pretending that he was the most conscientious person at my job, but in fact he was the only person I could really call spiteful, unhelpful jerk. And OH did he love talking about Marvel and Bob's Burgers. I couldn't stand hearing him talk about such meaningless bullshit all day. All of my coworkers were liberal leaning. But he was the only one who was an asshole (considering what you said about the age differences, makes a lot of sense)

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
What's strange is that KF's conservative types seem to have a more genuine appreciation of the arts than most liberals do. That's not true of liberals in general, but, look at sadbird talking about Marvel and Bob's Burger's. We all hate this "capeshit" by now for its lackluster (to put it more than mildly) story telling and pandering.

I rarely feel at home anywhere online, but on KF I do. I vowed not to come back after I posted a thread about a woman having a nervous breakdown as a lolcow who turned out to be a very sweet and hurting woman... but, I decided the rest of the internet was just so shit, after a year, I came back to post on the non-lolcow threads, other than Lowtax, whose death was the cherry on top to get me finally signing in again. I thought my old password was lost but apparently it was saved on some device. I never meant to log in again...

Sorry, I'm drunk right now. Just dealing with stuff in life. Like, I'm surrounded by horrible people, and those that aren't horrible, I can't identify with very well... It's such a horrible balance to have to keep, my life in the South, interesting and unreliable (liberals) vs. uneducated and dependable (conservatives). I'm generalizing obviously, and partially due to my experiences since moving to the South. Obviously the choice is ALWAYS the conscientious, for long-term friendships, but it's just so horrifying and depressing that my weird interests are *generally* shared by liberals (outside KF) who are just so fucking awful as humans, and then for my conservative friends who actually care and go out of their way to look out for me and be fair in ways liberals have never done, I just feel like I have not much to say.

But, even though I can't really see eye to eye with everything, they are loyal. So loyal. I, as an atheist, would take a bullet for some of my evangelist Christian friends because they've treated me in a way that liberal fellow atheists generally have not.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I feel this post.

Not going to powerlevel, but I'll share this:

The past year and a half has made me realize that I was in a lot of one-sided friendships. Not every "liberal" I call a friend is a terrible friend, but literally ALL of my one-sided friendships were with people on the left. All of them!

Far too many of these people are toxic, selfish, sanctimonious, and fake as hell. They are vampires who thrive from draining your self-worth to build themselves up. If I were you, I'd step back from these one-sided friendships and free yourself of them. It'll feel sucky at first when you realize that they don't care about you as much as you cared about them, but trust me when I say that it does, in fact, get better.

Because it's been so long, I'll be happy to share some details of this story, though:

About 5-6 years ago, I distanced myself from a high school friend. She was always a lefty, but she went absolutely bonkers in the 2010s and started to call herself an "avowed communist" right around the time of the 2016 Election (and she was actually a volunteer for Hillary's campaign, no less).

My full-on dislike for her started when I caught her saying some really catty and snobby things about a good friend of mine (who happens to be black-- trust me, important detail). The lefty friend was always making a fuss over my black friend to her face, acted all "BFF-like" to her, but when that friend was planning her wedding and invited the lefty, the lefty said to me, "I don't feel like going to her wedding. I don't consider her to be THAT important of a person to me." Keep in mind that this bitch even made some pictures she took with my black friend her profile pics on Facebook, too. The only reason why I didn't call her out on the spot was because she was saying this at a mutual friend's baby shower, and I didn't want to say anything that would cause a scene. It absolutely disgusted me, though.

About 6 months after that incident, this lefty "friend" of mine completely dismissed all of my wedding celebrations, too. The start of her dismissal was when she RSVP'd "yes" to my bridal shower, did a no-show, and I later found out that night that she went partying in the city instead. I was really happy about paying for her extra plate of food for no reason, lemmetellya. lol. Guess I was never that important of a person to her either, despite knowing her for the past 15 years.

Pro-tip: Always pay attention to the "friends" who don't cheer and celebrate with you when good things happen to you.

Last edited:

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Liberals: "Dude, you're unhinged!"

KF: "Dude, you feeling okay man?"
More like,

Liberals: “You said or did something that I don’t approve of. You’re an unhinged MONSTER!”

KF: “Dude, are you feeling okay man?”

Liberals: “You’re the one who isn’t okay, you’re so full of hate!”

KF: “Have you considered other possibilities. Maybe you don’t have all the information.”

Liberals: “You’re gaslighting me by making me question my own behavior and morals thereby proving that you’re psychotic!”

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I feel this post.

Not going to powerlevel, but I'll share this:

The past year and a half has made me realize that I was in a lot of one-sided friendships. Not every "liberal" I call a friend is a terrible friend, but literally ALL of my one-sided friendships were with people on the left. All of them!

Far too many of these people are toxic, selfish, sanctimonious, and fake as hell. They are vampires who thrive from draining your self-worth to build themselves up. If I were you, I'd step back from these one-sided friendships and free yourself of them. It'll feel sucky at first when you realize that they don't care about you as much as you cared about them, but trust me when I say that it does, in fact, get better.

Because it's been so long, I'll be happy to share some details of this story, though:

About 5-6 years ago, I distanced myself from a high school friend. She was always a lefty, but she went absolutely bonkers in the 2010s and started to call herself an "avowed communist" right around the time of the 2016 Election (and she was actually a volunteer for Hillary's campaign, no less).

My full-on dislike for her started when I caught her saying some really catty and snobby things about a good friend of mine (who happens to be black-- trust me, important detail). The lefty friend was always making a fuss over my black friend to her face, acted all "BFF-like" to her, but when that friend was planning her wedding and invited the lefty, the lefty said to me, "I don't feel like going to her wedding. I don't consider her to be THAT important of a person to me." Keep in mind that this bitch even made some pictures she took with my black friend her profile pics on Facebook, too. The only reason why I didn't call her out on the spot was because she was saying this a mutual friend's baby shower, and I didn't want to say anything that would cause a scene. It absolutely disgusted me, though.

About 6 months after that incident, this lefty "friend" of mine completely dismissed all of my wedding celebrations, too. The start of her dismissal was when she RSVP'd "yes" to my bridal shower, did a no-show, and I later found out that night that she went partying in the city instead. I was really happy about paying for her extra plate, lemmetellya. lol. Guess I was never that important of a person to her either, despite knowing her for the past 15 years.

Pro-tip: Always pay attention to the "friends" who don't cheer and celebrate with you when good things happen to you.
Absolutely. This is my kind of experience too. Like... I was supportive of gay marriage of before my millennial peers were, who all called me "faggot." My ex was a black chick and she was a darling, just not the right fit (she laughed at my racist jokes and monkey noises at her). The full blown liberals? Bullying me in high school., calling me faggot even though they were part of mega democrat families, all that fucking shit... My religious Christian friends may be ignorant but they FOLLOW THROUGH and they ARE HONEST and they CARE ABOUT YOU.

A lot of conservatives have backwards opinions... but, like, they aren't married to them. They may have odd beliefs about gender roles and stuff, what a woman should and should not do, but if their daughters insist you know they'd easily give in out of love. I've seen it. But not from liberals.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
why r u such a weak bitch
1641543644856.png

Laif.